ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454561
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Thoad, your allready ON the darkside....besides, we got cookies here!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, I don't plan to do this standard of presentation for every page, but hey, it's a dark place, I felt like giving a dark title page!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/mwtS2-title.jpg

Heheheheeeeee~

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Lol....
Question
?. Am i disqual? I havn't been on for ages due 2 school

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Wwo, NO WAY! How much time do you have KR? I Hope to see it be awsome and what not. lol

I was just asking him for upload space on his website...geez...My side has cookies remember....

Nice Strop...but since when did AG have a rollercoaster...oh WAIT...its a metaphor for how AG IS a rollercoaster...

Ferris wheel?

kingryan
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Hmm... when was kingryan allowed to propaganda allover the site???

LOL FERRIS WHEEL AND ROLLERCOASTER

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yeah Esuna, truth be told this thing requires the ability to keep up and also the ability to make the deadlines. If you can't do it coz of school it's probably better to bow out, 'specially as the next round has already started.

Speaking of which, I forgot to ask something rather important. Who exactly was it that created the MWT? Cenere drafted the idea, but it was the result of discussions between uhm...Cenere, Zophia and Thoadthetoad. So I went with either adding in one name too many or leaving out a name. Genius.

Either way some help on how to credit would be appreciated.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And for you haters who wonder what a ferris wheel and roller-coaster is doing in AG, check my brief on page 57! I'm following setting!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Im not a hater =[
But would i still be able to run in or am a disqual?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Question
?. Am i disqual? I havn't been on for ages due 2 school
Ih you HURRY!!!!!!!!!! up with your Arrival entry, you might be allowed to continue. But srsly, hurry. There's deadlines for a reason.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, Cenere, just to be entirely clear...

Kai is the one who teleported himself randomly, broke his arm on a windowsill and fell into a dumpster? What will happen to him in this round?

And Akuma is the four-legged creature who is being chased by the half-finished hungry blood monster?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Strop:
Do I usually care when people ask someone else a question, and I'm not supposed to be the one who answers - nah. Here ya go, the parts that were the main plot, or which follows Kai...

Blood
As he opened the doors to the great room, he noticed a slight, odd movement, but when he looked again, there was nothing. He looked at the female, her back turned at him, little movements of her gown catching his gaze. .You are late.. He nodded, thought he knew she could not see it. -But I did what you wanted from me.-
She turned, her shadow flickering, though there were no light. He frowned behind the mask, but walked closer, his commitment to her and the Government stating he was her servant through this. .We need to test them. Cut open your wrists..
He stared at her. .Cut them open.. -Ma'am, blood magic is not legal...- The boy slowly shook his head, taking a step back. .You are not the one to tell what I can and cannot, little boy. Now, do it. We have not got much time.. A knife rose slowly from a nearby table, floating through the air, stopping before him. He lowered his head, shivers running down his back as he took it.
Rolling up his sleeves he closed his eyes. The knife was sharp, cold... The blood warm.
His head felt lighter, and even though all the mechanisms kicked in, he felt rapidly more dizzy. In a moment of panic he flickered and disappeared from the room, interrupting the creation of another being, leaving the last on the row only half finished. The multieyed female yelled out, but the child were gone. As she finished and sent the beings away, she looked out the giant window. .Stupid child..

Kai, attempting to teleport to the Government plane, failing...
Where there should have been white walls, white floors, white angry people... There was only thin air. He fell, trying desperately to stop it, grasping for a window frame. Instead the attempt made to save him, rendered his arm numb as he got hold of the inner frame of the open window, but the rest of his body continued downwards, snapping the arm when it hit the outer edge of the window. Tumbling down, landing awkwardly in an open dumpster...

Arm broken, lying in a dumpster... No one who knows where he ended up...
Meanwhile...
Running through the empty streets, seeing, feeling no one. And they only seem to get more and more narrow, filled with dumpsters, making it so much harder to run. He stop for a moment, suddenly filled with the feeling of another being, another being filled with fear and sudden pain. Confusion. All those strong feelings of a human. Silly beings. He walks closer, using the feelings of power and pain to guide him. Turning a corner he notices a dumpster like any other, but this is where the feeling come from...

Kai is mine to play with this round. Or rather, Hallow's. Not much of a challenge, but a heck of a lot more story telling and thinking.

Yes, that is Akuma. Akuma is a Shapeshifter, so his form may change. But yes, that is him, in his natural shape.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Strop, that was a carzy sick! How long does it take you to wip something like that up?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Those pages took me 2-3 hours each. Definitely much longer than 20 minutes!

Zoph, essentially all I wanted was the info presented in a single post for the edification of the other readers (presented here), thanks

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I know that, silly. :P
And now you we have that, right?
Eck, I had promised myself to work on entries today...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I really doubt I will have this done by the end of the week by this point as I have to download GIMP to my new computer, and also will not be here on Friday and Saturday because of Robotics,so I just wanted to go ahead and make that apparent.I am not saying it is impossible,but it is doubtful,unless I put alot of effort into trying to get it all done.I just need to draw it out.Although I'm not sure when this really needs to be done by,so I don't know what I should set priority on right now.I also have the Art Skills Contest to do as well.

Showing 601-615 of 1813