ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454568
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Sure. but the monster will be equally hard. It is made of blood and darkness, swords, bullet like shots and the like is probably not a thing that will kill it, and Kai have proven the teleportation works like crap...

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Time to go find out what the boiling temperature of blood is...

I'm gonna make this big.

evil face time.
^
O.O
M
W

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Once again, make it believable. Make actions have consequenses... Yes, I do set that rather high.

Btw: next week there will be a random challenge to those who cannot wait for the next the round, and have already submitted. Very random.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Ok, I will try to be creative with out being completely ridiculous...

By the way, its 101.3 centigrade.

*thinks*

Ugh.

I haz no bwainz powa.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Mixed%20World%20Tournament/mwt-kuma-r2.jpg

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Nice dude!

I like how you did the monster thing.

I'll start working on mine...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

That was the half finishes one of the blood monsters~~ It lack evil.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I just finished a wonderfully terrible slide for my team...

Gonna work on another one with actual quality.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Wow, this is gonna be fun *malevolent Nergyl smile*

Round 2 - The Hellhounds, first person through the Nergy's eyes.

"Looks like we have some hellhounds on our hands brother" I said snarling towards the enemy.
"Nothing we can't handle brother, they're just pups" He replied, awful cocky.
"The ones we fought had red flames brother, that's an alpha" I pointed to the rather bulky dog with white flames coming out of both ends.
"Always so serious, let's just have some fun, that's what we came for, right?" My naive brother continued. Ignoring his remark, I jumped onto the Nearby building. Not realizing my surroundings, and the smog in the air, I choked and fell down off of the building, like a lizard would fall off a tree. For once brother was being perceptive, and actually figured something out when I fell.
"They are burning random items brother, from the looks of the smog," he paused to look up and re-scan the smoke while the hellhounds continued closing in, "it's styrofoam and common human garbage."
Ignoring his analysis, I went on all fours into a battle ready position, they blocked off my flight and leisure. This wasn't going to be easy.
"Work by instinct, work by insanity!" We both said aloud, as if as a battlecry. After brother almost instantly went into battle position, the hellhounds seemed to have changed into a certain formation. Letting my sensitive Nergyl Eyes and Tail loose, I ran head on toward one of the pawns of the alpha. Both snarling like beasts, the two of us tore at each other. When My tail had finally delt the finishing blow, I jumped off. Not a moment too soon, the hellhound disindegrated in a nova of sparks. Brother was sitting there, out of battle-ready position obseving me, the jerk. He popped his neck and sliced a hellhound open, completely making a mockery of my style of fighting. When the second hellhound blew into sparks, he dashed towards me, dodging several of the rabid fire beasts attacks.
"What's the matter brother? Not in your game today?" Brother said.
That attitude of yours will get you killed brother, I thought to myself. When the alpha hellhound jumped on brother, I snapped out of my trance. I guess I was a bit cocky too, if I forgot we were inside a rather difficult fight. Brother always had trouble in close corner combat, and I guess I had to save his tail. I let my left wing loose and threw one of my several feathers at the alpha. It swayed around and went outcold, we'll deal with him later.
"There's too many to take out one by one brother!" I yelled at him countering an attacking hellhound. He nodded and fought off the pouncing beasts. Idea struck when I pushed another one into a building. Suprisingly, the building was unstable, and poorly built. Kicking another hellhound down, I sprinted as fast as I could to the buildng. As I was running, I rammed straight into the side of the building. The hellhounds were slightly startled, and started attacking me specifically. Ducking and grabbing many of the dogs by the legs, they spat their extremely hot spewdum upon me. Brother was throwing some of his self-generated blades towards the building I rammed, and it sounded like it was cracking.
"Good brother!" I shouted as I kicked off yet ANOTHER hellhound. Dodging their attacks, the building fell and I managed to get out of the way.
"Good show brother!" My brother said and we hi-fived. Somehow it seemed like we forgot something.. . . ..
The alpha hellhound got up.

LIttle thing just to show that I'm not quite done with it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm, I wonder if the distruction of a building is part of the game... I do not think so, but I guess it is regenerating, making the fall on the Hounds less severe...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

well, I figured a classical solution to a relatively large pack would be fitting, did I go against what you expected or wished?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

No, nice story, but as you might remember, the buildings seem to be indestructable, as they regenerate themselves. Thus making cracks appear for no more than mere seconds before it heals up again.
That is why I think that the falling building migt not have killed the pack, as it always tries to regenerate itself.

I might not have been clear about it, I guess.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

that's a good point, I forgot about that. Oh well, technically it's not quite done.
P.S. Exactly how long do you think this tournament will last? Round wise I mean.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Uhm, three little rounds like this one, where the number will be cut down to 8 contestants, because someone dropped out. The there will be fights between the contestants left, three rounds (8-> 4, 4-> 2, 2-> 1) and the final round with everything ends. And a prologue from me, I guess.
7 roundsplz?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

The there will be fights between the contestants left, three rounds (8-> 4, 4-> 2, 2-> 1) and the final round with everything ends. And a prologue from me, I guess.
Cenere... The prologue has been up "forever". But an epilogue would be nice when we're done. :P
Showing 571-585 of 1813