ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454650
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

XD

Okay, back to exam.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

crimson, that was absolutely great!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

My Clone Wars is "done", but I still kinda want to do more post-editing. Just letting you know I'm still alive.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

"hey!" Dinglsy stopped i nhis trracks. He had managed to find a soft patch of moss and was makeing his way to sit on it when he heard a yell from behind him. When he tunred he found an exact replica of himself staring back at him. But his figure was there to hurt him, or better yet kill him. He could see it's mind.....becuse it was his mind. The creature could see his thoughts as soon as he thought them as well.

"Well hello there Dingsly..." It was the oddest thing, dingsly could here the man mocking him, but ould not see any sign of it actually talking.

After a long series of slices back and forth, ding made a decison. There was no way, that using a sword would be able to hurt him. He could block as fast as he could swing. He threw the srowd at the wall sending it cerining into the clone. The clones sword bounced sideways and missed. Ding had won.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to beat each alt round in an abnormal way.

Clone Wars

Xzeno stopped in his tracks. They had sent a ghost after him. He was about to blow the ghost away, when he realized something was wrong. This ghost was disguised as him. Ghosts never disguised as their targets. "Who are you?" asked Xzeno suspiciously.
"Your worst nightmare." said the second Xzeno.
"A cheesy line dispenser?" asked Xzeno, laughing.
"No- yeah, but I'm other things too." conceded the clone.
"A poorly trained ghost?" asked Xzeno.
"I have no idea what you are talking about." said the clone, mildly flustered.
"Definitely a poorly trained ghost." said Xzeno, more to himself than the clone.
"Not that simple I'm afraid. I am your evil twin. Now-" started the clone, but Xzeno interrupted:
"Did they like, train you wrong as a joke? Because you're really bad at this."
"Now ask yourself-" the clone tried to continue.
"Why I shouldn't just shoot you?" suggested Xzeno casually.
"I'm getting to that. Why are you here?" said the twin.
"I've been wondering that myself." said Xzeno, putting his pistol to the clone's forehead, "Near as I can tell, I was teleported here."
"Teleported. Are you sure?" said the clone, "Were you brought here, or were you made here? Have you been living a normal life up until now, or were you living a lie, until this? You have done everything the Lady wanted you to. You played her game by her rules, every round, every moment. She doesn't have to make you her slave, you already are! So ask yourself: Are you the real Xzeno, or are you the evil twin?"
Xzeno pulled back the hammer on his pistol. "This is why a ghost never impersonates their target: I know who I am."
The clone continued unphased: "Do you really? Maybe there is no Xzeno, maybe we are both the pawns in some twisted game. You have obeyed every rule, every command, every whim of the Lady. She is your master! Now, play this round by the rules. Obey this: Kill." Xzeno obeyed.

I'm interested in seeing how this goes over. I thought it was pretty stupid, but curiosity got the better of me.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Okay, I have to say: The winner is Crimson!

Not that you other did well too (maybe besides Thoad, but that was epic win), but the humour in the text was fantastic, and I cracked up, so he will get the point.

A trick would be to loosen up a little, these rounds are not tied t the plot, so I am just looking for the good story instead of the supense I need for the real rounds.
---

Challenge two:
Let's spoof it up!
It is said that good stories can take being made fun of, so your challenge is to make a parody of your story here in the MWT.

Deadline: Monday 19th.

(Yes, I am reading Bored of the Rings, why'd you ask..?)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm OK so a parody of what I have already done up to this point.This may take awhile to think up.Also glad you liked mine.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I'm going skiing soon. Like in an hour. To a plane. And such.

Congrats Crimson!

__--__-That is all-__--__

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

What do you mean by 'spoof' ?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

What do you mean by 'spoof' ?

Parody, making fun of, and so on. Try searching on star wars revenge of the sith spoof (or) parody on youtube.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I decided to make this one kinda funny!

"What da' hellz? I'z in a maze!" Said dingsly.

Then all of a sudden There was a flicker.

"You need to make it to..."

"NO! Hellen Cellar told me bout you! She said you were stupid! She said it with brail! AHHHHH!" Ding ran away untill he found a monster, who's mouth was all big.

"A MI GOD! I need help!" Yelled dingsly! He then proceded to yell out a series of brail words which were really a cry for hellen cellar and her team of Lassie the dog, Bill clinton, elvis, marlen brando, adn herry potter, who lived i na well hiden well, which had never been found, It was there secret base. Hellen cellar then reading the brail told very one else, who then proceded to come rescue him. His then ran away, found a mansion, got bored left, kicked some 3 guys butts with the help of hellen cellar, and was now somewere he wans't sure of, though hellen brailed him a message saying he was retarded, and was dreaming.

The end.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

its quite hard for me to make a parody on something that was for the most aprt a joke already.If you haven't noticed besides the last competition(conflict)I haven't really made my entries too serious so this may be a bit of a challenge for me.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh hai I'm back from the dead!

Not really, I'm on KLIA's WiFi, just about to board a plane to Penang, so I'm just letting you know that I'm going to try and upload the rest of the pages for Conflict...ah nuts, I don't think I'll have time. I'm already due to board, right NAO!

At least all the pages are up on photobucket, and I have the notes written. Prepare for a 25 page update in the near future!

p.s. Skater, her name is Helen Keller. Props for knowing who she is, though :P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, way to make me feel stupid strop.

ButI thought every one knewwho she was. I picked herto bein it dueto a long sick joke I share with mybrother involving her. It was one of those spur of the momentthings. lol

Sorry for the baddness of thispost, my space bar is not.......well spacing.

Showing 1171-1185 of 1813