ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454647
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

My turn!

The Great Clone Battle
Ogt1 and Ogt2 were walking down in the vessel, on duty. Ogt1 then asks: "Hey Ogt2! Why are we doing a patrol at 3am?"

They got lost as usual, Ogt2 met Ogt4837, and they started chit-chatting. Ogt4837 then said: "Oh hey! I just saw you earlier up on the vessel, like 30 or 40 minutes ago!". Ogt2 then replied: "Well, that's strange, because I only left 10 minutes ago on patrol." "Well I'm sure I saw you, because you walked past me." "Oh, sorry Ogt4837, I have to go find Ogt1 now... *Let's hope this works...* " "Oh fine, I'm gonna go eat another donut anyway..." and Ogt4837 left.

10 minutes later, Ogt2 found Ogt1 eating a donut he found on the ground, and once he finished it, they went back on patrol. They then heard voices: "Well, I told you I saw you 10 minutes ago, and again 40 or 50 minutes ago!" "Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about" "Oh, whatever... Maybe I should stop eating donuts with alcohol... I'm gonna go to sleep.". Ogt1 and Ogt2 went towards the voices, and they saw Ogt1 and Ogt2! The true Ogt1 then said: "What the cr*p!" and the true Ogt2 asked: "Who are you anyway?". The fake Ogt1 said: "Agent Smith, Mr. Anderson." and the fake Ogt2 replied: "No you jerk! You're Ogt3 and I'm Ogt4!" "No! That's the other way around!". Ogt2 then took out his "ULTRA MEGAH LEIZA BLASTURZ" and shot Ogt3 in his noggin, but he just remembered that he only had one lazer. He then said: "Ogt1, give me your gun!" and he replied: "Well, I never use it, so I left it at home...". Ogt4 then said: "Why don't we do a riddle contest? Ifyoursockdrawerhas6blacksocks4brownsocks8whitesocksand2tansockshowmanysockswouldyouhavetopulloutinthedarktobesureyouhadamatchingpair?". Ogt1 looked at Ogt2, who stared back at him. Ogt2 got mad, and he threw a pebble on the ground, saying: "I thee summon Zega, the riddle masteeeeeer!". Zega popped outside, said "5" and went back inside. Ogt4 said: "NOOOO!!! That is not possible! I worked on this extremememely difficlt riddle for 12 days, 17 hours, 48 minutes and 34 seconds! *ImPaLoDeZ* " and he disappeared in smoke and ashes.

Exactly 192 hours after this incident, Ogt1 and Ogt2 were walking on duty. They got lost like usual, and Ogt2 met Ogt4837. They chit-chatted for a little while, and Ogt4837 then mentioned: "Oh hey! I saw you like 30 or 40 minutes ago!"

The End

Hope you liked it!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Um.........ogt, are you/were you ever in this? if not can you please refrane from posting here?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Actually, Skater, in this round pretty much everybody could post, it just makes it harder for the rest of you to get the points.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

yes, but that was the last challenge, so even if he was trying to stop us from getting the points, nothing will hapen from that...

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I'm working on my entree! Also, what are points for, exactly? If they are just for bragging, I think I'll continue to try new styles (goof off) and lose the rounds. If they can be used for something, (like get ten points, you pass Conflict!) I may want them. I mean... It's not about winning and losing! Yeah, that's it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Points are generally not good ofr anything, but I -might consider- giving the grand winner a little random help in the next round.

Yeah. So much for people who only read the first post.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Okay, I'm kind of confused, but.. can I enter here?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yes, You can enter, as long as you enter the right challenge, unlike Ogt2, who only read the first challenge.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

So it can be a comic, or anything right?

-noob-

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Yes, it can be any form of story telling.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

So what, can I enter or not? I don't get it, you say I didn't post the right story. It said clone wars! I did what Cenere told us to do... So... Can I enter anyways?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

So what, can I enter or not? I don't get it, you say I didn't post the right story. It said clone wars! I did what Cenere told us to do... So... Can I enter anyways?

Actually, no you did not. As you might, but seem not to, have seen, the deadline was the 16th, and after that, there was a new challenge:

Challenge two:
Let's spoof it up!
It is said that good stories can take being made fun of, so your challenge is to make a parody of your story here in the MWT.

Deadline: Monday 19th.

So you entered with the wrong story, after I had found a winner.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,I think I have figured out what the first chapter will be as for the spoof as well as the second.The rest I still need to draw up.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Hmm... hard to make a parody when you don't know much...
TO READ THE FAQ >:0 -woosh-

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,so Let me go ahead and get this over with.I'm going to try and type up all of it,but since all of it is bound to be long.I'm going to post the first two chapters up for now,then the rest afterwords...

Arrival

"Hey Sasquatch wake up....don't make me get out the cold water....or the duck tape"

Sasquatch woke up immediately just then.

"OK first off....WTF....and second off what happened."

"Uh well we are in some weird dark place and thats all I know"

"How useless OK heres what we are going to do.We are going to talk to each other for about an hour and then just sit here like idiots,got it"

"Uh....OK sure,but that doesn't sound too bright.I mean what if a giant blood monster comes by and tries to attack us-"

"Hey Yeti who's smarted out of us two?"

"Uh well actually that would be m-"

"Yeah exactly me"he answered

Yeti was about to respond but decided it wasn't worth it and just sat there.

Blood

It got ridiculously dark and Sasquatch was allergic to the dark so he took his pills for it.Then a giant blood monster came out of the dark.

"Told you so" yeti said looking at Sasquatch.

"Is this really the time?"He responded

"Yes, now about the darkness let me get rid of that" she said as she brought out her easy button.Sh pushed it and all of a sudden everything became bright and the alley was now larger.

"OK seriously where did you get that?"Sasquatch asked.

"Well I actually in secret own all of the Businesses in America"She responded continuing to say"the easy button isn't the only thing I have in my control.I also have..."

"The Verizon Army"
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/VerizonYetiArmy.png

"Not to mention my giant Wal-Mart Monster"
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/WalmarYeti.png

Sasquatch looked at her in confusion"Why don't you have them help us fight?"

Yeti looked at him and said"Because their both conservative,how could not realize that"

"..."that was all Sasquatch could say.

"OK now that that's covered I'm going to finish this because..."

"IMA FIRIN MA LAZAR"
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/ShoopDaWhoop.png

The "LAZAR" went straight through the creature not even effecting it,and right then and there Sasquatch realized his only resort by this point.Since the creature was a blood there was only one thing that could defeat it...

OverGrowth the Crypt
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/OverGrowthCrypt.png

He brought out his giant uzi which shot bell peppers out of it.When the Bell Peppers hit the creature they turned the blood cells into cancer cells,until the creature was finally nothing, but a giant tumor that exploded and nothing was left but a door.

"Hey lets go through that door"Sasquatch said.

"Oh no I've had enough of your ideas"yeti responded.

"well uyou know what...THIS IS SPARTA!!!"Sasquatch yelled as he kicked her into the door entering after her....

To Be Continued Today!!!

Showing 1186-1200 of 1813