ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454639
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Pretty much a blunt weapon without the actual ban power, but it sure looks good, and might startle your enemy?

uh OK I shall try to take advantage of it then I guess.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I'm back from skiing!

Woof....

Anyways, I am sad about not being able to compete in any alternate rounds. I had some awesome ideas. Looks like I got back just in time though.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmm....I might manage to do something for this...

Let me think....nope...nothing comes to mind.

Oh well...WAIT...I have something...:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/imcoming.jpg

KingRyan

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

My internet cabel has died on me, so I will work on this round, and hopefully post it, but questions might not be answered the next couple of days before I get a new one. If there are any important question, please ask Zophia, then she will ask me, and get the answer; hopefully I will get back online in a couple of days, or for brief moments untill then.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

****!!!!!!

Destruction
Behind the massive glass she stood, observing the fights in her crystal ball. It seemed this ball was more likely to tell of the misfortune of everyone in it, and that she enjoyed. All these little creatures, fighting for their lives and for the prize, the title. Stupid little beings. So savage they were,brutal, destroying themselves and the enemy from the core out. She laughed to herself. Some of these would be great soldiers, other could be used as spare parts. Yes, she thought, one might even be good enough to fill her need for power.

-Holy Erreelta...- The boy opened his eyes, though regretting it seconds later, when the light stung through his left eye and into his brain, making his entire face hurt. He closed the left eye again, trying to collect enough energy to lift himself, but the strong pains in his chest left him breathless after his first try. The second went better, though both his arms were weak and full of pain, and first after the third try he got up, gasping for breath and almost crying. He wanted to go home so badly, or sleep through this nightmare.
Neither was an option. He caught sight of the shapeshifter, still asleep some meters away. He crawled closer, forcing his entire body to cooperate, reaching out and grasping for the black dragonlike creature.
The shapeshifter woke for a moment, merging with his - master. The feeling of the cold essence inside the kid made him feel a little safe, but only a little.
Kai sat against the Tower, trying hard to come up with a plan, but it seemed so very hard... He grasped his grimoire from nothing, turned towards the Tower's wall and thought. Then he began redrawing the signs from the book.

The Lady smiled coldly as each of the fights slowly came to an end. Some results she had seen from the beginning, other came as a surprise to her, but it did not matter.

-Oh Sun..- The boy looks up at the sky where clouds fills the blue sky until there is nothing left. The sound of explosions are heard, and the great city crumples into ruins. -And so it ended..-

As all the contestants left once again stand before the Tower, the speakers hum a little. .Good, children, you have lived through the tests and the hate of your opponent. But there is still a long way up to the top. I will be waiting for the strongest of you.. The screen flicker a little, then the new pairs a written there.

Strop against Sasquatch and his team (a random, pale yellow replica of Strop's banweapon appear before Sasquatch)
Xzeno against Dingsly.

The hum increases once again, then ends.

---------------------------
Prisoners and the mazzelh: -

Bolded = important.
---------------------------------------------------
Uhm, yess, everyone (that is not fighting in the first place) is welcome to make a little something of their doings while the others fight, like "*pokes Tower*" or something.
@ssliM: I really wanted to let Phil continue, but there was a huge amount of wtf in your entry, so...
Sowwiii!!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Another fight, huh? Sorry Skater, but I can't let you win this one. As the Lady said, I'm savagely competing for a prize, and I've decided to win it. I should have more time to work on my entree this round, so best of luck, you're gonna need it.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Yay fanart time! Still a little bummed about losing though... Ah well, no biggie. Wait... wait what wtf mean in this context?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Prisoners and the mazzelh
I really wanna know what happened to Ezale... I lost track after she disappeared into the darkness. TT TT

Hallow, I know... And if my sketches weren't so cruddy, you'd know too...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

meh, I think I'll cause some drama by the sidelines on some spare time.
Assuming that all the losers pretty much go into a cell...

"Rrrah! This is all your fault brother!" I yelled to the fallen child.
"My fault?! You were the one who kept on getting electrocuted you unskilled inexperienced Madman!" he yelled back. I was very angry now. Not so much as the madman part, as it was him calling me unskilled and inexperienced.
"That is IT brother! Do you know why I haven't been killing as much as you?!" I paused, and went to a lower tone than before, "I am a Nergyl."
Brother had a look or mortification on his face.
"That...that is not true brother, this is a time to be-" I cut him off.
"I am a Nergyl, and I'll prove it" this time, I pulled out a couple of things that weren't natural to fallen children. The wings were now filled with a poison that would kill, not stun, my claws turned to black and green, unlike my normal skin color. My eyes had started to go into dark red slits and my tail unleashed it's yellow and black eye.
Brother changed from a face of terror to a face of hate.
"I am a Fallen brother, my purpose is to kill you!" He brought out everything he could, and his tentacles turned into blades.

"Hey! Will you guys shut up over there!" Yelled out an odd creature named Dingsly.

All that was heard in the holding cells for the rest of that day was the Fallen Childs screams and the Nergyl Childs laughter.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Yelled out an odd creature named Dingsly.

O, He's the odd creature? Yes of course how silly of me to think him normal. lol

Xzeno, I belive you to be a formidable opponent. Anyhow, iwill be tyeping up something on your page that should help you write about dingsly better. I am going to read your past entries, but if you could just give me a uick run through of Xzenos weapons and looks, that would be much appriciated.

-that is all
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I really wanna know what happened to Ezale...

Well, I have no reason write something for any of them for now...

And of course Nerg is in a cell, since, well... He is violent > >
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And of course Nerg is in a cell, since, well... He is violent > >

now he's without the Fallen child. Btw, Nergy skinned him alive and is eating him because your cells have terrible room service, your character will hear from my lawyer!
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part 1:

My eyes opened to the sound of absolutely horrid sounds of pain and laughter. The screams were demented sounding, but it sounded better than the laughing, which was no doubt causing the screaming.
I pushed the thought out of my mind and stood up. The place I was in was very dull and gray. There were bars on the windows and the entrance, and we were all chained to our beds.
I thought we were in a dungeon of some sort.
"Hey guys, wake up."I said
Both replied with a "Wha..?" or a "Sure... Sure, yeah."
Bob opened his eyes first. "What is that?" he asked with disgust.
"Most likely those odd creatures that were on the screen." I replied. I didn't really have any idea who it was, I just wanted to sound intelligent.
I walked over to the bars on the entrance way and spotted an anthropic leopard walking through the hall.
"Hello? Guard?" I asked. She zipped around in a circle to face me.
"No. Not a guard." She said as more people started appearing at the bars, like me. They were whispering.
"You busting out?" I questioned.
"I'm gonna try." she said back to me.
"Well... Good luck." I said as I walked back to my bed to try and fall asleep again.
I could hear her footsteps going down the hallway along with the sounds of the other prisoners begging for help out.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Epilogue of the Nergyl, pt 2.

"heh, hehehee!" I squeled in a psychotic way whilst eating my brothers remains due to the guards not giving me any food. I wiped the blood off my face and started throwing everything I could have at the wall near me. Crashes astounded the rest of the cell mates.
Phil woke up, "eh? Hey guys, you hear that?" he asked his "jangos". They all replied with a "how could I not?" or a "yeah, what the heck is that?"
"Let me out! I want out!!!" I screamed in madness as I pounded the wall.
"Let me out! I'll kill you Kai! I'll kill all who made this damned place!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I pounded the wall with everything I had. Brother was possibly the only thing I had loved, for him to die at my own hands, has turned me more insane than I ever thought possible.
"Your going to die by my hands! I'll skin you alive and feed you to the Nergyl!LET ME OUT!!!" I screamed some more whilst pounding the wall.
Phil and the jango's were contempt in listening to my screams of terror and fury, when they noticed that I was pounding on their wall.
"Eh eh eh! Stop pounding on our wall!" Said one of the jango's
"What do you care?! You have nothing to offer me inferior" I yelled through the wall.
Phil had thought a little, "What if we bust out, together," phil suggested.
I paused, a little shocked, and thought the situation out with all the sanity I had left.
"What do you propose?" I asked with a new smile on my face.

To be Continued.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/wb.jpg
That is all I have to say.

Well Done Xzeno...

Showing 1216-1230 of 1813