ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454565
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yes, I did, but had nothing to do with his tools or his weapon *headbed*
His nature, yes.. And Akuma and Kai's abilities. It could become nasty, though.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh come on, just about anybody in this contest could take advantage of Strop's strenuous pacifism. Though it's as I say to wayward users...if you're going to be that much trouble, it's not so much my problem as it is yours...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

P.S. forgot the :P

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Um.....no strop, I think that would pretty much fall under the not my problem catagory...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

for some reason I have no idea what any of you are saying.Its like you are all talking about some weird inside joke and I'm not in on it or something.Seriously ever since yesterday night none of you have made much sense to what so ever.All I know is your talking about something not being your problem,but didn't quite get what wasn't your problem exactly?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh, sorry.... I should be reading your entry... Looking forward to it but... Just woke...
Uh, I'mma gonna partey tonight /offtopic

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Crimson, lets just say drugs are bad for you and move on shall we?

Anyways, so we are just wating for strops znd Xzeno entrys now right?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

P.S. forgot the :P

lol modspam.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

lol modspam

lol userspam.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol userspam.

need I say it?
lol annnnyywayyys
*pee's on tower*
TAKE THAT SOCIETY! >8D
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Anyways, so we are just wating for strops znd Xzeno entrys now right?

if you read mine then you would see that its not done yet.I still have another chapter to write which I shall do today,or at least try to.I should start right now...
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wow I spend over an hour writing this and so far not a single person has posted anything.Anyways here is the last chapter.I hope you guys like it.

Chapter 3 of Destruction:The Bigger you are the Harder you Brawl

Sasquatch's eyes turned green ad formed into the form of bell peppers.Then all of a sudden a large group of vines grew out of the ground twisting together forming the great Titan
that was Over Growth.The great creature stood over the landscape of rubble,as Sasquatch jumped up on to his arm.
"Since I can't hit yo with a single punch or explosion,then I guess I will have to carpet bomb you"
Over Growth lifted his arm and pointed it towards Strop.Sasquatch shot out a stream of fire
out near the end of Over Growth's arm.Then it began...Over Growth started shooting out tens if not hundreds of bell peppers,as Sasquatch set them on fire.Enough to take out at least a
brigade,but not a ninja it seems.He was much quicker then they expect and managed to dodge any projectiles that came his way.He anticipated where they would land and jump out of the
way every time.
"Oh WTF!!!!!!!!?????!?!?!?!?!Are you serious!!!How do you even dodge that!!!!!"
Of course Strop needed to catch his breath,but this did not matter.Sasquatch was too busy yelling and ranting to pay attention.Over Growth stood there quiet waiting for his next
orders.Sasquatch got off of Over Growth,collecting a few bell peppers that the titan grew.Sasquatch set the peppers on fire in complete rage at his opponent.The only though on his
mind was to injure his opponent,what ever the costs.Strop was ready to dodge any attack,but this time also had to contend with a giant.Dodge bell peppers and vines that popped out of
the ground all while fighting Sasquatch.He knew he need to take down the giant quickly,and knew how he could do it.He leaped forward towards the giant vegetation hoping not to get
killed in doing so.Sasquatch saw him and like a robot on auto-pilot he shot his bell peppers on sight towards Strop.This was exactly what the ninja was hoping would happen.Over Growth was hit as Strop dodged the flaming projectiles once again.Over Growth set on fire,burning to the ground as quickly as when he grew from it.Sasquatch stood there silently.Even though Over Growth could never die,as he could be resummoned,he had never been defeated before.He stood there almost losing all moral.He had become his enemies own weapon,used to slay a giant of his own creation.He no longer had the will to fight,as the ninja had defeated the rest of his team.Strop walked towards him,preparing to trap him in
a net similar to the one he sued on Sasquatch's sister.He shot the net only to have it blown away by a large gust of wind.Yeti was not only awake,but free of her imprisonment.She held
a small bell pepper in her hand from the fight with Over Growth.She had used one to escape,and now was going to use another to help Sasquatch.She sent a surge of electricity into it,
as Sasquatch summoned a bell pepper as large as himself.It held within it his sword of fake ban.Yeti gave him the bell pepper,which Sasquatch stuck on the blade,and then took multiple
more sticking them on the blade,setting them all ablaze.The Sword was now surging with electricity and fire.They had created "The Electric Shiskabab of Fake Ban".Strop was not
amused,but all the while distracted by the blazing sword.This let way to his fate.Yeti used her small ration of water to his hooves,freezing them to the ground.She did this with the last
of her power,as she was already weakened.Even though his hooves were not frozen to the ground,he was weighed down,not able to jump out of the way,he had no other choice,but stand and fight.
He summoned his Ban Hammer knowing that it was time to end this fight.They both charged with weapon in hand towards each other,until they finally reached each other striking weapons
together.It was only inevitable that one of them were to fail,when the electric bell pepper exploded.Sasquatch managed to block the blast,but Strop was not as lucky.He had been
paralyzed by the blast.The battle was finally finished.Sasquatch fell to the ground for a few minutes to rest,then stood and grabbed his sister and started to walk towards the tower,
where the battle had began...

End of Destruction

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The script to mine was completed ages ago. Just check the Strop's Sporadic Scrapbook thread. So in reality we're only waiting on Xzeno.

I'm not going to draw my entry just yet because I have too many other things to do and I fly tomorrow and class starts next week >:

Um.....no strop, I think that would pretty much fall under the not my problem catagory...

I think you misunderstood, but it doesn't matter as you're not a problematic user, skater :P What I meant was that if somebody is being really troublesome i.e. heavy spamming and ban evasion and all that, then it indicates that they're the one with an underlying attitude problem. It's no problem for me as I can keep swinging the banhammer allllll day long...and it's beyond the scope of my role here to intervene in whatever personal difficulties anybody might be experiencing.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And I just finished reading your entry Crimson, and I am really impressed. Really convincing strategy and even some character developments in there, which makes it epic.

What's more, there are strong parallels between your and my submission, which indicates that we both have a pretty good understanding of each other's characters. It shall be interesting to see which way this goes, but however it turns out, I think you did a great job.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

So in reality we're only waiting on Xzeno.
You make that sound like a bad thing! I hope I can beat Skater, as I'm trying different styles and my life has been pretty much eating, sleeping, and coding lately.

I really liked your entree, Crimson. Strop's was predictably great, though I did have one issue with it, though it is merely an opinionated speculation of opinion. Does that make any sense at all? On to the issue at hand: As a DM in other RPGs, I would say that while the DM should never negate a player's abilities, the reverse is also true in that if a DM grants you (or your foe) some special ability or weapon, you should use it, not have it disappear into the nearest plothole. You see what I'm implying? Though as I said, this is merely my opinion.
Showing 1291-1305 of 1813