ForumsWEPRThe Iraq War

59 12668
KidCorpFounder
KidCorpFounder
63 posts
Nomad

What do you think of The Iraq War?

I think that if we work hard enough,we can find and kill Osauma Bin Lada.

Then The Middle East can possibly live in peace,if Saudi Arabia or Turky don't declare war.Or Iran.
Iran jets attacked a US Aircraft Carrier within Iraqie terriotory for an unknown reason,anyone have an opinion on that?

• 59 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

OMFG ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WOW!!!!

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

Really, try the Q33NY thing. It is very creepy. *Uggggggg* the font is wingdings, in case it is unclear.

izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

if bin ladin is killed someone else will step up just like when we took sadam out of power...it wont end until we leave and stop desacrating their land...but then of course they would monopolize the oil industry....it's a loose loose situation.

KidCorpFounder
KidCorpFounder
63 posts
Nomad

You all of great points....I geuss The Middle East and the world will always have people dieing from fighting....

Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

Actually, from what I hear from Newsweek, we've got a nice little peace-treaty going down, and some of the former insurgents are now protecting areas of the city (Baghdad). Too many people there are sick of the violence, and just want it to end. Things really have quieted down, but now we (still) have Osama to worry about, and Musharraf, and that's just the middle east situation.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

I didn't support it and questioned why we went to Iraq. Now that we're there, we have to bring stability back to the region. A war started for all the wrong reasons, America's shame.

Skidzy
Skidzy
35 posts
Nomad

i think my views are wrong, but i feel so strongly about it. call the soldiers back. evacuate most of the village and NUKE the place

ericrwalk90
ericrwalk90
7 posts
Nomad

The middle east has been in turmoil for thousands of years, there is nothing we can do that will put a end to the internal conflicts that are going on in that area because most of it is over religion.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well I think the soldiers should stay, but just for a little bit longer. If we leave, all of this will start again. There are just so many mixed emotions about this.

Ryano123
Ryano123
12 posts
Nomad

I think that 9-11 would happen again if we weren't there still. Even if these liberals get into office, all the US troops will not come back because they'll turn the troops over to the UN. The US is not going to leave Iraq in a corrupted state. They'll do the same thing that they did to Japan in WWII. Make it a democratic-republic, then leave.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

The only reason I want the troops to stay in iraq is because it will make all those protesters and anti-war/iraq war people mad. Dont question the government stupid hippies!!

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

i think the US is the most powerful nation in the world (even if politics r destroying it currently) and we could destroy anyone that tries to attack us or trouble peace and tranquility throughout the world.

a.k.a. If things get out of hands, we can rip the enemies hands off...

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Ya but lately some people are claming that the US is slowly going to "fall".... That something about freedoms is been taken away... Also something about NWO (New World Order)

EequalsMC2
EequalsMC2
10 posts
Nomad

We should have focused on Iraq. Then we could have Osama Ben Laden...Osama Ben Dover.

xYz123456789
xYz123456789
29 posts
Nomad

I totally hate the Iraq war.
In my opinnion it has no benefit for anyone.
Were not fighting for OUR freedom so why???????

Showing 16-30 of 59