ForumsWEPRThe Iraq War

59 12654
KidCorpFounder
KidCorpFounder
63 posts
Nomad

What do you think of The Iraq War?

I think that if we work hard enough,we can find and kill Osauma Bin Lada.

Then The Middle East can possibly live in peace,if Saudi Arabia or Turky don't declare war.Or Iran.
Iran jets attacked a US Aircraft Carrier within Iraqie terriotory for an unknown reason,anyone have an opinion on that?

• 59 Replies
xYz123456789
xYz123456789
29 posts
Nomad

Amorkas,China is the strongest.
but thats your opinion

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

end it already

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i think that the troops need to be more protected and catios we should clear caves and all the other things were terrorists could be hiding and actually fighting they are doing a great thing but they just dont know how to handle a war

oyger6
oyger6
48 posts
Nomad

in the iraq war we would win but we have 2 be political and say "oh lets keep the soldiers" unlike world war 1 it ended with 1 bomb we just cant do it 2 day we lost 4000+ soldiers already omfg

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

xYz why are you being selfish, what if you lived in iraq? Wouldnt you want someone to help you and give you freedom?

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I believe the reason we went to help Iraq was to make sure Iran didn't take over and make nuclear weapons. but i agree I would want someone to fight for my freedom too.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Nobody wants war, except those who don't have to fight in it. All it brings about is death to the soldiers and their families. It improves the whole, sure. Normally, it bolsters the economy and pressures other nations into agreeing with the diplomatic terms. But the Iraq war has gone on too long and needs to be ended. I don't think there's anyone willing to say we should stay there. Sure, the troop surge is working. But we should have gone in like that to start with, not the half-ass BS we tried to pull. If you're going to fight a war, then fight a WAR.

Maybe America just isn't as tough as it used to be. Look at WWII - the moral backing behind the atomic bombs was it would save "many, many American lives", but we all know it was because we were still pissed about Pearl Harbor. Nowdays, everyone's running around screaming "HUMAN RIGHTS HUMAN RIGHTS!" And you can't get a god damn thing done. I know there's innocents, but weren't the people at Hiroshima and Nagasaki innocents? They were, after all, just civilians.

Mustang2653
Mustang2653
29 posts
Nomad

once we find osuma bin laden its over but all it is , is a waste of soliders

KidCorpFounder
KidCorpFounder
63 posts
Nomad

Lives are the most precious thing in the world.....
I was always taught that if you believe hard enough in something it'll happen

And I beleive that the war will be over....

RahtLoZ
RahtLoZ
11 posts
Nomad

i think everting for the petroleum .. people are dead in vain.. this is strewing. this is meaningless war.bush's somebody failure.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Osauma isn't the key, his death may stop the inspiration, you never know.

Listen, Bush's Daddy made a gulf war, thankx to it he's got a millions of dollars oil contract. Dunno what this bush is pulling, same thing, maybe? Either way, 4,000 Soldiers have died for nothing, they wouldn't have, either, if we really were to invade and storm Iraq we could have, America spends more than the rest of the worlds defence budget combined on its defence budget. but, because we all knew the war was idiocracy, the ones that supported it let it pass with barely any soldiers, any supplys, and we have men who are eqquiped with the best gear in the world getting picked off like flies. Some war.
The war had to end MUCH earlier, America's economic depression probably may have been saved, but sadly, those 500billion dollars and the near 60 billion paying for the troops coming back with unneeded injuries is never coming back.

The sad thing is, when people don't want a war, THEY SHOULDNT GET ONE. Its MORONIC for us to be doing this. The thing that pisses me off is that we're kind of being like Japan. They fought us while they were still plummeting china even though the people didn't want it. It was sad that they died as innocents, and its sad that someone in America just somehow could too. The part is, the Government is blind to our cries and needs to shut this war off so the spending will be down, lives could be saved.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

you can belive whatever u want, u can even wish apon a star. but the only thing that will stop this war is your votes, just vote to stop the war. 911 was a puppet show, and it was played by the american government to brainwash american citizans to think that it was a good plan to attack a country that had nothing to do with it. You should of bin rallying out in the streets and demanding the truth, but u went to war for nothing n u will get nothing back. you claim your the best country in the world but to tell you the truth u barely kno anything about your own country, the world knows more about you because yur such assholes, n there just waiting til yur back is turned so they can bone you.. just my opinion

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

Language Crunk, and its true, I heard somewhere that Bush knew what was going to happen.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Just something to think about. Iv'e not decided my position yet. Compare 4,000 to 600,000 in the Civil war. Did they back out? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Plus, If we dont put an ent to terrorism, the deth toll from it will keep rising.

On 9/11 over 3000 people died. There are still hundred of thousands that have died as a result of terrorism. Now do you think 4,000 is the place to stop? Just thinking!!

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

To tell you the truth americans are calling everyone a terrorist, so i think thats just stupid. this war shouldent be called "The War on Terrorism" because terrorism is all around the world , so lets rename it "The War on musilums". Terrorism is like poverty it will be with the human race until the end of time! Diseas kills more people!

Showing 31-45 of 59