ForumsWEPRThe Iraq War

59 12681
KidCorpFounder
KidCorpFounder
63 posts
Nomad

What do you think of The Iraq War?

I think that if we work hard enough,we can find and kill Osauma Bin Lada.

Then The Middle East can possibly live in peace,if Saudi Arabia or Turky don't declare war.Or Iran.
Iran jets attacked a US Aircraft Carrier within Iraqie terriotory for an unknown reason,anyone have an opinion on that?

• 59 Replies
rock4dog
rock4dog
29 posts
Nomad

the war is about money ,the banks are just trying to get richer by having our soldiers pay for all of the weapons.tv's commercials are trying to persuade us by showing us "improved" weapons just to make war look cool . so u buy the weapons ,giving the bank tons of money . so my point is the reason for war is for the iraquies to kill OUR soldiers and they make the money.

Mustang2653
Mustang2653
29 posts
Nomad

Stupiod war started by bush it will end when the elections over and its about terrorists anf money

referalguy
referalguy
1 posts
Nomad

i agree with rock4dog hes totally right

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

as a amercian i feel we have been in this war for way to long. and now i can barley renember a time where we were not in iraq losing men for nothing. this war is pointless we should just leave and they cant deal with their own problems. IF we leaft yes i know that gangs would try taking power and a lot of people would die. well right now were dying that they dont seem to want to help their own country.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

What is really the whole point of this war? I mean come on didnt we go in there to protect the Iraqis, and now were fighting against them!

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

their is no point anymore i dont even know whats going on over their.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I know, right?

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i think we started off with good intentions but what its turned into is scary

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

As i am hoping to join the RAF i made a topic earlier about the Army and killing in general. but i belive that you cannot oversimplify an extremely complex issue such as Iraq. for example it wasnt even a country until the British made it a part of their empire just a collection of tribes who were at conflict before and now. now that Sadaam Hussain is dead and cant suppress them into silent terrified obedience they are fighting again the british and americans who removed him have a duty to the iraqi people to stay until there is peace in the region

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i dont care what the think. were losing our men defending a country whos attacking us. let me screw up their own country

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

But then hos the bad 1

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

We stick our nose in where it doesnt belong, and we get bit. Same thing over and over

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

If we kill Osama Bin Laden, the whole war won't just be over. There are alot of people in the middle-eastern region that resort to terrorism because of their stupid muslim ways. Although it would be nice to catch and kill Osama Bin Laden finally after such a long time! BUt anyway i think as long as we stay in the war, we'll massachre them, even if they are all the way over in Asia

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

asia lol its called the middle east

Showing 46-59 of 59