ForumsWEPRThe Iraq War

59 12652
KidCorpFounder
KidCorpFounder
63 posts
Nomad

What do you think of The Iraq War?

I think that if we work hard enough,we can find and kill Osauma Bin Lada.

Then The Middle East can possibly live in peace,if Saudi Arabia or Turky don't declare war.Or Iran.
Iran jets attacked a US Aircraft Carrier within Iraqie terriotory for an unknown reason,anyone have an opinion on that?

• 59 Replies
OsaMi
OsaMi
7 posts
Nomad

Mabye, the jets were from another country. Mebye someone else attacked the carrier. Mebye that someone want a nuclear war. In the news it said that Irn has a factory or something like that, in which you can produce nuclear weapons, so if US declares war with Iran we might have a nuclear war, in which many millions of people will die. But that's only my opinion. So most likley this will not happen.

OsaMi
OsaMi
7 posts
Nomad

And for the War in Iraq, it's just a waste of American soldiers.

Guns_N_Roses
Guns_N_Roses
93 posts
Nomad

idk theres a lot of confusion and fighting about that. I just wish that everyone didn't fight about it and decided on one thing...

zottekotkieken
zottekotkieken
16 posts
Nomad

i think america just attack iraq for all the oil,
and he tries to distract the poeple so they wouldnt notice how bad america is doing

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Do you honestly think Bin Laden is the sole reason for conflict in the entire Middle East??
And what are you talking about Iranian jets attacking a U.S. carrier?

Echo775
Echo775
38 posts
Nomad

at this point i don't really think its worth it, what cause is there left to fight for. bin laden has been hiding for so long, what threat is he to us anymore. and the whole oil theory, so what. it would kind of help us. gas would be somewhat cheaper. and people don't have to be hypocrites about it complaining gas prices are so high, there's your solution. its not a permanent or great idea but hey, it helps doesn't it.

and Iranian Jets attacking US carriers doesn't seem likely. do you have some kind source of that information.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I dissaproved of the Irak war, especially since the situation now is worse than before. there is much more trouble in iraq now that the americans are in power, and it'll only get worse if they withdraw in a rush
they did a wrong choice and have to assume it. if they had waited for the UN to take mesures (and i knowit would have been very long as this damn UN are really slow) it would hvae been better, i think, because the UN are more respected throughout the world.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, we aren't in Iraq to find Bin Laden. I believe we are their to "finish Daddy's work" where he left off years ago. Which, again, I believe is for oil and whatever else. The terrorism is just a symptom.

Sadly, we cannot just pull out now. We've gone too deep and involved so many other countries.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

it's the first time that i heard this excuse (about ben laden)
as asherlee says, the USA didn't go in iraq to find him.
And I highly doubt he's in iraq anyways
he most be on a beach somewhere in the middle of the bahamas, enjoying the sunshine!!!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I think ist a waste but soon when somthing goes wrong the blame game starts. And the war is about oil and stuff because they coul find Bin Ladin by could'nt they?

Echo775
Echo775
38 posts
Nomad

once the new president is instated we are gonna have problems, because most of them promised to pull out or slowly decrease the amount of soldiers in battle. and the whole theory of " if we pull out, they might come back" remains to be seen. i don't think its likely, but who knows, there is always a way.

barneythebeast
barneythebeast
12 posts
Nomad

the countries in the middle east will always be fighting for anything they can get there hands on. we cannot win whatever war we are fighting in iraq.
and even if we kill the supposed leader like bin laden so what? another person will take command or if not peolpe aren't just gonna go home because he is captured.

KidCorpFounder
KidCorpFounder
63 posts
Nomad

*has a serious look on his face*

Afer so many years....America has won countless wars over the 2 centuries we have been independant.

And now,we are in Iraq because of 9/11.
I beleive...that with some miracle,some kind of break throughwe can bring world peace,or at least bring peace to the Middle East....

Crap,I'm talking like a hippie again arn't I?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Honestly, a serious problem coming from the middle is Heroin. Afghanistan produced 90% of the world's heroin and America does a lot of heroin. That means that illegal trade is running that country. There isn't a large enough police system to enforce such laws there, so the Al Qaeda run it all.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

I hate the war, but if we pull out, they will succeed in bringing it to our soil. We should have just never gone in the first place. This is intersting:
The Secret behind the number 11

Pretty Chilling - read to the bottom. Try it out.
If you are a sceptical person - still read on as it's actually very interesting! !
This is actually really freaky!! (Mainly the end part, but read it all first)

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters . (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers , was carrying 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.

Sheer coincidence. .?

Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254.
2 + 5 + 4 = 11
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US , after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.

Unconvinced about all of this still ..?

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in upper case Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers .
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGSâ¦â¦â¦

Q33 NY

What do you think now????

Send this to as many people as you know..
Yah, this was originally chain mail. Never sent it though

Showing 1-15 of 59