The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Freeze to death or Burn to death?

201 36452
Seaphire
Seaphire
46 posts
Peasant

I would want to freeze to death cuz It wouild be numb and probably painless.

• 201 Replies
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Open casket at your funeral, or closed casket at your funeral.

Or a jar for your ashes, depending on how long you're left burning.

I would prefer cremation, anyhow.
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Really a creepy and nasty question is this! I saw someone burning in silent hill, it was very scary so i think i'll go for the freeze to death.. Although that also will be really painful and feeling like 100 knifes are going in and out of your body..

i hope i'll pass out:P

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Saw series >> I'd rather take burn to death. Because.....I'd like be turned to ashes and while your frozen people can see your ugly body and face.

haha which saw was it again?
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i'd like to burn. hopefully, i would burn so fast my nerves would be destroyed so i couldnt feel the pain. it is a much more painful,violent death, but it is much better in comparison to a slow, agonizing and painful death through freezing

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

lol it's not off any saw. saw is like human tourture although it happenes to bad people. Like that one guy that had to sit in a chair with stakes in his hands and he had one tool and the tool was a mask of knives and uhh...He had to push with his face to open the stakes. Basically, he was a drug addict/theif.

hehe yea saw that one, but wasn't it in saw that a girl was in a bathroom, naked with a cold shower who eventually froze to dead? A men had to save her, but he couldn't reach a key:P I thought it was saw 5..
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

it's uhh....I forgot I haven't seen the saw series in forever I can't get those movies here in, Taiwan.

Ohwww you were overstating! Ohww, bad you... But you could also buy them or just watch them over the internet.. Tetete, you see, the truth always comes to light xD
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i'd burn to death, so i can run around wildly and make everyone else burn to death.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

i agree with sonicheroes95 to the fullest extent! Burn to death. It's faster too.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I would rather not die at all...

But if I had to choose, I would get some anesthetic everywhere on my body and then probably burn to death.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Apparently, when you freeze to death, it feels like your burning....so freezing to death is just burning to death, but slower and more painful.

ghostknuckle
ghostknuckle
8 posts
Nomad

id much rather burn i cant stand cold

IJustFailedMyPants
IJustFailedMyPants
27 posts
Nomad

It matters where I start freezing or burning cause if its near the nervous system then I'm good cause if it's taking out the nerves I won't feel a thing!

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

freeze because i cant stand intence heat like getting into a car after its been sitting in the sun all day. hate that

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Freeze, so I could die in some remarkable position.

(ashes don't count)

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Burn. I like fire, and cold just is not that fun. Plus, when you freeze to death, nobody even notices. It's like:

"Hey, remember that guy who used to work here?"
"Who?"
"Oh nevermind, I was just wondering where he went."
"I think he froze to death."
"Oh, to bad, when did this happen?"
"About three years ago. Nobody really paid any attention"

When you burn to death, it is all over the news:

"In a tragic accident today, Bill Murphy, 45, Burned to death in his home. One neighbor said he heard a huge explosion, and then the house just went up in flame. Their will be professional mourners at his funeral, and over 20,000 loved ones are expected to arrive for the wake."

Showing 106-120 of 201