The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Freeze to death or Burn to death?

201 36455
Seaphire
Seaphire
46 posts
Peasant

I would want to freeze to death cuz It wouild be numb and probably painless.

• 201 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

About to around 70 million miles, direct exposure is instantly lethal.

At ten miles not even your DNA would identify you! Your blood would probably boil if you get within a hundred or so million kilometers from the sun.

I said or more. But thanks for the info.

Actually, I have a condition for being froze to death. Going to Pluto, on the dark side, with a very thin space suit.

It was a coincidence that it related to the sun/space theme.
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I would say freezing since the body would be preserved and then in the future with future technology you could come back to life.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Cryogenics haven't been perfected yet, water in your body still expands when frozen, so your organs would likely rupture.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

About to around 70 million miles, direct exposure is instantly lethal.

Direct exposure, sure. But did I say I wanted to go out there unprotected? I'd freeze before even being out in space, which would be kinda stupid considering I wanted to be burned :P At least with protection I'll go further than the moon, and will eventually burn/melt/whatever due to the sun, even if I starved by then
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, you guys do know that freezing to death is nearly as painful as burning? Feeling your skin crack, your organs rupture, gah that sounds painful.

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

agreed.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

True, true. Burning to death is the way I'd like to do though.

MudPuddle
MudPuddle
270 posts
Templar

Freeze

M00CH
M00CH
101 posts
Nomad

definitely freeze.

Kira666
Kira666
88 posts
Nomad

i would rather freeze to death because you become numb and you dont have as much pain as burning to death

Um no. You feel the pain for hours. Oh and when you're about to die you take your clothes off when you're freezing to death. :P Cops mistake you for a rape victim.

Burn to death.

BlueIce3
BlueIce3
101 posts
Nomad

Everyone is picking freeze so I'll go with burn (even though id rather freeze to death.)

alxsrf
alxsrf
2 posts
Nomad

definitely freeze

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

rather burn cause im not a wussy and why would you want to drag it out when you could die in seconds?

Hallfrost00
Hallfrost00
9 posts
Nomad

I don't know. I would probably go with freezing to death. I can only imagine that with freezing i can peacfully die in my sleep; as where with burning, I'd just be screaming and complianing about the pain and smell of burning flesh.
I'd also have to ask if there is a time in which the death happen. I assume that buring takes about a minute, (I'm not being thrown into a volcano, am I?) where as freezing takes a couple of hours.
Of course, after so much pain, my body along with everyone else's would eventually stop feeling the pain of the manner of the death. At that point, we would just be waiting there, WISHING for the death to come soon, no matter how.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

The worst fear I have is to burn to death, P U. That must have been the ultimate fear tactic of the dark ages, to be burned at the stake?

I'll take freezing, it's quite (no screaming), almost painless (after the pins and needles stop) and no smell (except for the recovery people after I thaw out).

Showing 76-90 of 201