ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69232
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
GMSaitanGM
GMSaitanGM
93 posts
Nomad

me i like sinjid way better then sonny but sonny is ok yet sinjid OWNS

GMSaitanGM
GMSaitanGM
93 posts
Nomad

i find sonny,sinjid and AQ have lots in comen but sinjid is the best out of all 3

atomicle
atomicle
7 posts
Nomad

sonny is what i like more

DanielH
DanielH
71 posts
Nomad

Sonny all the way no doubt about it!

Raptorsfan
Raptorsfan
18 posts
Nomad

its easy to beat sinjid because if u go n your inventory and click on a weapon then click on abilities while still having the weapon or armor and click it on to your stats they will go up

__Michael__
__Michael__
228 posts
Nomad

I'll go with sonny. sonny is one of the best game in here[AG].
the only problem with sonny is that you can't walk around the map.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Sonny is way better than Sinjid.I know,Sonny does have some bad sides,but Sonny still has better storyline and is better rated than Sinjid.That means that Sonny is more liked by other players and is not way too easy to beat like Sinjid.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

sonny is much better it has better graphics too

Wallexx
Wallexx
56 posts
Nomad

Sonny is an awesome game, I could never really get into Sinjid

__Michael__
__Michael__
228 posts
Nomad

Sonny is still the best game in here.

acejammer
acejammer
73 posts
Nomad

I like sonny, It has an interesting story and addicting gameplay. Can't wait for sonny 2!

masterchieflol
masterchieflol
20 posts
Nomad

sonny ftw

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

sonny was good, but i prefer sinjid

juior
juior