ForumsForum Games^, <, V game

11474 1484710
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

A traditional, house-hold favorite of my clan's forum games, the up, side, down, game. Here are the rules:

Rule #1:

^ = Answering someone's question

< = What you are currently doing now, or what you have done recently

V = Your very own question that the user below you will answer

Rule #2: Do NOT post "also" questions! This means that: e.g. You are
drinking a glass of tea, so you would ask the question,
"also drinking tea?" This is a giant no-no among my people.
Be creative!

Rule #3: This is not a truth-or-dare game! Do not post questions that
will make the user uncomfortable, such as sexual questions,
or those that the below user deems inappropriate. So don't
ask these questions please.

Rule #4: Of course, do not flame, spam, or abuse. Typical
rule in every thread.

Since I'm the starter, I cannot ask a question, so...

<: Posting this thread

V: Are you going to watch the new movie Twilight at 12:00 AM, or when
the crowd is smaller?

• 11,474 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

^ Yes because if you were the person who freed the genie, asking the genie to grant you three wishes would allow him to unleash his malevolent kin upon the earth. (EDIT, also death is a necessary part of life as the earth would become over populated and resource deprived sooner or later.)

< Reviewing products on Amazon.

V What is the most charitable act that you have performed?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

^ Alright, you caught me there. I have plenty of those I'd LIKE to do, but I neither know where nor do the good feelings those things give me triumph over the far too organic process. As in, there isn't much of a strict procedure. I have to actually talk to people. And ask them "Hey, can I, er, participate in this soup kitchen?". I don't like doing that.

So, the best thing I've done so far is home/rehome the dogs that people abandon around here. It's sad how often it happens. My dogs Blacky and Rocky have both just wandered onto the farm and haven't left since.

< Playing Metro: Last Light and wondering why my keyboard doesn't have the < sign.

V What game would you like to play, but can't for whatever reason?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

^ Mercenaries on PS2. OK I guess I could buy an old console and a copy of the game off Ebay, but I probably remember it being better than it was. But those were the days though; days before AAA title companies bought up all the good studios and gave us another trash COD game or whatever every 6 or so months. Case and point EA absorbing Pandemic Studios and now we get clunky sports games bloated with microtransactions.

< Programming phases on my bedroom lights.

V What is the longest you've ever slept at once?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

^ Hm. I wouldn't know. Probably no more than 11-ish hours. My body despises anything more than 9 hours of sleep and will make me know how much it hates sleeping that long.

< Absolutely nothing, really. Just remembering Pandemic Studios' The Saboteur. Ah, one day, you will be mentioned by someone in a video essay, and I will say "Yes. I remember The Saboteur. It was pretty fun killing those Nazis while submerged in a world of only the most tasteful stereotypes and... eugh... brilliant accents."

V What are you most proud of that you can't shoehorn into a normal conversation?

meaosome
meaosome
155 posts
Scribe

^ Extremely difficult achievements in somewhat to very obscure games. Examples of this include beating both Give Ups and beating Alpha Snakeman in Purple Skittles.

< Like sciller45, absolutely nothing. I think my thermostat is trying to kill me though; the **** thing never works properly.

V Do you think we should spice up the formula and add a ">" for commenting on earlier posts?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ I don't think that's a bad idea, although I'm not sure whether to do it here or make a new game thread for it

< Christmas! food! presents! food! food!

v Favorite gift you've ever received? (or this year if ever is too long)

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

^ I haven't gotten many presents and I generally despise getting them and will discourage them every time. A remote control car. I'm a simple man. Sadly, I didn't get to use it for more than half an hour. Ah. Made a garage for it and everything.

< Drinking and celebrating New Years. Maybe if we could choose < or >? But "The up, side, down game" isn't nearly as catchy as "The up, left or right side depending on how you're feeling, down game".

V How did you celebrate your New Years?

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

^ Drunk a whole bottle of sparkling wine, watched the ball drop in New York on TV despite them being an hour ahead of us, and watched the South Park movie with my sister that was playing on Comedy Central completely uncensored. Afterwards, we went to bed.

< Waiting to go to a dermatologist's appointment, and thinking about how I'm starting college classes tomorrow. Also, I'm wondering how my roommates will react to my dark auburn hair compared to my natural dirty blonde hair.

v Have you ever dyed your hair or considered dyeing your hair? What color would you choose, if any?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ I did once for a school spirit day, don't think I would again

< First class of the semester

v Worst teacher/professor you've ever had?

SamuelRichards
SamuelRichards
5 posts
Nomad

^ Geography is complex.
<watching tv and playing vex 3 online game.
Are you addicted to this site?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Now that's just not fair. I wouldn't call it addicted

< Watching NCIS

v Binge watch anything?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

^ right now: Hellsing

< currently episode 4

v do you like Anime?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

^ Though I'm a big fan of western animation, I could never get past many of the... cultural differences. Watching anime just makes me uncomfortable for now.

< Iron fisting-ly ruling a banana republic in Tropico 3. Also possibly exploiting massive oil reserves.

V Which was the best era for music?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Now

< Trying to find new tv shows to watch on Netflix

v What've you been watching recently?

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

^ I have been watching South Park and random movies recently.

< Watching youtube and on the forums.

v What is your favorite thing to do when you are sad?

Showing 11386-11400 of 11474