ForumsForum Games^, <, V game

11474 1487579
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

A traditional, house-hold favorite of my clan's forum games, the up, side, down, game. Here are the rules:

Rule #1:

^ = Answering someone's question

< = What you are currently doing now, or what you have done recently

V = Your very own question that the user below you will answer

Rule #2: Do NOT post "also" questions! This means that: e.g. You are
drinking a glass of tea, so you would ask the question,
"also drinking tea?" This is a giant no-no among my people.
Be creative!

Rule #3: This is not a truth-or-dare game! Do not post questions that
will make the user uncomfortable, such as sexual questions,
or those that the below user deems inappropriate. So don't
ask these questions please.

Rule #4: Of course, do not flame, spam, or abuse. Typical
rule in every thread.

Since I'm the starter, I cannot ask a question, so...

<: Posting this thread

V: Are you going to watch the new movie Twilight at 12:00 AM, or when
the crowd is smaller?

• 11,474 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Terribly. There's like nothing to help with that here.

< Going to play Phantom Doctrine after this.

v Favorite setting for a game/movie? (sci-fi, cold war, wild west...)

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ Wild West. Preferably post-apocalyptic Wild West.

< Well, shoot, I guess I'm doing this then.

V Coolest Mythological Monster?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

^ Dragons
< talking about not liking politics with some friends
V if you could have any Mythological creature as a pet in real life, which one would you choose?

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

^ Aint even gonna front. A dragon does sound pretty nice as a pet. I'm talking asian dragons tho with the really long bodies.

< Getting ready to go on for a hike.

V If you watch anime, what's your favorite anime? If you don't watch anime, why not?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ The only anime I ever watched was Attack on Titan, which I guess is my favourite. I watch cartoons, so I'm not sure why I don't watch anime. I reckon it's mostly culture shock. Anime's a whole 'nother pool for me, and it seems bloody weird.

< Playing plants vs Zombie and preparing for going to the seaside.

V Would you rather have a winter vacation or a summer vacation?

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

^ Summer definitely, I can't stand the cold. Although the humidity's terrible, at least you can go swimming to cool off. I'm sad that my summer vacation pretty much ended.

< Listening to the EBF 5 soundtrack I bought on Steam. (I 🤍 Phyrnna's work in the series.) Also, trying not to think about school tomorrow and trying not to be salty about the fact that my sister's school doesn't start until the 31st.

v Do you watch any gaming channels on YouTube? (Ex. Jacksepticeye, Gloom, Kubz Scouts, etc.)

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

^ Yes, I watch AntVenom, Jeracraft, Mumbo Jumbo... and I sometimes also watch Grian and Xisumavoid. I also watch some brazilian Minecraft youtubers.

< Gonna have this semester's first class in 2 hours. Also, yeah, Phyrnna's tracks are absolutely amazing

V What's your favorite track from a game?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

uh......
pretty sure I posted here a few days ago.... not sure what happened

^ The track from Monster Train that the train rides on

< Youth Group

v Favorite AG bug?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ There's only one AG bug I know of and that is AG studios' one and only Gandalf the immortal Coc-
Yeah, that's not getting past censorship...
Gandalf, the immortal Blattodea
Gandalf the immortal other-name-for-a-rooster roach?
Legend has it, he's been there since Games of Gondor.

< Come to think, I'm probably getting banned for that. Oh, well. Currently playing my 70th hour of New Vegas.

V Which is the superior Fallout game?

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

^ I'm probably not the best person to answer that as I've only played Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Everyone in the Fallout community says that Fallout: New Vegas but I've only played it a couple times though I can't bring myself to play it again after my save corrupted and hours of gameplay were gone. It was a shame because it seems really fun. I don't blame Obsidian though as Bethesda gave an unrealistic deadline. (Only 18 months? Come on!) Regardless, I think we can all agree that Fallout 76 is the WORST Fallout game in the series.

< Listening to this girl... again. (I'm seriously in love with her voice and I have no idea why she isn't famous yet.)

v What's your favorite holiday?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

^ Probably Thanksgiving. Don't have to worry about holiday shopping (unless we want to for black Friday/Cyber Monday), always have amazing home-made meals, and it's usually not too cold out yet.

< Learning about installing cooling systems for gaming PCs.

V What's your favorite gaming platform?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

^ I've been a PC gamer for like, 8 years now. That's my favorite platform

< Checking AG forums before my online classes start

V What's the last movie you've watched?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

^ Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies

< Fixing my old Scuf Vantage 2 controller

V If you could only pick 3 songs to represent the best of human music to an alien race, what would those songs be?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

^ Thank you for the extremely simple question I totally know the answer to.
Well for classical, I'd put Beethoven - Symphony no. 5.
For really being a bunch of songs in one, I'd put Bohemian Rhapsody.
And for one of my personal favourites, because I'm a selfish, unabashedly Slavic boy, I'll put Bedřich Smetana's Moldau (Vltava). This one's for you, Grandma!
But seriously, it's an incredible piece. If I could stick Smetana's whole (set of symphonic poems) Má vlast in there, I would, but that might be cheating.

< Making, advertising, and selling a plushie on the SMP server I play on.

V If you found a genie that granted you a single wish (that could be literally anything, and you'd be the only one who could ever get a wish), what would you wish for?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

^ well, usually genies grant 3 wishes, and I don't think I would be allowed to ask for more wishes or more genies, so this is actually a VERY difficult question, and to be honest, my wish would most likely depend on how I would be feeling when I found the genie... hmm... right now I think I would choose... (what? money? being young forever? meeting the love of my life? dunno...) er... yeah, I've been thinking about life and youth and death and stuff like that recently, so I think I'd wish that all humans (including myself) could be young and healthy forever. that is, pretty much eternal youth/health to everyone.

< Wondering if that's what I would actually wish for... could that wish backfire somehow?

V could my wish backfire somehow?

Showing 11371-11385 of 11474