ForumsForum GamesRate the above persons joke.

95 15751
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Rate the above person's joke and post your own.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.

yes that's a completely horrible joke.

• 95 Replies
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

8/10 Rating yours, Tennisman.

What's a blond's idea of safe sex?

Locking the front door.

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

Hahahahaha nice!
7/10
Oscar drove his brand new Mercedes to his favorite sporting goods store. He parked it outside and went in to do a little perusing with Jan, his regular sales woman. Jan was a pretty blonde, and as Oscar walked into the store, she happily greeted him. But he requested to look around alone today before he needed her help. She obliged him and let him do his thing.
Five minutes later, Jan came running up to him yelling, âOscar! Oscar! I just saw someone driving off with your new Mercedes!â
âDear God! Did you try to stop him?â
âNo,â she said, âI did better than that! I got the license plate number!â
Not the best, but I laughed. I have more though lol.
( "

Fogley0
Fogley0
67 posts
Nomad

6/10

If there's a blue monkey that lives on a purple island on a black tree and eats white bananas. What color is the monkey's poop?

Brown

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Kinda funny out of pure randomness 6.314/10

My mate walked up to me with a girl in each arm. I said "they're like buses", he said "What? You wait ages for one and two come at the same time?", I said "No!! THey are like buses". I told that joke at a gig a few weeks ago and a girl waked up to me after the show. I say walked she was quite big boned do "waddled" is more appropraite. She said "I think you're fattist". I said "No love, I think you're fattest"

Showing 91-94 of 95