ForumsThe Tavernweird dreams

75 12100
kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

list your weird dreams here.
they can be about any appropiate thing. it can be embarrissing, or funny who cares just list them

• 75 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I dreamt that i'm in space floating viewing the planet without any suit! means i was naked lol

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

i dreamed one time that i was a ninja and i am saving this girl(which is my friend) from this guy(my emo rival). looks like it has to do something in my life. i am just going to wait for it.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

ok people i now everybody had this dream LOL i had a millioon dollors i would be able to buy myself anything i want well i imagined living in a huge house with a PS3 and a huge tv like half a wall and so many other things i now a lot of people had this dream and it is sorta wierd but i like dreams like that.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Haha, once, (in a dream) I went to china
They spoke a language i didnt understand
then a turkish cop came with a pink hat and said: jujumama!

I said: hello pinkhead

then, i woke up :P

Also, in some nightmares they show a little detail in the future so pay atention.

TIP HOW TO WAKE UP FROM DREAMS:

Just blink as hard and fast as you can.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

thx for the tip. thx for all your post. keep sending more

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

ok we will i think:P

i had a dream that i was a was an eagle.andi met with eagles we were talking,then we see this hot girl wearing a skirt.we went there fast like hell and we went to look under hehe and there was nothing and we all said AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH DANG HEHE

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Last night I dreamed about escaping from a lava flow, I don't know why, but most of my dreams start good, then turn to nightmares...

weenie1234
weenie1234
64 posts
Nomad

ok mine was kind of freaking...a few years ago (which sounds like a long time but you dont forget somthing this weird) i had a dream i was climbing a tree...simple dream right...no..not really..anyway so i accidentaly slipped and fell out of the tree plumeting to the ground...

now in a normal dream you think you would wake up when you hit the ground...umm...aperently i dont...

long story short i fell throught my dream and ended up in my room...and as soon an i tried to wake my dreaming self up from my dream i did wake up...could this mean somthing more? or was i just totaly wacked out

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

weenie that is a weird but cool dream

weenie1234
weenie1234
64 posts
Nomad

lol i got another....

once i dreamed that i was awake...but i didnt just have 2 be away...i had to change a lightbulb in my lamp that didnt seem to work...and i kept trying to flip it on...just never happened

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

----Blkasps Dream----
I was sitting in a chair at my house when I heard
a massive roar. I went over to the curtains, pulled
them back only to see a huge volcanoe spitting out
lava and great massive hot rocks. One rock just barely misses the window. I jump up and run to the garage.
I look around then I saw a Motorbike (I never had one)
I jumped on it and started roaring up the hill towards the
volcaneo. (I don't know why) Then a huge lava rock just missed the rear of the bike and I flipped. Everything went black... it started flashing white... Then I woke.

-----------

I stayed up that night just thinking what would happen if that was real... I was scared after that dream.
Usally I don't get scared but this seemed more releastic than any dream that I've ever had.

weenie1234
weenie1234
64 posts
Nomad

ok just gota say one thing....why is it that in your dreams that you always see to be goingTWARDS the danger? never away...

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

I have all of these odd dreams where it ends up with me kissing this girl I like, but then I always wake up right before :'(. The funny thing is that I haven't seen this girl for 2 years, after I moved.

My best dream ever was when I was falling, and I kept falling and it felt so good, but then I woke up. I really like dreams where I fall.

One more dream;
I had a dream once where me and this dude where shooting orbs made of pure electricity from these gun-like things, and he hit me and then I fell over, he came up to me and shot me in the back with a huge one, my spine arched, and when I woke up it kind of hurt. That was really odd.
('_'

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I had a dream where I was a small knight, there was also a big, fat knight, and a crazy person. A small blue goblin came along and stabbed at the big knight. Crazy.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

one time I had a weird dream about a boy princess named bob. He wasn't as pretty as the other pricesses so one day he went away to cry. Then He met a hbo named George and together the went to his magical shack on the highway, where if you opened up the floorboards there was a magical uderwater city. They went there and then Bob got lost in a candy maze. But he just ate through it. Then Bob saw another hobo which asked him to buy him a sandwitch and after he did Bob was home again and had tourned into the most beutiful priceses eva!

Showing 16-30 of 75