ForumsThe Tavernweird dreams

75 12098
kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

list your weird dreams here.
they can be about any appropiate thing. it can be embarrissing, or funny who cares just list them

• 75 Replies
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

haha thats wierd. ever have one of those dreams where bugs are everywhere and u cant escape them and eventually get eaten alive? *shivers* i cant stand those kind. had one after seeing that bug seen in King Kong lol

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i don't like having those dreams where your running and can't escape untill you wake up

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

i had a dream that i lit my moms house on fire and i fell of the bed its weard ever fall of your bed when dreaming it so weard

Kramer_Cuh
Kramer_Cuh
25 posts
Nomad

dude
i fell into lava
and i ate a massive hairy tomatoe
then i killed satan with a super lion

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

u killed Satan in your dream?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Ok, I just had a new dream. I was a old man with wings, and i had a shot gun and I flew and killed people. O.o then came carlie and banned me WTF????

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

u guys should go here it will give u a weird dream
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=kingmike123

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

im revivin thisa again. plz keep postin

Soupmaster22
Soupmaster22
39 posts
Nomad

Too late,i sold my soul TO SATAN!!!!MUAHAHAH anyway..........
I have been trying to find the perfect girl for me,and last night,i was randomly in the cafeteria at my school and a really cute and funny girl randomly came up to me and told me i was cute and funny too. She looked familiar........ I hope is't a sign!

ZekePowerful
ZekePowerful
25 posts
Nomad

I once dreamed I was falling. Except I was falling up. And then I woke up with the hiccups.

Soupmaster22
Soupmaster22
39 posts
Nomad

Hmmmmm every time i end up falling,i always hit the ground......lucky

BloodRuneth
BloodRuneth
18 posts
Nomad

i had a dream a sandwich was eating me

erokogirl
erokogirl
98 posts
Nomad

i have no dreams, only nightmares. almost every morning i wake up with my face all wet and moist. but one dream i will never forget is when there wer such thing ads gamegirls other than gameboy advance. yeah and i have sooooo many deja vuu dreams it is like my life startes over the same chapter. im very used to nifghtmares, ask me and i'll tell you some of my scariest dreams that will give you shivers. don't ask for too much, even though i get new ones almost every night.

Turtle_tms
Turtle_tms
46 posts
Nomad

have you ever had a dream so bad that in a way it kept haunting you when you woke. In a way this happend to me. I had one, i dont remember what it was about, when i woke up i a yellow and black demonic insect came flying around my room, even worse is that it came straight at me, i covered my head with my blanket, and it went away. On a diffrent night i had a nightmare about wasps, and when i woke, i was hearing them come from under my blanket. When i was young i felt something like a spider run across my neck, i think it was my hand now that im older, but swear i lept about five or six feet from my bed. Dreams that you still see after waking up suck. I had another dream where i was laying on a couch by this big window, then i started to hear a very slow rhymic tap on it and heard a voice say "im a killer" (stupid as it may sound). Then all of the sudden the window just shatterd into pieces and this dude in full black came flying in, and i woke up in a cold sweat. I also had a dream where it was literally raining fire. It started hitting our house and cauhgt it on fire. My whole family was outstide inclucing me, and there were other people there to. For some reason i ran back into the house to get something, and saw the fire, and for some reason it was a slow moving fire, creeping like lava. I had a diffrent dream where i say a tornado in the distance, then looked over and saw one coming out of the woods along our land. After that one blew over there was this wierd fog, and there were a few more tornadoes, but the weird thing is i saw sombody drinving my trans am, but the only problem is that at that time the thing had no engine in it.

Turtle_tms
Turtle_tms
46 posts
Nomad

Anyone ever rolled out of a bunkbed in the middle of the night. Its really wierd to watch the ground come up and meet you, insted of seeing you fall down to the ground.

Showing 46-60 of 75