ForumsThe Tavernweird dreams

75 12101
kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

list your weird dreams here.
they can be about any appropiate thing. it can be embarrissing, or funny who cares just list them

• 75 Replies
kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

thx for all the weird dreams keep sending more

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

i seriously think this a dream but i dont really know.ok i had my dolphins football helmet when i was 6 and there is a chair infront of me.so i thought of trying to run through it and i got hit like getting cut by a guy and i did a front flip.and feell on my head.i was blacked out for a think 4 mintues and i woke up on the floor.i dont rally know if it was a dream or reality.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

lol if you were 6 it was probally real life. i do crazy stuff like that all the time

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I once dreamed that i was Obama and was having my period.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

thats funny but not a good comment plz dont list those. it is funny tho. i just dont want to get locked. u can list your dreams, just make them appropiate. thx

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

Most dreams I don't remember, but the ones I do remember are extremely weird... this one's from a couple of years ago.

Together with two teammates I was a member of S.T.A.R., an elite squad of hightech marines with the task to keep any alien scum away from earth. One got through, and we were chasing it in a swamp... I could see it swimming away from me in the murky waters, and it's tail looked like that of godzilla.
After a long, long chase, we finally cornered the beast in a giant concrete water basin, circeled with buzzing electrical wires. There we got a good look at the monster... it had the head and torso of Shiva from FF8, heavy monstrous arms, the front claws of an eagle, the back end of a boar, and to top it off it had the tail of godzilla or a crocodile.

So yeah... that was weird.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

i am revving this again lol

brooksroolsyo
brooksroolsyo
50 posts
Nomad

I dreamed that I was posting on ArmorGames.... weird...

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

that was dumb dude

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

Well, when I was 11, I dreamed that me and my class where in an Aztec temple. Suddenly, my teacher walks in and says:"Alright guys, sit down and take out your Maths books. Then we sat on wooden desks and chairs and the teacher took a blackboard out of a wall and said:"Today we are going to do Aztec Geometry(here is the reason of the Aztec temple)". We took out our notebooks and our rulers and started thinking. Suddenly, I said to my friend:"I don't have a ruler, do you have one?" She said:"Yes, and I'm not going to give it to you". I had to start looking for someone with a second ruler, so the teacher wouldn't tell me anything. When I asked to take a ruler from the smartest kid in class, my teacher saw me and shouted angrily:"Melina!Come here quickly"!I didn't want to,so I started crying loudly.Next day, we did Geometry in Maths at school and I had forgotten my ruler

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i had a dream that my friend lost half his brain and my other friend lost his leg and my other friend lost all his teeth ahaha it was so wierd

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

Also my friend's dream:

It was morning at school and we were at our first break.Three of my friends were sitting in the corner of the yard and the boys were playing football.Me and my friend were sitting and talking.But there was only me and I was talking to nobody.Next day this really happened and I was talking to my friend.

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

my friend had a dream of making out with my gf. =(((((

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

aztec temples are awesome, and that sucks jond

QueroDelta
QueroDelta
84 posts
Nomad

Lol melina thats funny :P

Have you ever had to wake up and go to school and ur still tired?

This is what happend

(not my dream) my dad woke me up, he told me to get ready for school, 2 minutes later i accidently fell back asleep

My dream) While i was sleeping i was dreaming i was getting ready for school o.o.

Showing 31-45 of 75