ForumsThe Tavernweird dreams

75 12097
kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

list your weird dreams here.
they can be about any appropiate thing. it can be embarrissing, or funny who cares just list them

• 75 Replies
sanny
sanny
124 posts
Nomad

I had a dream in a dream
First I had a dream thet I must go on a operation,then they make me sleep and then I dreamed thet I watch TV.Its the most weird dream ever :S

Mizu
Mizu
44 posts
Shepherd

I have many bizarre dreams but although i remember them when i wake up i have often forgotten them by the time it is mid-day. I sometimes write them down because i have always kept a notebook beside my bed.

The dream most recent off my memory is that i was sitting in Trafalgar Square and there were multiple giraffes in various colours.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

One time, I was having a dream about aliens, and I randomly woke up, and saw them. I was abducted and probed. They put this weird little machine on my ... ugh... genitals, and sucked sperm out. They then transported me back into my bed and put sleeping drugs in me. Later, I saw a show on Nat Geo that suggested it was just me waking up in the R.E.M (rapid eye movement) stage of sleep, where most dreaming takes place. Weird....

Rolandgvarden
Rolandgvarden
15 posts
Nomad

My dreams are about zombies,demons,angels, and soch things because I like HORROR GAMES.My last dream was I am sitting and near me is sitting a man, I look at heam and he began deforming at the end of the dream the man was only bones and many blood.
Saying real I like these things and no longer FEAR them. I beated my FEAR.

coolster3000
coolster3000
75 posts
Nomad

lol my coolest and werirdest dream would be when i dremt that... everything was in slow motion, and you could jump as high as you wanted, everyone was fighting, in the city ( i dont know why it was in the city caus i live in a medium sized town) suddenly it was exactly the same scene, but in a castle, me and my brother were fighting, and i ran after him until we reached this kind of mud that sucked you down and drowned you, we both fell in, he struggled and got free, not the same for me sadly ... and that was my dream from 7 years ago, and i can still remember it now!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i always have weird dreams so this will be cool

i had this dream that was sort of like a nightmare but i wasn't really scared. and i'd had this dream before. there was this brightly colored bookstore thing, and then sudenly people were screaming and everyything was gray colored. then the carpets turned red and there were no more people. i was still stuck in there with this small furry thing who kept talking to me and staring at me with yellow eyes. then there was another person who was creepy and tall and was wearing a blue-gray suit and a bright red tie, and had a small beard-mustache thing. he had some creepy werewolf dog things that were huge and they stalked me around the bookstore thing. i woke up after that. but other times i had that dream there was also a room full of purpleish smoke where the creepy guy was, and some part about jumoing across blue-gray roofs while all the dog-creatues grew wings and chased me.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I had a dream that I lived in a very random world, there was squirrels doing bank heists, beer would attract monsters that come out of hiding and eat you (or in my case, almost eat you) Also there was an old man explaining it to me that this was a world of violence.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

another weird dream i had last night: ( another recurring dream )
i was in this creepy castle with purple-ish-green-ish walls, and giant tapestries that were gray-white were hanging on the walls, and i was being carried by these creepy people who looked like astronaut suits. the reflective surface on the front of the helmet was purple green too, and i couldn't move or breathe. then we came to this big open wall and there was this dark blue grass and this fountain and my parents were stadning looking up at me.

AvenDavis
AvenDavis
4 posts
Nomad

I don't remember my dreams x.x.. When I do I just remember the feelings and ideas. Hard to explain

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream where there were I believe lioness in the living room and two lions in the bathroom or something...

JC18
JC18
15 posts
Nomad

Last night, I dreamed I smashed a dinosaur's face with a giant hammer. In victory, I took a nap on its back before pushing it off a cliff with a bulldozer.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I had a dream involving my 3 best friends and I, we were on a giant flying turtle. We were singing Mother by Pink Floyd and then after we finished, I threw a grenade, and it turned into a atomic explosion but instead of a mushroom cloud, a giant mushroom fell out of nowhere

It was interesting

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

I dreamed getting beaten by an Indian (India)I woke up when in my dream i nearly died...I was sweating...

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream that I was dead. I woke up and, to my disappointment, it turned out not to be true.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I had a dream, it was so boring, I was running around in circles for the whole time. 10 hours!

Showing 61-75 of 75