ForumsGamesRunescape vs Club Pengiun

155 27147
xeias
xeias
17 posts
Nomad

Runescape is one of the best free mmorpgs out there and the best browser based mmorpg so far, club Penguin is another good mmorpg. Club penguin has minigames as well as runescape. Which is better? I want constructive criticism, do not flame. Thank you.

• 155 Replies
Penguinpeppe
Penguinpeppe
6 posts
Nomad

Lol you can't even trade in that game.

Penguinpeppe
Penguinpeppe
6 posts
Nomad

Lol you can't even trade in Club Penguin.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Runescape is meant for more mature players which in turn Club Penguin's purpose is to entertain young children. So, I'll go with Runescape although I prefer neither.

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

Hahaha my little brother is totally addicted to Club Penguin. Then again I played runescape for a few years...

gohtmog
gohtmog
9 posts
Shepherd

RUNESCAPE IS THE BEST!

powerboy10
powerboy10
96 posts
Peasant

dont get mad, but they both suck...
Runescape is worst graphics ever
Club Pinguin is for little children who even like to watch pinguin dancing day in day out

UnknownRandomness
UnknownRandomness
58 posts
Nomad

I would say runescape because there are more people and is much more massive but it might take a while to get good at cuz so many people spend all their lives doing it but club penguin tends to be more for little children

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

Runescape is a much better game although you shouldn't play it for too long because it could get addicting :P

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

i choose club penguin
RUNESCAPE IS GAY

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

club penguin

whazking93
whazking93
13 posts
Nomad

runescape has gotten a lot of new upgrades

wildcolonialboy8
wildcolonialboy8
1 posts
Nomad

Runescape all the way

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Even though I don't play runescape anymore, I got some good memories that beat club pengiun.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Obviously the better of the two is runescape. I might be a little biased since I'm actually over 13 and the correct age to have this account on armorgames and play runescape, but club penguin is intended for younger players in my opinion and there's not really a goal in it, whereas runescape has nearly limitless goals to accomplish. This is due to the fact that runescape is an rpg (mmorpg w/e..) and club penguin is not.

assassinecreed
assassinecreed
33 posts
Nomad

Honestly I Dont Like Club Pengiun But I Love Runescape For A Few Reasons Like The Map Is Huge (Especally If Ur A Mem Like Me) It Make You Think And There Is Always Something To Do And it Is Always Changing It Never Stays The Same Btw Add Mine It Is (Avatarktas) Or (Ex Ninja9) Add Those So We Can Hang Out Also Runescape Is Designed For An Older Audience

So Runescape Hands Down No Contest

Showing 76-90 of 155