ForumsSupport Forum+-+-New Moderator-+-+

98 19924
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Congratulations to our newest community moderator, Zophia! She has just been welcomed to the moderator team, and will make a great addition.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_148_200.200_c.jpg

• 98 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

There are plenty of people that would make decent moderators but AG needs people that would make great moderators. There's a reason we, the public, don't choose the Mods because defining good from great and awesome from awesometacular.

Anyway I haven't been here much so I haven't really been paying attention all I knew about Zoph was that she made the Zoph-level, much similar to the Strop-level in drawing skillz. Now I learn there was a Zoph-Mod lurking around here the whole time =O Isn't that scary?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

like Raptor said... there are many people that can become mods BUT there are few who can actually be masters of the mods.... hehe... all id need to do is be on a lot more... make my spelling better... and care about how i spell...and finally id have to is have a little bit less time having fun on the forums and making sense on teh forums...but i dont expect to become one...

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Flippin, Even though you don't agree that Firetail would be a good mod, It is very rude to say he is not at all qualified. It is up to mods to decide.

Woah, dude this is way off topic but, I never said he wasn't qualified. I never said that it was up to me to choose. All I said was he almost never interacts with people. The only reason I said that was because in my mind I was thinking that you only chose him because of his AP score Don't get in a fuss with me, because I wasn't even trying to be rude. Guys, you really shouldn't jump on people for saying what they believe. Heck, I don't know. Even if firetail does get chosen to become a mod, he doesn't have to accept it.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

trying to think upa new smiley
:J = smirk. Just doesn't always work with the font.

I kliked ur dragins ^^
Thank you^^

I think that Zoph's first move was moving the "Best AG game" thread, from the Video Games forum to the Flash Games forum. I could've sworn she might make a mistake, but she's smarter than that =P They wouldn't leave you for work without giving you some review training, right? I saw that coming.
Thread about flash games in the Video Games section? I don't think so... So moved. But I do have a little lock/move practice. I've been spoonfeeding Strop for a while, after all.

Anyway I haven't been here much so I haven't really been paying attention all I knew about Zoph was that she made the Zoph-level, much similar to the Strop-level in drawing skillz. Now I learn there was a Zoph-Mod lurking around here the whole time =O Isn't that scary?
Lawl.

And of course, thank you to all who congratulates~ Now I wonder if it'd be rude if I didn't reply to everyone who did so on my profile... Hmm...
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Alright Zoph!

I have been waiting for this addition to the mod team for a long long time!

Hooray for Zoph's modship?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

gratz. . . .
*evil eye*

GMSaitanGM
GMSaitanGM
93 posts
Nomad

Wow i wish i was a mod lol,i would be so good at it...i help evryone but i dont think you guys will be needing anymore mod's,and congratz zophia!

=GM=

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

ah... I new she would be the next mod. Congrats. About 2 months ago, you really started helping out alot. your moderation doesn't come as a surprise.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Haha, I must be slacking off; she was here 3 months after I was, so I'm sort of questioning myself what I was doing this whole time =P (oh right, I was messing around with Free Rider back then)

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Come on everyone... remember, Zophia was picked from my spin when I spun the Wheel of Moderation. She was not picked to be a mod for being a good member, it was luck. We are just lucky that shes a great member because even if she was a spamming, cussing, rule breaker... we would have still made her a mod (we follow the wheel till the end).

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

NoName, I think Strop has doen something to that wheel of yours. Cheating ninja, he is.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

congratz zophia...
BAHAHAHA now strop wont be the only one that rules the art forums =L...
Anyway. Gratz!!

~'Suna

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

NoName, I think Strop has doen something to that wheel of yours. Cheating ninja, he is.

We mods never fix the wheel! That would be blasphemy! That would be madness!

Madness?!

THIS IS ARMORA!

*kick*

... what was I saying again? I just blanked out for a moment.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You said that you wanted to give us all an early christmas present by buying us all beer.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You said that you wanted to give us all an early christmas present by buying us all beer.

Yep, you really did say that *wink*
Showing 16-30 of 98