ForumsForum GamesZombie Onslaught RPG

156 26225
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The zombies have taken over the whole entire world but you decide your not gonna die easily you construct a barricade surrounding your house this might not hold them off but it will provide some cover!

Okay Sheets are like this...

Name:
HP:10/10
Armor:Clothes
WeaponChoose from these 3 Crowbar,Lead Pipe,or a Sledgehammer)
Secondary Weapon:Slingshot
ClassKiller is good with all types of weapons,Engineer can build defenses,Doctors can cure fellow ally's,Farmers can plant food to provide well food!)

Only 6 may join after i get used to your masses i may decide to add more slots as the days go on in this game the zombies get stronger and stronger! but with each few kills you get stronger too! Everybody starts in the same house as the First one to join here are the zombie types

Zombie
Your Average every night Zombie

Running Zombie
A Zombie that is a little faster than the average Zombie

Tough Zombie
These zombies usually come out at the end of each wave these zombies can take lots of hits before dying

To provide a good strategy for you there should be least 2 killers to control zombie population,1 engineer to build defenses,2 doctor to cure you, and 1 farmer to provide you with food after each wave the sun comes up and destroys all zombies the sun comes up at 6:00 AM game time after 12 Hours the sun goes down at 6:00 PM and zombies keep rising you can spend those 12 hours either searching for some survivors,new weapons,searching for food,or building defenses

• 156 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Weapon: Sledgehammer
Secondary Weapon: Slingshot
Class: Killer

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven
You wake up in your house you remember you had one hell of a party! You hear some moaning sounds downstairs you get your sledgehammer and slingshot you slowly move downstairs and a zombie charges at you! You slam your sledgehammer at it and it's head explodes! Your getting confused how can there be zombies you check the news the reporter says there has been a zombie outbreak and the world has been taken over you watch as the Reporter gets killed by zombies a chill runs down your spine as you watch you turn off the TV and turn to the zombie you killed... looks like it has some bullets on it you pick them up and put them in your bag... What do you do now?

1)Stay inside and wait for somebody to come to you
2)Search the house and exterminate all zombies
3)Search for some weapons inside your house

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

Name:Bachir
Weapon:Crowbar
Secondary weapon:Slingshot
Class:Engineer

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Bachir

You wake up in a house you don't seem to remember you go downstairs and see somebody he tells you his name is Mc Loven he gives you a crowbar and a slingshot and tells you to go to work if we are going to survive...

1)Build a barricade out of wood
2)Build Auto-Slingshots for the Barricade
3)Build a barricade out of wood AND make auto-slingshots for it (But you will be very tired at the next day and won't be able to fight)

KirinTor
KirinTor
43 posts
Nomad

Name:Pratolli
Hp:10/10
Weapon:Lead Pipe
Classoctor

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Name: TIme
Class:Farmers can plant food to provide well food

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

I will sacrifice myself for you build a barricade and auto-slingshots

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Superpickle
HP: 10/10
Armor: Clothes

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

Name :smith
Armor:clothes
Weapon: Crowbar
Secondary weapon: Slingshot
Class:Killer

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Pratolli

You are riding your car when a swarm of zombies start running at you you drive to the nearest city and crash into a house with survivors Mc Loven gives you a lead pipe and a slingshot

1)Stay here and defend
2)Go searching for supplies
3)Cure the wounded

Time

You remember running from a swarm of zombies and now you are here in this house and find a doctor treating your wounds he tells you his name is Pratolli and then Mc Loven gives you a crowbar and a slingshot

1)Plant some food
2)stay and defend
3)Help search for supplies

Superpickle and Smith

You and your friend Smith are walking around town carrying your weapons when you heard about the zombie outbreak you 2 started to run away from waves of zombies now you either have a choice to live,or to die you see a zombie covered in metal armor and starts running towards you!

1)Run towards the zombie and start bashing it
2)Run away!
3)Jump behind the zombie and hit it hard!

Bachir

You build a wooden barricade and some auto-slingshots you feel really fatigued but you also feel safe and proud you start to rest for a few hours and finally wake up

1)Help Look for supplies
2)Stay and Defend
3)Search and Destroy

Okay Superpickle and Smith i decided you both to decide on one scenario because you were the last pair of survivors... Oh and also please post your stats on reply's so i don't need to go on checking back and forth

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I will do what I do best
1)Plant some food

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
2) destroy all zombies(in the house)

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

Name:smith
Armor:clothes
Weapon:crowbar
Secondary weapon:slingshot
Class:killer
3. run up behind zombie and bash him hard

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

Name:Bachir
Secondary weapon:Slingshot
Class:Engineer

1) I'll be the only one who will be looking for supplies

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Time

You decide to plant some food in the backyard when a zombie jumps behind you! you pull out your weapon and stick it in the zombie's throat you take it out of it's throat and throw the zombie where it belongs

1)Finish the planting and then water them
2)search for supplies
3)Eradicate all Zombies

Mc Loven

You look all over the house and in the basement you find 5 zombies who seem to be having... A DANCE PARTY?! You think how this lacks logic because zombies can't dance but you don't care about that and kill them all! (+1 To Mc Loven's Max Hp!)

1)Defend The House
2)Help look for supplies
3)Stop and rest

Bachir

You decide to go looking for some supplies you decide to go to the parking lot you see a zombie from afar you decide to hit him with your slingshot you look for something sharp and you find a piece of broken glass you load it in your slingshot and shoot it at the zombie it hits the zombie in the head it takes some time taking it off while you run and rip it's head off with your crowbar! You find lots of cars about 3 you decide to rip off their car doors and use them as shields! (Got 6 Car Doors)

1)Go back to base
2)Continue looking
3)Stop and rest

I will call you all by name Smith you must wait for superpickle to decide also you too must decide on 1 and only 1 choice so go to his profile and talk to him...

UPDATE!

Shields have been added to the playing field! they give you a chance to block the enemy's attack and can also be used to parry or deflect attacks if the enemy decides to use a ranged weapon you can deflect it back at them with a small chance but it will do minimum damage

Showing 1-15 of 156