ForumsForum GamesZombie Onslaught RPG

156 26249
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The zombies have taken over the whole entire world but you decide your not gonna die easily you construct a barricade surrounding your house this might not hold them off but it will provide some cover!

Okay Sheets are like this...

Name:
HP:10/10
Armor:Clothes
WeaponChoose from these 3 Crowbar,Lead Pipe,or a Sledgehammer)
Secondary Weapon:Slingshot
ClassKiller is good with all types of weapons,Engineer can build defenses,Doctors can cure fellow ally's,Farmers can plant food to provide well food!)

Only 6 may join after i get used to your masses i may decide to add more slots as the days go on in this game the zombies get stronger and stronger! but with each few kills you get stronger too! Everybody starts in the same house as the First one to join here are the zombie types

Zombie
Your Average every night Zombie

Running Zombie
A Zombie that is a little faster than the average Zombie

Tough Zombie
These zombies usually come out at the end of each wave these zombies can take lots of hits before dying

To provide a good strategy for you there should be least 2 killers to control zombie population,1 engineer to build defenses,2 doctor to cure you, and 1 farmer to provide you with food after each wave the sun comes up and destroys all zombies the sun comes up at 6:00 AM game time after 12 Hours the sun goes down at 6:00 PM and zombies keep rising you can spend those 12 hours either searching for some survivors,new weapons,searching for food,or building defenses

• 156 Replies
Regi
Regi
14 posts
Farmer

Name:kilax
Weapon:metal bat
Secondary weapon:knife
shield:stop sign
Class:medic

srry bout that guys i ways away for a long time had no internet (they turned it off on me) can i still be in ill b albe to post every weekend

Regi
Regi
14 posts
Farmer

Name:kilax
Weapon:metal bat
Secondary weapon:knife
shield:stop sign
Class:medic

damnit i cant play this game srry if i let u guys down lol ill post ass a zombie wenever i can cya!

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

uuuhh SJM you there

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Sorry, you guys! I know I haven't been on in a while, due to the fact that I have school (grrr...) and a few other things going on. I'm nott really feeling in the mood to do a full update on the game just yet. But I can answer your questions.

Smith: Yes, I am there. I am also here. In fact, I am everywhere. And yet, I am nowhere.

lol, I had to. Also, thank you again for helping out with the people~ I will get on the death list ASAP, person!

Kilax: I know how you feel. I may loose mine, soon! Oh, the HUMANITY!!! Well, you are still on it, I'll just put you where Mc Loven and Dart are in the story.

No worries, I'm not in the mood to banish anyone right now. Besides, of course, Time and Sonny. Ah well...

Kra1t_er: On my profile, you can ask to go on the Death line, and I'll inform you on the fact that I will let you on in the event that anyone dies.

Apokalypser: I'm not sure about exactly what you said, and I may be taking this the wrong way, so I'll answer it as if it were an insult and a compliment:

Insult reply: You FIEND!!! Zombies are not stupid, they are a biological threat to all humanity. And unless you are not a human, I wouldn't mock the power of the Zombie!

Compliment reply: Thanks... I think...

And there we go. Later, I may be up to doing a full update. But I hope it doesn't do the same thing it did the last time I tried to update (For some reason, it went to Sonny 2 as I was typing... grr, I had lost all intrest on updating then. So, you guys would've had a story a few days ago, but the computer is to blame for that. Sorry!) and if anyone else has any questions about the game, the joining of the game, or the complaining or complimenting of the game, let me know on my profile! Thanks, and Sorry!!!

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

woohoo you're here!!!!......and now we wait a little more

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

and wait

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

lol, sorry Monocycles. I think I may be able to do an update now, just so long as my computer agrees to do one! I'll need to figure out where everyone's actions are, though!(sorry about the long wait, folks!)

DART

You decide that it would be best if, before your meeting with the zombies, you find something to better defend yourself with. You try out a few pieces of rubble, but don't seem to find anything your "Size." Then, you find what your looking for: A nice sturdy-looking piece of rebar, with some cement on the end of it. You whack the rebar on the nearest hard surface, and the cement on the end shatters into some small fragments, perfect for your slingshot! Score! You shove them into your pocket, just as you see the nearest zombie break through the smoke. You begin to run up to the zombie, rebar in hand, but Mc Loven stops you, and pulls you back. He is saying something about an exit, and then drags you around the area, looking for some escape. Hpwever, he seems to have failed, so he asks you if you want him to back you up with the slingshot... Action?

MC LOVEN

You decide to try to see if there's an escape from the house first. You find Dart rummaging through the rubble, and see him pick up a piece of rebar. You let him do what he needs to. But then, he starts to run out into the fray! You can't let him do that! You pull him back, and tell him what you want to do. You lead him around the house, looking for an escape. There are a few windows around, but they were all barricaded after the last attack. The door had too much rubble in the way. There was no apparent way out, except through the mass of Zombies. You ask Dart if he want's you to cover him...

SMITH, SUPERPICKLE, BACHIR (sorry, I'm short on time, and I have to get everyone done)

You decide to confer with the others, and attempt to form a sort of Phalanx with the other members of the group. Figuring you can't exactly trust the other two as of yet, you can only rely on the people you know.

You all equip your slingshots and begin to fire into the croud. You manage to fend off most of them, but some break through. Bachir equips his Hatchet, and begin's to slash at the closest zombies. He manages to get a few, and sending one zombie's head off with an elegant slide. You hear Superpickle and Smith sighing, as they continue to fire off into the crowd. Then, something unexpected happens: You see one of the zombie's heads suddenly dissapear. Strange...

VANALANCE, KEVIN

You are REALLY getting tired of this. After so many zombies, there's just so much that you can get suprised over. You begin to fire off into the crowd and manage to down a few zombies. Then, something unexpected happens: One of the zombie's heads suddenly dissapears. THERE's something to get suprised about! Not too often that one's head disappears without any reason. You decide to...

I'm sorry I had to group you guys together this time, but I was in a hurry, and now I have to go. See ya! And sorry for the wait!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Wow i was actually planning on quitting then i come back and i get my Scenario really late?

I will check why the head disappeared and if something shows aggression i will just kill it! And can you post me my Stats?

Drdart95
Drdart95
10 posts
Nomad

I say yes and start wacking

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

NAME:thegamesman
hp:10/10
armour:clothes
weapon:lead pipe
secondry wep:slingshot
class:killer

Dreiyas
Dreiyas
113 posts
Peasant

Name: Vanalace
HP: 10/10
Armor: Clothes
Weapon: Crow-Bar
Secondary Weapon: Slingshot
Class: Killer
Say... "I don't want to do this, you have one chance, leave me be or die!" And get into battle Stance ready for a fight...

Is that right?

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

May i play too?..

Dreiyas
Dreiyas
113 posts
Peasant

Name: Vanalace
HP: 10/10
Armor: Clothes
Weapon: Crow-Bar

Run away into a safe place, whilist running I ask myself "How could that be possible?"

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
HP:8/13
Weapon: Sledgehammer
items: 1up
cover dart like he wants

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

alright, It's kinda late for me, so I don't think I can do a full update for you guys JUST YET. Sorry for all of those out there expecting more from me, but as you can see on the post time, it's about 1:45-ish...maybe...

So instead, I'll answer some questions:

KEVIN- I would if I knew where htey were. It would be easier for me if YOU could post them, so at least there would be your stats on every page to just copy and paste into your new message. I'll see what I can do, though.

DART- Great enthusiasm, but I need to see your details, man!

THEGAMESMAN- If you want to join on the game, you have to post a comment saying you want to join. If there are any people who decide to quit (because that may be the only way to go in this game...) I'll post you on! Thanks, man.

Kra1t_er- Again, read the comment for thegamesman.

VANALANCE- Yes, that is right, but at least I covered this time! lol, just gotta keep a sharp eye on what you say!

MC LOVEN- ...uhh, not to burst your invincible bubble, but I meant the 1up as an increase in health. Sorry if there was any confusion in my wording, I think at the time I couldn't think of anything better to call it...lol.

...However, that DOES give me an idea...and it COULD end up being...naw, I won't ruin the suprise just yet...
Well, thanks for reading my worthless comments, just want to give you some reminders:

1. Remember that you can say as much as you want to as many people as you want! You are not limited to the number of characters you can write (unless there's one for Armor...but I think after a little while it just makes your entire message go blank when you post...so annoying, it happened to me at least 3 different times.lol)

2. Remember to ALWAYS post your information! It should be on the same page as the last time you post (lol, it's a joke, ah say ah say, a JOKE, son!) so you sould always be able to post it (iwon'tmentionanynames...) If you DO forget to put up the info, then some terrible occurance could befall you!!! ooooooooooooh, I sudden;y just turned into a ghost for some reason...lol

3. Remember to not yell at me too much for not updating the stuff, guys.

--

Oh, and one other reason why I didn't want to post just yet, besides it being 1:50 in the morning, is because I want to give Smith, Superpickle, and Bachir another chance to post. They kinda play a big part in the whole scenario so far, and it would be like a whole section of the team would have disappeared! It doesn't SOUND bad, but the hole in the Ozone layer was also "not so bad" as well.

Thanks for listening to my rant!

Showing 136-150 of 156