ForumsForum GamesZombie Onslaught RPG

156 26250
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The zombies have taken over the whole entire world but you decide your not gonna die easily you construct a barricade surrounding your house this might not hold them off but it will provide some cover!

Okay Sheets are like this...

Name:
HP:10/10
Armor:Clothes
WeaponChoose from these 3 Crowbar,Lead Pipe,or a Sledgehammer)
Secondary Weapon:Slingshot
ClassKiller is good with all types of weapons,Engineer can build defenses,Doctors can cure fellow ally's,Farmers can plant food to provide well food!)

Only 6 may join after i get used to your masses i may decide to add more slots as the days go on in this game the zombies get stronger and stronger! but with each few kills you get stronger too! Everybody starts in the same house as the First one to join here are the zombie types

Zombie
Your Average every night Zombie

Running Zombie
A Zombie that is a little faster than the average Zombie

Tough Zombie
These zombies usually come out at the end of each wave these zombies can take lots of hits before dying

To provide a good strategy for you there should be least 2 killers to control zombie population,1 engineer to build defenses,2 doctor to cure you, and 1 farmer to provide you with food after each wave the sun comes up and destroys all zombies the sun comes up at 6:00 AM game time after 12 Hours the sun goes down at 6:00 PM and zombies keep rising you can spend those 12 hours either searching for some survivors,new weapons,searching for food,or building defenses

• 156 Replies
Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

waterbender i think we dont have any more room

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Well, actually...let me answer a few things for you guys...

First off, it seems as though, Riou has quit the job and has left me in charge. So I have a few things to say to that: sweet. cool. awesome. And if anyone has a problem with the storywriting of me, than they can kindley leave. More spots open for other people.

That leads me to my next topic. Since I am going to be the almighty of the RPG, I won't be able to play my character. So I have left a spot open for playing. Which means, waterbender, that you can indeed join. Also, it appears that "Sonny," or the person owning him, has abandoned his space here. So there are two spots open for grabs! Tell some friends, if you want.

Or don't. Waterbender, if you do join, sadly this won't be for you. However, if no one else joins the thread, I'll give everyone a sweet bonus in the game! Yep, that's right. An upgrade of some sort, or a weapon stash found. Who knows. However, it's only if no one else joins (besides waterbender) See, it's less work for me, and more you guys get to do! Without having to look at everyone's... everything...lol

Finally, if anyone want's to help me out, leave a post on my profile. I'll only take the first willing soul, though.

That's it!

OH, and kilax, I must have missed yours. Sorry. I'll just update yours on the next...ummm...update. Sorry 'bout that.

__WaterBender__
__WaterBender__
8 posts
Nomad

Ok, Thanks Straight... -giggle-...

I can't wait, teheh...

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

i never said i had a problem with your storytelling. i said you had great storytelling

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Still waiting for my next part......

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

Me too .....

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

hey chill out he's probably on AFK so just settle down

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Monocycles, I have been waiting for about a week.

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

oooooooohhhhhhhhh

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Lol. I think it's only been a few days...besides, I don't think you even posted what you wanted to do. But if you did, than could you kindly post it again? It would help out alot. Then, I'll update yours. Sorry for the inconvenience, man. (Sonny is your character, right?)

Monocycles, I wasn't talking about you. Just to the group in general. I thank you for the compliment as well (x2. lol) I mean, before this, I was trying to write a zombie survival story, but I lost track of the thread here (it's probably buried somewhere here... or more likely in the tavern.) So I kinda know a thing or two about the zombies.

Going to the next topic, it seems that no one else has joined (besides, of course, waterbender) So I'll make sure to include your bonus into the story in the near distant future. I'll make sure to work it into the story. Don't you worry, people.

And I'm sorry I haven't been able to update in a while, I've just been unable to get on the computer for most of today...or yesterday... or the day before that... So sorry for the wait.

Also, it seems that Riou has fallen off the face of the earth, as far as this goes. I offered him back to the game, as a character, but so far, he hasn't reported back to me. Ah well, his loss!

So, without further Ado, Here's the update...

Mc Loven

You decide to ask Smith what he saw, but he doesn't answer rght away. In fact he goes off into the shadows to find the...whatever it was... that he must've seen. You try to follow him, but lose track of him in the dark...wait, dark?

Remembering the explosion at the base, you decide to head back to the base.

There's smoke billowing out of a hole in the base (dude, where's my wall? lol) After thinking about the joke for a second, the truth of the matter rears it's ugly head: There's even less defence to the base than there was before. Also, the zombies have awoken due to the explosion. You hear the moans and the rustling even now. You decide it's best to...

a. Head into the base, and try to defend it from the oncoming hoard.
b. Attempt to rebuild the wall with the larger pieces of rubble.
c. See if everyone else is ok inside. There were rumors about someone in critical condition in there...

Dart

You try to see if you can find your crowbar, but the rubble around you has blocked your view of most of the floor... wait, rubble? You turn around...

... and see smoke billowing out of what-used-to-be the wall. Well, that's new. You decide to try and get up, but the strange feeling passes over you, and you lay back down. You decide to...

a. look around again.
b. try to get up again.
c. try to call out for help.

Bachir(btw, your question will be answered here.)

You feel worried about the base, and about all the people (plus that big explosion), and decide to go the base. You hatchet can wait, but you can't forget about your original task. You pick up the hatchet, and your stuff, and run back to the base.

Once you get there, you don't see anything wrong. Strange. Then you see Smith run past you into the shadows. Stranger.

Then you see something else. You see Mc Loven outside, staring at the back of the house. Stranger still. That, and the fact that there's a rustling in the bushes next to you. Ok, what is up with people today?

Tough choices. What do you do?

a. Go see Mc Loven.
b. Investigate the bushes.
c. Try to follow Smith.

Kilax (sorry 'bout that, Kilax)

You were about to go off, when you hear an explosion rip across the base. You decide to look around, but you were a little wozy after all. So you try to figure out what just happened. You...

a. Ask someone what happened.
b. Find out yourself.
c. Hide. You never wanted ton know wat happened anyways...

SuperPickle

You hear the crash and you decide to find out what happened. You run toward the source of the noise, and happen to find...

...Bachir. He came back with the stuff for the base! You call out to him, but he doesn't seem to be able to hear you. You see some smoke, and...

a. Want to go over to Bachir (for some reason, that made you think of this... weird
b. Say something witty
c. Investigate the smoke. Seems to be coming from the other side of the base

Smith (I did you next, because I have a really good story for you and the...person)

You decide to go after the person. No doubt, he has something to do with the explosion. You track him down, and follow him into the shadows. Your better half is saying you shouldn't go into the dark alone, but you have to find out who this person it. You never know what could happen.

You end up catching up to the person, and tackle him into the ground. You see the person is wearing a heavy, dark cloak, but you can't see thier face. You rip off the hood he's wearing....

a. Rip off the hood he's wearing.
b. Try to keep him down. He seems to be struggling pretty good.
c. Attempt to lead the person into the light, then do both a and b.

Vanalance(two things. 1, is your person male or female? hard to tell by the name. 2. You may not like your roll in the situation, but I wrote it down just to add some drama to te story. And if you indeed dislike the role, let me know on my profile. Just for fair warning. Oh, and one more thing. I think it would be better to change your class from "Killer" to "Berserker." Sounds so much cooler, and it's an actual fighting class.)

Well, the bomb was planted, detonated, and the mission seems to have gone off well. No one seems to have survived that one. No way.

However, you did think it was strange that there was not really many people there. And when you saw all the people coming BACK to the base, you decided that there was not enough explosives. You attempted to run, but someone followed you. You think for a minute... Smith. That's his name. He's with a large amount of people. No, wait, he's alone. Should be easy to take care...

...OOOF! You seem to have been tackled by this "Smith" guy. He pinned you down, ,but you still feel like you have the upper hand in the fight. You...

a. wrestle him off of you
b. try to talk to him
c. See if you can "get rid of him" from your position

There, think that's everyone... Oh, and Sonny, just post your last reply again, so I can update into the next post I make. You probably won't have to wait as long as you have last time (again, sorry...)

SCENARIO UPDATE

There's trouble at the base! Get back there. Also, the zombies have started up again. Some day this has been! GET TO IT!!!

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

My character is Time, and you still haven't given me anything to do....

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
HP:8/13
Armor:Clothes
Weapon: Sledgehammer
Secondary Weapon: Slingshot
Class: Killer
C) see if everyone is ok

Dreiyas
Dreiyas
113 posts
Peasant

Ok, I'll be a Beserker, and I'm going to be a Male, I say...

a! WRESTLE HIM!

I'm __WaterBender__ :P!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Ok, __waterbender__...I mean, Dreiyas. Thanks gor clarifying the gender thing.

Sorry, Time! If you could just repost your last objective, than I'll get you up to where we are now. And again, sorry for the inconvenience. It's kinda hard to juggle a whole heck of a lot of things right now...lol, I'm sure you know what I mean.

And, on a side note, such caring Leader Mc Loven has for his peoples! lol.

That Bonus is coming soon... I believe Waterben... I mean, Dreiyas, knows... or at least, he will know soon...

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Oh, and one more thing. If anyone has anything to complain to me about, make a comment on, or a request to join, than leave a note on my Profile. Just so we don't clutter up the game any more than it is now! That means you, Time!(lol, just joking, Timegoesby)

I may be instituting a Death Line into the mix. It's one of those things that if someone dies in the game, than the first person in line takes their place. Exactly inspired by the system Silver333 is using in the Dice Quest RPG (go check it out, if you want to, readers! I know Superpickle has!) Notice, I may be doing this, if I get flooded with requests to join, however, I'm not entirely sure about it yet. I'll think on it.

And Dreiyas, you don't mind your role? If it's ok with you, then I'll just go on ahead with my idea...

Showing 91-105 of 156