ForumsForum GamesZombie Onslaught RPG

156 26253
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The zombies have taken over the whole entire world but you decide your not gonna die easily you construct a barricade surrounding your house this might not hold them off but it will provide some cover!

Okay Sheets are like this...

Name:
HP:10/10
Armor:Clothes
WeaponChoose from these 3 Crowbar,Lead Pipe,or a Sledgehammer)
Secondary Weapon:Slingshot
ClassKiller is good with all types of weapons,Engineer can build defenses,Doctors can cure fellow ally's,Farmers can plant food to provide well food!)

Only 6 may join after i get used to your masses i may decide to add more slots as the days go on in this game the zombies get stronger and stronger! but with each few kills you get stronger too! Everybody starts in the same house as the First one to join here are the zombie types

Zombie
Your Average every night Zombie

Running Zombie
A Zombie that is a little faster than the average Zombie

Tough Zombie
These zombies usually come out at the end of each wave these zombies can take lots of hits before dying

To provide a good strategy for you there should be least 2 killers to control zombie population,1 engineer to build defenses,2 doctor to cure you, and 1 farmer to provide you with food after each wave the sun comes up and destroys all zombies the sun comes up at 6:00 AM game time after 12 Hours the sun goes down at 6:00 PM and zombies keep rising you can spend those 12 hours either searching for some survivors,new weapons,searching for food,or building defenses

• 156 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

I dont know if i can join but im just putting this in.... if i cant please tell me!

Name:S.K
Weapon:Crowbar
Secondary Weapon:Slingshot
Classoctor

and please dont get mad for not checking if this game is full..... im just too lazy... and the internet here sucks

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Superpickle
HP: 12/12
Armor: Clothes
Weapon: Sledgehammer
Secondary Weapon: Slingshot
Class: Killer
Shield: Car Door

I will team up with Bachir and Smith so we are in a triangle formation thingy (if they agree that is) and we will take on the zombies as they come - ie shoot them when they are far away and melee when they are close

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

Name:Bachir
HP:11/11
Weapon:Crowbar
Secondary weapon:Slingshot
shield:Car door
Class:Engineer
Items : 6 Car doors, power generator, food, piece of wood, box of nails and a rusted metal

I agree with Superpickle, we can shoot them with the slingshot from away, and I'll use my new hatchet for melee

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

Name:Smith
HP:12/12
Armor:clothes
Sheild:cardoor
Weapon:crowbar
Class:killer

me too i'll do that

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

Bachirn you forgot to put your hachet as your Weapon

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

oh and Mcloven in the begining of the storie(the very first scenario where it was only you in the game) you smashed a Zombie coming up the stairs and there were bullets on it that you took. so the engineer might want top add those into hil list and you might want to remember it.(sorry if it seems i'm taking your job SJM)

Dreiyas
Dreiyas
113 posts
Peasant

Name: Vanalace
HP: 10/10
Armor: Clothes
Weapon: Crow-Bar
Secondary Weapon: Slingshot
Class: Killer

Say... "I don't want to do this, you have one chance, leave me be or die!"

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

Name:Bachir
HP:11/11
Weapon:Crowbar / hatchet
shield:Car door
Class:Engineer
Items : 6 Car doors, power generator, food, piece of wood, box of nails and a rusted metal, plus some bullets found on a Zombie
I agree with Superpickle, we can shoot them with the slingshot from away, and I'll use my new hatchet for melee

Thanks Monocycles for your observation

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

First off, again, a few questions need to be answered:

1. Dart, I DID mean for it to be an increase in your Health. You ARE in fact at an 11 hp rate. Not to get you confused with a 1Up with some other useless thing not specified here as being important. lol

2. Oktobokid, I will not be able to get you on the line JUST yet. However, since I did start the Death line (similar to your other RPG Dice Quest, lol.) I will add you as first on the list. As soon as someone dies off (literally, physically, or through boredom, as the case may be) I'll put you in their spot! Thanks for showing intrest, though.

3. Monocycles, I don't mind that you help me out once in a while. In fact, it's welcomed when someone steps up when the leader can't do anything at the time! Lol, ANARCHY!!! no, wait.....

Anyways, I don't mind it at all.

4. Vanalance, that's the correct way to do it. However, there is one problem. Whho are you talking to? It's important for me to create the story off of your decision! Also, you can say as much as you want, and still perform an action! Technically, speaking is not an action alone,unless you want to make it one! But I wouldn't advise it!

5. Mc Loven. Yes, that is also the right way to do it. You can string along different smaller actions to create one larger one! Great job, man! Seems like most people are getting used to the freedom.

However, I do promise you that the freedom won't come at a cost. I do declare that it WILL get harder on you guys. and there will be NO mercy to anyone who dies in the game! Since we now have Oktobokid in the Death Line, there IS someone waiting! and they can't wait forever...

...But let's not end it on a bad note! lol.

6.(?)Bachir, don't forget about the fact that it IS a hatchet. You can use it as a long range weapon, if you want to retrieve it again! Most hatchets of the battle style were built for the reason of being both sturdy melee and accurate Distance weapons, so Don't be shy about using it!

7. Riou, I wil get on the next post soon!

But for now, I must leave you! I have to work on something tonight, so I won't be on until later, if at all, to give the updates! Thanks!!!

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

why don;t you have your computer on wendsdays

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Name: Krait.
Armor:Clothes.
Weapon: Crowbar.
Secondary Weapon: Slingshot.
Class:Killer.

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

Krait you can't join because you didn't post on SJM's profile to get on the death list

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

And where i can didn't post on SJM?)

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

And where i can didn't post on SJM?)

what..do youi mean where can i post on SJM..in that case just go to his file and ask to join the waiting list
Apokalipser
Apokalipser
1 posts
Nomad

Una de zombis tenia q ser si no esto que seria,... una tonteria si eso

Showing 121-135 of 156