ForumsForum GamesZombie Onslaught RPG

156 26251
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The zombies have taken over the whole entire world but you decide your not gonna die easily you construct a barricade surrounding your house this might not hold them off but it will provide some cover!

Okay Sheets are like this...

Name:
HP:10/10
Armor:Clothes
WeaponChoose from these 3 Crowbar,Lead Pipe,or a Sledgehammer)
Secondary Weapon:Slingshot
ClassKiller is good with all types of weapons,Engineer can build defenses,Doctors can cure fellow ally's,Farmers can plant food to provide well food!)

Only 6 may join after i get used to your masses i may decide to add more slots as the days go on in this game the zombies get stronger and stronger! but with each few kills you get stronger too! Everybody starts in the same house as the First one to join here are the zombie types

Zombie
Your Average every night Zombie

Running Zombie
A Zombie that is a little faster than the average Zombie

Tough Zombie
These zombies usually come out at the end of each wave these zombies can take lots of hits before dying

To provide a good strategy for you there should be least 2 killers to control zombie population,1 engineer to build defenses,2 doctor to cure you, and 1 farmer to provide you with food after each wave the sun comes up and destroys all zombies the sun comes up at 6:00 AM game time after 12 Hours the sun goes down at 6:00 PM and zombies keep rising you can spend those 12 hours either searching for some survivors,new weapons,searching for food,or building defenses

• 156 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay dude i can't resist hahaha the once maker of the entire game will be joining his own game!

Name:Kevin
Weapon:Lead Pipe
Secondary:Slingshot

Gimme a scenario SJM!

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Flag
Name: Superpickle
HP: 12/12
Armor: Clothes
Weapon: Sledgehammer
Secondary Weapon: Slingshot
Class: Killer
Shield: Car Door

b. Say something witty

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

Name:Bachir
Weapon:Crowbar
Secondary weapon:Slingshot
shield:Car door
Class:Engineer
Items : 6 Car doors, power generator, food, piece of wood, box of nails and a rusted metal

c. Go help Smith

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

Name:Smith
HP:11/11
armor:clothes
Weapon:crowbar
Secondary Weapon:Slingshopt
Class:killer
Sheild:car door

B.try to keep him(or her) down

Drdart95
Drdart95
10 posts
Nomad

Name: Dart
HP: 10/10
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Engineer
a. look around again

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Heads up! I just wanna say a few things before my next update (sorry, but I still have to wait for kilax (give him another 24 hrs. about, otherwise I might as well write it myself) and Time (possibly...) just to make it a little bit easier on me.)

One, Thank you Riou for getting back on the Zombie bus!

Two, (and this is to Dreiyas) A reminder. If you could just remember to post ALL of your current information (character-wise, of course), not just your action choice.

Three, and this one is a doozy. Eventually, I will be able to do something that could shift the game entirely. And the name of it is... Free play! Perhaps after this next day or two, you will be able to pick your own choices. This has been recommended by Silver333, after I asked his advice on something. So you will be able to write your own story (at least, have more control over what you do.) But not yet, so don't get your hopes up just yet, folks!!

Four (4, for(lol) those who are more visualy prone), Not the Bonus Yet, but I am going to give out some more 1Ups.

--SMITH! Congrats! You get 1Up in health for your braverry in facing the unknown foe with bravery, and knowing you'll be going throug a tough time, you'll need it! lol ;P

--MC LOVEN! You've shown more kindness toward your people than most others, and such kindness must be rewarded with a healthy soul, and a 1up. I don't know why, but you kinda touched me with your decision! Way to make me randomly act, man!

--DART! I know you wanted to do something about the situation, but you knew you couldn't, and decided to take a survey of your area. This allowed you to regain strength, and gain in wisdom of your own limitations. However, Wisdom doesn't really have much of a use here, so long as you stay alive. So, I reward you doubly with added 1Up

And Finally...

--BACHIR! You've shown Comrodery that will help out Smith greatly in the upcoming...well, let's keep that a secret for now, shall we? Congrats on making a worthwile decision, and for that, you get a 1Up!

Add it on either now as a mental note, or as an actual addition after the next update. Keep it up, everybody wo didn't get one this time!

Five, I will, be able to institute a Death Line in the game, so you can tell your friends to join by leaving a request on my Profile (However, if they post on here, then they will NOT be able to join. I don't want to clutter up the forum any more than it already is!)

Six, The Bonus will arrive shortly. Any minute now... Oh, right. Even though Riou joined on, I requested him, so the bonus will still be... well, be. Don't you worry.

Seven, To SUPERPICKLE, I did enjoy the fact that you picked the humorous one. To my consistent chuckles, I will make sure it's a doozy.

Eight, I just want to update the places you are in. Smith, Dreiyas, and Riou, you are all in an abandoned Parking unit. However, you are not the only ones there...

Bachir, You are currently running to the Parking establishment. You are the one who realizes what the building iss, and later tell Smith. Meanwhile, Riou and Dreiyas have already had this information.

And Everyone else should be at the base, either outside it, or near it. Just so you now...

Nine, I have to say, this next one will be a TOUGH one on all fronts. Be prepared...

And Ten, I will be unable to post much starting Monday (cursed High School), so I hope you guys can be patient enough to wait until around 2:30 each day (except Tues. and wed., I won't have my computer

So, if you can, just wait for me? Thanks! I may get some assistance from someone on that fact, though...

THANKS, GUYS!! I'll see ya soon then!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Wheres Mah scenario! :P

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

Thnx SJM You have a good imagination

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Alright, I think that's long enough. I'll give Kilax another 24 hours, or else he's gone! And I DO realize what time it is, but there IS school for me tomorrow, and I can't stay up until 3:00 (I'd only get 2 hrs of sleep! Stupid 5 o'clock wakeup call...grr)

So, lets get started then. Again, If I miss anyone then please just post your last response, tell me I screwed up, and I'll get back to you ASAP! (No, it doesn't stand for "After Salad Attacks People," That happened last year to me.)

Mc Loven (remember your 1Up!)

You couldn't care less about the fort itself, but the people inside. You dash in through the hole in the wall, and see something...unexpected.

There are a lot of bodies. Mostly Doctors (Well, you'd have to think that, since that was where the source of the explosion was, that fiend!) You see some people you know, but most of them are new faces to you. Then you see one of the new kids, lying down on one of the beds. He tries to get up, but he falters, and falls back down. You go over to him, and trip over something. You pick it up, and realize it's... well, a bit of rubble. Nothing too exciting. You continue over to the new kid, and ask him if it's ok. He's fine, but could use some helping up. You get him to his feet, and although he falters a little, he stays upright.

Just in time, too. All of the sudden, you see some forms coming your way. Some of then are stumbling, some are running. You DO know one thing, though. None of them are YOUR people. There are probably 30 zombies in view, but it sounds like more. You decide to...

Superpickle

You try to lighten up the situation at hand, seeing Bachir like that. You run up to him, and say "So, you like the remodeling? We thought about adding another bedroom, but we had to take down the wall. hehehe..." Bachir just looks at you, obviously not knowing what's going on. You tell him that on the other side of the house, there was a huge explosion, and the wall's almost gone. However, he keeps saying something about Smith, and then runs off into the shadows. You decide it's best to follow him into whatever it is he's doing.

As you run, you realize he's going into a large Parking complex. He goes in, and you follow suit. You then see something you didn't expect: Smith wrestling with someone else, cloaked in a dark robe. The other person shoves Smith off, and they both jump back, Smith in your direction, the other into the shadows. He realizes you're there, and says "Now, this doesn't seem very fair. Three against one. I try to go easy on you, then.

All of the sudden, you hear a voice in the darkness, not belonging to the one in the cloak. "Now we can't have that. That's not very sportsman-like, i it?" You see another cloaked figure, this one wearing a deep Maroon color, step out of the shadows. "Besides," he continues, "You have your own troubles to worry about...hehehe..." He then throws out a small orb, which emits a flash. All of the sudden, zombies begin to come out of nowhere. A total of 50 or so. You decide to...

Bachir(Remember to add your 1Up!)

You are about to go help Smith, but you see SuperPickle running towards you. He says something about adding another bedroom, but you don't really understand. Then, he tells you that there was a large explosion on the other side of the base that took down most of the wall. You are conderned, but you tell him "Sorry, but I think Smith may need my help! I have to go!" and run into the shadows. You hear someone behind you, and figure it must be Superpickle. Ah well...

As you run, you realize you're going into a large Parking complex. You go in, and hear Superpickle follow suit. You then see something you didn't expect: Smith wrestling with someone else, cloaked in a dark robe. The other person shoves Smith off, and they both jump back, Smith in your direction, the other into the shadows. He realizes you're there, and says "Now, this doesn't seem very fair. Three against one. I try to go easy on you, then.

All of the sudden, you hear a voice in the darkness, not belonging to the one in the cloak. "Now we can't have that. That's not very sportsman-like, i it?" You see another cloaked figure, this one wearing a deep Maroon color, step out of the shadows. "Besides," he continues, "You have your own troubles to worry about...hehehe..." He then throws out a small orb, which emits a flash. All of the sudden, zombies begin to come out of nowhere. A total of 50 or so.

You then see the guy in the cloak and the one in the maroon take an attack pattern. Did they summon those zombies, or just attract them? It must have been that flash... What do you do now?...

Smith

You attempt to wrestle the cloaked figure, but it doesn't seem to work. He pushes you off, and jumps back. You jump back, and see Bachir and Superpickle running up behind you. You realize this will be alot easier, and say "Now, this doesn't seem very fair. Three against one. I try to go easy on you, then.

All of the sudden, you hear a voice in the darkness, not belonging to the one in the cloak. "Now we can't have that. That's not very sportsman-like, i it?" You see another cloaked figure, this one wearing a deep Maroon color, step out of the shadows. "Besides," he continues, "You have your own troubles to worry about...hehehe..." He then throws out a small orb, which emits a flash. All of the sudden, zombies begin to come out of nowhere. A total of 50 or so.

You realize you recognize these people, but you can't put your finger on it. From... somewhere... you just can't remember where... Well, if you survive this, than it'll come to you.

So what now?...

Dart(remember your 1Up!)

You decide you couldn't get up if you wanted to, so you decide to look around. You see many bodies, most of whom you know. There's the one dector who was talking about his sister, or something, laying there, not moving... there's the other one who gave you the food, struggling under a large piece of rubble... Then you see another figure. He starts toward you, then trips on something. As he get's back up, you try to supress the laughter inside.

He walks over and asks if you're ok. "I'm fine," you say, "but I could use a little help getting up."

He helps you to your feet, and you struggle to keep your balance, but you ARE up at least.

However, things look like they just got worse. You see a hoard of Zombies coming toward you, maybe 30 in all, maybe more... Not good, considering you only have a slingshot. Better hope you're a good shot, otherwise you better think of something fast to use as a weapon. You...

Vanalance (remember to add your character info on the next post!)

This Smith guy is tough. He seems to have gotten stronger as the fight wore on. However, you manage to shove him off, and jump back into the shadows. You realize there's two more people coming your way. You think about it for a few seconds... Bachir... and Superpickle... those are the names of your incoming adversaries. Uh-oh. "Smith" realizes that he has the upper hand, and says "Now, this doesn't seem very fair. Three against one. I try to go easy on you, then."

Then you hear a, finally, friendly vioce behind you say."Now we can't have that. That's not very sportsman-like, is it?"

You see Him step out of the shadows, with a little flair in his prised Maroon cloak. He just has to be that way, doesn't he?, you think to yourself.

He continues. "Besides, you have your own troubles to worry about...hehehe..." He then pulls out a Flash orb, and throws it on the ground. it breaks with a flash of light.

Great. Just great. More to worry about. Now there'll be Zombies too. And by the sounds of it, it's a heck of a large number.

He's nuts. You get into your attack formation, and...

Kevin(I noted you didn't put down a class, so I'll pencil you in as a Doctor. I hope you don't mind.)

This is not working out as well as I had hoped, you think in the shadows. Vanalance has led one of them into the shadows, but he was followed by a few more. Not what he had in mind, but he could make use of it. Vanalance's test is over, but theirs...

You hear one say "Now this isn't fair. Three against one. I'll try to go easy on you then."

What an entrance. You say, from the shadows, "Now we can't have that. That's not very sportsman-like, is it?" You step out, with a little flair, and say "Besides, you have your own troubles to worry about." And, with a little chuckle, you pull out a flash orb. THIS should test them well...

You throw it on the ground, and as it breaks with a flash, you try to estimate how many are in here. Many.

In fact, many more than you had thought. So many, you may actually be in trouble. You prepare yourself, and...

You may notice something here. No choices... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!? Well, I think you'd all be able to handle your own choices now! That's right! You can do whatever you want. However, there are some guidelines.

1. They must be relevant to the story. Make sure they make sense to the main plot.

2. You can only post 1 action at a time. You can definitely talk to the characters you are near (for that, just write the name of who you direct the speech to, then put in quotations what you want to say.), but one action.

3. If the action has moer than one part to it, than post all the parts to the action that you wish to perform.

ex. "I load the gun, aim it, then fire" That is one action.

ALSO, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Again, if I miss anyone, let me know! (lol, this took me an hour and a half to write total. No life, I do have.)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

No i don't wanna be a Doctor! I am a killer! I like to kill zombies and stuff!

Here's my choice!

I just keep on bashing with my pipe! Probably use it like a baseball bat?

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Fine, Riou, but You'll have to be a beserker then. That's the only type of...thing in that class. Also, You have to remember the "Posting-your-nformation" rule is STILL in effect. If you could just update youe answer, with the character info, that would help out alot. Thanks!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
HP:8/13
Weapon: Sledgehammer
Class: Killer
items: 1up
if there is another exit i try to get there with new kid if not i ask him if he could use my slingshot and if he says yes let him have and fight zombies head on that if not i fight the zombies solo

Drdart95
Drdart95
10 posts
Nomad

HP: 11/11
1. look around for smaller pieces of rubble and somthing to bash somthing with.

Drdart95
Drdart95
10 posts
Nomad

sorry about health its thought 1up was bonus to healthsry
HP: 10/10
item: 1up
1. look around for smaller pieces of rubble to shoot and somthing to bash a zombie with.

__WaterBender__
__WaterBender__
8 posts
Nomad

My roll is okay, don't worry...

Showing 106-120 of 156