ForumsForum GamesStar Wars RPG

180 26463
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

First of all, this game is based a little on LucasArts's game,"Jedi Academy".If you have played it,it`s good.If not,better.Here's what you must complete to play:
Name:
RaceHuman,Zabrak,Kel'dor,Rodian,Twi'lek)
Starting weapon:either sword(not lightsaber)or DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planetchoose between Tatooine,Coruscant,Hoth)

Only 3-4 people,because I imagine there will be a lot to write here.And I'm too lazy :P.Please don't ignore this or I'll be very sad. Also I hope I will find something good to write,since this is one of my first forum RPGs.So register and enjoy.I'm waiting...

• 180 Replies
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

If you said you know a lot about Star Wars,you could've guessed this is after Han Solo met Luke.If it weren't,the Remnant was still the Empire.

Jak T'Harr

You loot the corpses of the sandtroopers and find:
-2 E-11 Assault Rifles
-1 full Sandtrooper suit
-1000 credits

As always,please post what you will take and what you will equip.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Jak T'Harr
Race: Kel'dor
Weapon: DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Items: Sandtrooper suit (full)
1000 credits
2 E-11 Assault Rifles
Planet: Tatooine

Are the assault rifles better than the heavy blaster pistol? If so, can I equip it? Also, can I equip the sandtrooper suit?

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Yes,the assault rifles are better than pistols,but you can't equip it yet,you must first level up.You can wear the sandtrooper suit,but I doubt the Republic will accept you with that armor if it's not somewhat more Republican.

Jak T'Harr

You get out of the cantina and look around for your LandSpeeder.You search the whole parking lot for it,but it seems it was stolen.You enter the cantina angry and shout:
-Who stole my LandSpeeder?
The cantina goes silent.Another human calls for you at his table.You go and he tells you that he doesn't know,but one of his friends just went out and he should've seen it.You wait for him to come and when he does,you ask him if he saw anyone stealing a LandSpeeder.He answers:
-Yeah,I saw some lowlifes stealing it.They went to the hangar with it.
You thank the human and...

A)Go to the hangar
B)Look for the sandtroopers's ships.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Weapon: DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Items: 1000 credits
2 E-11 Assault Rifles
Armour: Sandtrooper suit (full)

A)Go to the hangar

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Jak T'Harr

You go to the hangar to find your LandSpeeder.A rodian and a mercenary are pillaging it.You shoot them and blow the human in the face with a charged shot.
Congratulations,you just leveled up!
Gun mastery+1
Sword mastery+1
Charged Shot+2%
You can now equip Steel swords and E-11 Assault Rifle.
What will you do now?

A)Go home
B)Find something to paint the sandtrooper suit

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Weapon: E-11 Assault Rifle
Items: 1000 credits
1x E-11 Assault Rifle
1x DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Armour: Sandtrooper suit (full)

B)Find something to paint the sandtrooper suit

Just so you know, I've equipped the assault rifle

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

No need to tell me,you can show it on your sheet.

Jak T'Harr

You remember that your uncle had a piece of ancient technology,a liquid that, when poured on a cloth or armor,turns them orange.(a.k.a. Dye)You go back to the cantina and ask the owner about the inheritance.He gives you 5000 credits,a DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle and a bag.Opening the bag,you find more of those liquids.You thank the owner and go outside the cantina.Once there,you pour some orange dye on the sandtrooper suit and wait for it to dry.You also paint the area around the visor orange.After that you go home and work until evening when you eat something and go to sleep.

Day 2

You awake in bed.After putting the casual clothes on ,you check the holographic "mail".Seeing you have a new message,you open it and see a creature with two eyes and orange skin in a pilot suit.He tells you that his name is Admiral Ackbar and that he found out what you did for Han Solo and Chewie.After a long decision,he says that you've been accepted into a place called "The Jedi Academy".He tells you that you will be taught by Jedi Master Luke Skywalker how to wield a lightsaber and how to use the Force.He also tells you that a shuttle will soon arrive on Tatooine at Mos Eisley to take those who were selected.(End of message)
You wonder when will the shuttle come.While waiting you decide to:

A)Work some more
B)Go take a walk through Mos Eisley
C)Hunt some Tusken Raiders

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Kevin
Race:Human
Weapon:Metal Sword
Helmet:Merc Helm
Planet:Coruscant
Items:E-11 Assault Rifle

2) I will go pimpin on a cloud car towards the base hahaha

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

You take a cloud car and go to the mercenaries's hideout.(-50 credits for fare)You hide behind a wall and listen to a conversation between two people:
-So you don't like it?
-Of course I don't,any real mercenary would not like if he weren't paid for his job.Not that I don't get paid well enough from HQ,but this new guy gives us this job and doesn't pay us?
-Yeah right,boss says he can't pay right now,just that the business aren't going as planned.
-Well,I don't care about the business.I just want my money,I got a family,y'know.

As they end their conversation,they walk away.You wonder who's this "boss".What will you do?

A)Try sneaking into the base
B)Destroy the door pannel

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

A)Sneak into the base maybe they will think i am a merc cause of my helm?

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

You wait for a mercenary to come out,you slash his throat,get his rifle(not inventory,just as disguise)and go in.The mercenary who guards the entrance starts laughing.When you ask him what's so ammusing he says:
-Seems you forgot your armor,dumbass!Hahaha!
What will you do then?

A)Slash and blast him in the face
B)"Yeah,seems I forgot it.Boy,these days I'm daydreamin' too much."

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Oooops,sorry for that.I didn't think it counts as swearing.Sorry again.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

B)Yeah seems i forgot it!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

While he still laughs like hell,he lets you go.You enter in the base and look around for a map.You see one on a nearby wall.Looking at it,you see that the mercenary chief's office is at floor 3.What will you do?

A)Look around the base.
B)Go straight to the chief's office.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant