ForumsForum GamesStar Wars RPG

180 26461
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

First of all, this game is based a little on LucasArts's game,"Jedi Academy".If you have played it,it`s good.If not,better.Here's what you must complete to play:
Name:
RaceHuman,Zabrak,Kel'dor,Rodian,Twi'lek)
Starting weapon:either sword(not lightsaber)or DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planetchoose between Tatooine,Coruscant,Hoth)

Only 3-4 people,because I imagine there will be a lot to write here.And I'm too lazy :P.Please don't ignore this or I'll be very sad. Also I hope I will find something good to write,since this is one of my first forum RPGs.So register and enjoy.I'm waiting...

• 180 Replies
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

You wander in the base,searching for any containers that may contain useful stuff.You stumble upon the mercenary quartermaster.He tells you to go and put the armor on you,then go to the boss's office,he's waiting for you.You go into the lockers,raid them and loot the armor,that you put on,3 E-11 Assault Rifles,1 DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle and(strange enough)500 credits.Then you go to the boss's office.He doesn't seem to acknowledge that you just entered,so you slowly close the door,lock it and sneak to the back of the boss.You get your helm off and start to talk to him.Asking who is the current mercenary ally,he responds that it's a guy named Lannik Racto,who's in illegal droid making.When you ask him about the school attack,he answers Racto planned it.He also tells you that he doesn't like Racto because he doesn't pay like he said.You tell him that you can take care of him if you would know where is his base.He tells you his address and you...

A)Look around the base some MORE
B)Go take a cloud car to Racto's compound.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Kevin
Race:Human
Weapon:Metal Sword
Helmet:Merc Helm
Armor:Merc Armor
Planet:Coruscant
Items:3 E-11 Assault Rifle,1 DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
Credits:550

B)Go take a cloud car and beat up Racto

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

*Yawn*Good morning,I just got up.Happy New Year everybody!

Kevin

You take a cloud car to Racto's factory.(-50 credits)Trying to enter you see the main door is closed shut.You try to find a way inside and,on the way,you come across more mercenaries who,of course,don't attack you because of your armor.Finding the way in,you stumble upon Racto.
-Yes,what is it?
-I...umm...I..
-What do you want?Can't you see I'm busy?
-Yes,but I came to ask you why you ordered the attack on that school.You see,I wasn't present at that and didn't know about it.
-Well,isn't it obvious that I planned it for more loot to pay you greedy mercenaries with.
-Oh!Right.
You take your helm off and point a rifle at Racto.He presses a button on his console and a big stone wall covers him.Then you see 4 droids in the other side of the room.They are very strange though,they have something like a shield that shows and retracts perriodically.What is your attack strategy?

A)When their shield is down,attack them,rinse and repeat.
B)Shoot them with a rifle.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Jak T'Harr
Race: Kel'dor
Weapon: E-11 Assault Rifle
Items: 6000 credits
1x E-11 Assault Rifle
1x DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
1x DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
Armour: Orange sandtrooper suit (full)
Planet: Tatooine

B) Go take a walk through Mos Eisley

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Jak T'Harr

You go in Mos Eisley with your LandSpeeder.While taking a walk,you hear numerous merchans peddling their goods.Some jawas also try to do business,but their make-shift droids don't resist.(as always)However,they seem a little troubled by something.You approach one of them and ask:
-What's your problem?
Through mymicry,you find out that their SandCrawler has been taken by some Tusken Raiders.What will you do?

A)Accept to help them.
B)Accept to help and go buy something before hitting the road.
C)Refuse to help.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

1x E-11 Assault Rifle
1x DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle

A)Accept to help them (for a price)

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Jak T'Harr

You tell them that you can help them if you'll get paid for your work.They "say" they will give you 1000 credits if you get rid of the Tusken Raiders.They point you in the direction of the SandCrawler and you...

A)Buy something for the fight
B)Go to the cantina

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

1x E-11 Assault Rifle
1x DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle

A)Buy something for the fight

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Just to help you, I've got a neutral alignment - I'm not biased towards the Dark side or the Light side... Also is DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle better than assault, and if yes, can I wield it?

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Jak T'Harr

You go to the merchants's alley and they all welcome you at their stalls.You decide you would need something as a backup and go to the droids merchant.You ask for a floating droid that can shoot.He answers that he has one and it costs 4000 credits.Do you buy it?(y/n)

After getting out of the alley,you set off in the search for the SandCrawler.You finally see it,but you can't just jump at it,it's too low and you would break your neck.Searching around,you find some caverns dug into stone by Tuskens.Encountering a few of them,but never a large group,you kill them all and descend.At the exit however,you see some dead Tuskens.Examining their bodies,you come to the conclusion they have been blasted.Wondering what can it be,you look around the SandCrawler and see some Tie Interceptors.It seems the Remnant searches something around.

Entering the SandCrawler you find a desperate fight between Tuskens and,that's right,Stormtroopers.What will you do?

A)Wait.
B)Shoot both the stormies and the Tusken Raiders.

Please specify if you buy the droid along with what you decide here.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Items: 2000 credits
1x E-11 Assault Rifle
1x DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
Allies: Droid

I will buy the droid (I put it in an allies slot)
B)Shoot both the stormies and the Tusken Raiders.

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Jak T'Harr

You shoot the fighters and continue on in the SandCrawler.Inside,more fights continue.You ignore those who fight and go on.Thinking to what may stormtroopers want from a SandCrawler,you hear a squad of stormies talking about a droid.They seem to be searching a certain droid.You slowly follow them into a room where all the droids taken by Jawas have been dismantled and put into piles of remains.At last,the stormies seem to have found the droid they were looking for and prepare to leave.You...

A)Get out of your hiding and shoot them
B)Try to steal the droid when they're not looking

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Items: 2000 credits
1x E-11 Assault Rifle
1x DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
Allies: Droid

B)Try to steal the droid when they're not looking

ps. will i be able to loot those i kill or not??

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

Name:
Race:Twi'lek
Starting planet:Hoth

if u dont let me the big fan not play i will be very sad.

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

If you want,you can loot them.

Jak T'Harr

You shoot all the light sources in the room and steal the droid when the stormies were busy trying to see something around.After you exit the room,you see that there are few survivors of the fights,you kill the rest.(Level up!You are now level 3!Gun mastery+1,Sword Mastery+1.You are now able to wield Tazer Swords and DXR-6 Disruptor rifles.)Seeing there are no other Tuskens around,you make your way to the LandSpeeder,go to Mos Eisley,collect your reward from the Jawas(+1000 credits)and go home.When arriving,the droid drops a HD,(Holographic Disc)you put it in the holographic reader and hear two people talking:
-Are you new here?
-Yes.
-You made a wise choice.Soon Ragnos will be ressurected and will lead us to glory.
-How can a dead Sith Lord be ressurected?
-Oh,that's right.Let me take you to our leader.(end of disc)

Wondering what is this leader,and,if there's a leader,it may be even a cult or something.*DING* The holographic mail announces you have a new message.You open it and see someone in a rebel uniform.He informs you that the shuttle that will take you to the Academy has arrived at Mos Eisley Spaceport.What will you do?

A)Nothing.
B)Rest a little.
C)Go to Mos Eisley Spaceport to take the shuttle.

Showing 61-75 of 180