ForumsForum GamesStar Wars RPG

180 27362
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

First of all, this game is based a little on LucasArts's game,"Jedi Academy".If you have played it,it`s good.If not,better.Here's what you must complete to play:
Name:
RaceHuman,Zabrak,Kel'dor,Rodian,Twi'lek)
Starting weapon:either sword(not lightsaber)or DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planetchoose between Tatooine,Coruscant,Hoth)

Only 3-4 people,because I imagine there will be a lot to write here.And I'm too lazy :P.Please don't ignore this or I'll be very sad. Also I hope I will find something good to write,since this is one of my first forum RPGs.So register and enjoy.I'm waiting...

• 180 Replies
starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

Name:Andrew
Race:Twi'lek
Starting weaponL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planet:Hoth
if u dont let me the big fan not play i will be very sad.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Jak T'Harr
Race: Kel'dor
Weapon: DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
Items: 3000 credits
2x E-11 Assault Rifle
1x DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Armour: Orange sandtrooper suit (full)
Allies: Droid
Planet: Tatooine

Can I loot the dead guys then??
B)Rest a little

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

As I said you can if you want.starwars1 you can't play RIGHT now,I'll put you on the waiting list.

Jak T'Harr

You rest for half an hour after all the fighting and running you did,then head to Mos Eisley in your LandSpeeder.
Going into the Spaceport,you see the shuttle has arrived,so you go in.Looking for other Kel'dor,but without luck,you take a seat.You are greeted by a young human.
-Hey,how's it going?
-Why asking?
-I see that you're kind of bored.
-Yeah,I am a bit.I'm anxious to arrive at the Acadmey.
-Seriously? Me too. I was selected because we,well,let this be a secret.
He whispers you:
-We have a Jedi in family.He was trained at this Academy too,so mom thought it would be good for me to be a Jedi too.So here I am.
Then the shuttle door closes and the pilot announces:
-Everyone take a seat,next stop,Yavin V!
You feel your heart quickly beating inside you.You shall be a Jedi,you will know how to use the Force,how to wield a lightsaber!So many possibilities...You fall asleep on the long trip...
Don't post nothing yet,I shall continue the story.

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

im sry

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

ok so should i post yavin V in my planet slot next time? Also when i posted can i loot the dead guys then i meant that as in i want to loot them...

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

hey can i enter the game casue only 2 ppl are playing?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Kevin
Race:Human
Weapon:Metal Sword
Helmet:Merc Helm
Armor:Merc Armor
Planet:Coruscant
Items:3 E-11 Assault Rifle,1 DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
Credits:550

A)Shield is down shoot

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Waiting list

1.jalte,Mc Loven
2.starwars1,Andrew
3.omegaman2_1,Vazas

Kevin

While dodging their lasers, you manage to blast all the 4 droids to death. Seeing that the stone wall is starting to raise, you hide in a corner and crouch behind Racto's seat.After the wall is completely raised, Racto does not see anyone and says to himself:
-Hah! That'll teach a traitor to break into...
Not letting him finish the phrase, you appear behind his seat and point your sword at his neck.
-You will now tell me why did you order the attack on my school, yes?
Racto thinks for a little, then says:
-Umm...okay...You see, a lot of my mercenaries were hired out by the Imperial Remnant to dig up some ancient Sith artifact, but they found out it was beneath, umm, your school.So I ordered them to attack, and afterwards to dig for the thing.
-Why does the Remnant want the artifact?
-I heard of some cult that has allied itself with the Imperial Remnant. It seems this cult is worshipping the Sith. They probably wanted the artifact for a ritual of some sort.
-I would thank you, but you are a villain. No thanks for you. And, by the way, you're coming with me.
After taking Racto to the police station,(meh, kinda weird, police still exists in Star Wars)the police chief rewards you with 3000 credits for catching the villain. When you get home, your holographic reader rings, telling that you have a new message. You start the reader, and the hologram of a strange orange-skinned creature in a white costume appears, saying:
-We have heard of your deed of catching Racto and have ultimately decided to give you a chance to deepen your combat training by going to the Jedi Academy. I am Admiral Ackbar. Do not ask me anything, all your answers will be given at the Academy.A ship has arrived at the local spaceport, ready to pick you and other worthy students up.
The hologram dissapears.What do you do now?

A)Rest a bit
B)Go at the shop to buy something
C)Go straight at the spaceport to catch the ship.

Jak T'harr

You wake up with a big boom around you. Asking around what happened, you are told that the ship is losing altitude because an unknown thing destroyed an engine. Waiting for the crash, it finally comes. Getting out of the wrecks of the ship, you and all the other students are greeted by Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.(Yes, he really is Luke Skywalker)He starts a speech:
-Greetings, students. I assume you all know me, but for those who don't, I am Luke Skywalker, destroyer of the Empire, except the few forces that regrouped under the name of the Imperial Remnant, and killer of Emperor Palpatine, the last leader of the Empire.You have all been chosen to learn the ways of the lightsaber and the Force alike.If you train very well, you may even join our ranks as a Jedi Knight, or, through supreme concentration, you can even become a Jedi Master.I am sorry for this unexpected greeting, the engineers will check the engines and see what happened to them.Meanwhile, you will be guided into your rooms.Unpack and come in the Meeting Hall in 20 minutes.
After he finishes the speech, a robot comes and tells you all where your rooms are. Going to yours, you quickly unpack.What are you going to do now?

A)Go to the Meeting Hall
B)Rest a little
C)Go to the crashed ship and try to help the engineers.

As I told you already, you can loot any people you killed if you want to. Also, from now on, put Yavin V into your planet slot.

I hope this is going to now be revived again, that superpickle and Riou will continue to play this, and that the story will be happily read upon.I am now lowering the player limit to only 2, because I am lazy.:P(read the beggining)Now everyone come and enjoy!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Planet:Coruscant
Credits:3550

Go to teh SHIPZ!!!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

You finally arrive at the spaceport, panting, and search for the ship. Finding it, you climb aboard and are suddenly surprised to see many friends of yours in there. You think that training with your friends is a good idea, and find a seat. Afterwards the ship finally starts. Another young man sits by you and asks:
-Why are you dressed as a mercenary?
-Oh, these! They are just some souvenires, I had to beat up a lot of them in these last days.
-Hey, wait a minute. Are you the one who captured that crimelord, Racto-something?
-Yeah, that's me.
-Wow! So, you're going to the Academy too?
-Yes, I've been chosen and I can't wait to get there.
-Allright!
After ending the conversation, you sit a while in waiting, but then you fall asleep. When you wake up, you have landed on Yavin V, the location of the Academy. Some robots greet you and your fellow students and drive you to the Academy, where you are told to unpack and come in the Meeting Hall in 20 minutes.What are you going to do?

A)Explore the surroundings
B)Go to the Meeting Hall
C)Talk to your friends

From now on, please post Yavin V in your planet slot. And also, each time you choose something, copy and paste the choice, with the letter in front of it.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Planet:Yavin V

I'll think I'll talk to my friends, I mean still 20 minutes right?

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

You go talk to your friends about arriving here. One of your best friends starts telling you:
-Wow, we're finally here! Just think about it! We will train with a real Jedi Master, we will cut things with those laser swords, we will raise stones with the mind...
-Yeah, can't wait to begin the training.
After chatting some more, all of you are summoned into the Meeting Hall at once. When you enter you see a lot of seats and find one. After everyone is seated, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker steps up in front of everyone and starts a speech.
-Hello to everyone. You have been chosen to come here because of your deeds between your people. Here, you will be trained in the ways of the lightsaber and of the Force alike. My name is Luke Skywalker, and I believe it is no doubt you've all heard of me. Now, about the training. We have thought about assigning each student to a Jedi Master.
However, since there is still so few of us, we will be assigning multiple students to one master. Tionne and Elle, you will be working with Master Kan Bh'arrt. Kevin and Jak T'harr, you will be working with Master Kyle Katarn.(All the students are assigned to their masters)Allright. The meeting is now over, good luck with your training.
What will you do now?

A)Start the training right away.
B)Talk to your friends.
C)Talk to your master.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Talk to my Master!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

You find your Master in the mass of people around. He is a middle-aged man, with brown hair and a short beard. You start to talk with him:
-Good day, Master Katarn. It is an honor to be trained by you.
-Oh, please, call me Kyle. Titles make my skin crawl. Also we will start your training soon enough. But tell me, haven't you seen my other student, Jak T'harr?
-I'm sorry to say I haven't, Mast...uh, Kyle. He probably missed the meeting too.(Actually he didn't post, so I'm thinking of kicking him out if he doesnt.)
-Well, we must start your training without him now. Are you ready?

A)Yes, Kyle. I am.
B)No, I'm not yet ready.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant