ForumsForum GamesStar Wars RPG

180 26510
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

First of all, this game is based a little on LucasArts's game,"Jedi Academy".If you have played it,it`s good.If not,better.Here's what you must complete to play:
Name:
RaceHuman,Zabrak,Kel'dor,Rodian,Twi'lek)
Starting weapon:either sword(not lightsaber)or DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planetchoose between Tatooine,Coruscant,Hoth)

Only 3-4 people,because I imagine there will be a lot to write here.And I'm too lazy :P.Please don't ignore this or I'll be very sad. Also I hope I will find something good to write,since this is one of my first forum RPGs.So register and enjoy.I'm waiting...

• 180 Replies
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

You tell Kyle that you are ready and he asks you to follow him to the training area. Which you do. He first gives you a training lightsaber and teaches you how to use it. He also teaches you through concentration the 4 basic force powers:Jump, Sense, Push and Pull. You go into the training area, while he stands on a ledge above and starts explaining you:
-Your lightsaber is an invaluable tool. Even when inactive it can defuse potentially volatile situations. Trust me on that...You can use the lightsaber for both offense, by swinging and slashing with it into your enemies, and defense, by sending lasers back to those shooting at you and parrying enemy lightsaber attacks. There is a small chance that with each swing you make against an enemy Jedi, you will start a saber lock. These are very dangerous for both of you. You can use Push or Pull to get out of saber locks, or, if you correctly answer to a question about Star Wars, you will instantly kill that enemy. If you don't use the force, or not answer correctly, the enemy Jedi will kill you and you will have to pick another character currently at the Academy. But now, let's start your basic training. In the next area, you will find some training remotes. These will help you learn how to handle a lightsaber. Ready?
-Ready!
You step into the next area and hear some things flying around. You activate the training saber and start slashing at them. Panting, you finally destroy them all and move into the next area. Here you see a bridge cut in half. What do you do?

A)Ask for help from Kyle
B)Try to simply jump across

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Kevin
Race:Human
Weapon:Metal Sword
Helmet:Merc Helm
Armor:Merc Armor
Planet:Yavin V
Items:3 E-11 Assault Rifle,1 DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
Credits:3550

I'll try to jump across! Whoosh!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

You spring off the part of the bridge, and are surprised by your new jump height. Kyle explains you:
-Now that you have touched a bigger level of concentration, every jump you make will be 3 times bigger. With higher concentration you will be able to jump humongous heights.
You now come to a wall with a little hole in it. What do you do?

A)Strike the wall with your saber
B)Try to use Push on the wall.
C)Ask for help from Kyle.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Weapon:Training Lightsaber
Items:3 E-11 Assault Rifle,1 DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle,Metal Sword

Hmm... I try to push the wall with the FORCE!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin
You start to concentrate and gather Force, then you send it in the wall, which crumbles to bricks. Kyle explains:
-Force Push can be used to either get out of saber locks, push switches or to push an enemy and to knock him down, so you can then jump on him and pierce your saber through his chest. At higher concentration levels, you will be able to push multiple enemies.
You have now come into a room with a closed door. It seems the only lever in the room is protected by a grating, so you can't reach it by hand. What do you do?

A)Try to pull it with the lightsaber
B)Pull it with the help of the Force
C)Ask for help from Kyle

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I use... THE FORCE!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin
You use the Force to pull the lever and open the door. Kyle explains you:
-Force Pull can be used to pull levers, get out of a saber lock, or pull weaker enemies and knock them down, but also to pull weapons and other items out of the hands of the enemies or off shelves.
You have now come into a room with only a ledge and a door visible in there. There is no way to reach the ledge. What do you do?

A)Try to concentrate and see hidden things.(i.e. Sense).
B)Ask Kyle for help.

I'm sorry, superpickle, but you are out! You are always welcome to join the waiting list though.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I concentrate and use the force to see hidden things!

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Name: Sam
Race: Rodian
Starting weapon: DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planet: Coruscant

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

You use the force Sense and see 2 strange signs on 2 bricks. You think a bit and try to Pull them both. They are pulled out and are now serving as a ladder. Kyle explains:
-The Force can also be used to see hidden things. Use it when you don't know what to do and it will surely reveal something. At higher levels of concentration, Sense will also reveal enemies's health.
You have now come into a room with an open door. As you approach it, it quickly closes, not allowing you to go through. What do you do now?

A)Try to crouch under the door(not recommended)
B)Ask Kyle for help(recommended)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'll ask Kyle for help!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin
You ask Kyle for help and he tells you:
-Because you have gone this far in training, I will now teach you a new basic Force power:Speed. It can be used to speed up the time around you, allowing to kill a lot of enemies or get past puzzles easier.Now try to use Speed to go under the door until it doesn't close.
You activate the Speed Force power and get past the door easily.You then meet Kyle again. He tells you:
-Congratulations! You have now finished the lightsaber and Force training! I am also promoting you to Padawan. From now on, Luke and I will give you missions throughout the galaxy that you will need to solve. Oh, and this is now yours.
He handles you a real lightsaber. You activate it and a bright blue color comes out of it.
-Thank you, Kyle.
-All right, boy. I am waiting for you in the Mission Room.
He walks away. What will you do now?

A)Rest a bit.
B)Go to the Mission Room.
C)Go to your friends and brag about your new lightsaber.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Name: Sam
Race: Rodian
Starting weapon: DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planet: Coruscant

?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Weapon:Lightsaber

I'll rest for a while!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Sam

You wake up in your bed and remember about it. You dress and take breakfast, then go out towards the spaceport. Yesterday, a strange figure, whose name was Admiral Ackbar, showed out of your Holographic Reader, telling that you were selected into the Jedi Academy on Yavin V because you defended that shop from endless waves of robbers. Going quickly to the spaceport, you catch the ship to Yavin V. After you arrive, you are greeted by your friends from Coruscant. Right in that moment, Luke Skywalker walks into the room:
-It seems the student Jak T'harr is now out of the game and now Master Kyle Katarn has only one student. Not anymore, for I have selected our new student, Sam, to learn from Master Katarn. *whispers to you* Consider yourself lucky, Sam, Master Katarn is one of our best. He is also training a young man named Kevin, who is also from Coruscant.
He walks out of the room. What will you do now?

A)Go see your Master and the other student.
B)Rest.
C)See if there are any of your closer friends around.

Showing 91-105 of 180