ForumsSupport ForumYou know how people always ask for birthday presents from AG?

193 34675
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

How about this, since people can not like about there join date, why not have something special for those members that are a year old?

Ok, so say since I joined on 6/14, on '09 6/14 maybe something special would happen?

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date.

• 193 Replies
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

This is kinda stupid.I meen the idea is good,but whats with the users that are on AG for longer than a year ,and then ,lets say they add this on his/her second year,whats with them ?

An armatar with your name on it good work.And once you have been here for a year you can select that armatar anytime.

This is just my opinion ,but i think that would be too much !I meen ,alot of people (probably) want to stick with one armatar (till they get a new one :P) so that would be too much! !
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

No one cares because some players tells that your lying though simple as that

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Ice...if you haven't noticed there is a Join Date: on your profile page...so people can figure out how long you've been on

and i hate it when people say no one cares, it is actually a lie...only you don't care

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ok.

so far many people have been agreeing in with this idea.

Pros and cons.

Pros:
1.More people will possibly sign-up since none other sites do this and it is unique (to what i know) and it is rewarding.
2.People wont just sin-up, but will stay active and help out the community.
3.The now members (you guys) will stay active and look forward to having a great GOAL to reach and at 1 year will be happy.

Cons:
1.This sadly will possibly attract spammers to the site.
2.Over usage while using the gold text.Like for examples un-needed threads and posts.(but by one year of signing-up they should've matured.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i don't know if this has already been said... but what about and option of using gold text like [gold][/gold] or have a checkbox for gold font

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

No you can also Edit your birth date,simple as that,thats why no one cares my birthdate is far far away and also people doesnt care,And makes me sick that people says "Yay i have a merit"it makes me sick seing people like that and makes me miserable because i dont have one,i wrote many reviews and constructive reviews but what the hell 0 0 and 0 other low ranking fools got merits that easy thats totally UNFAIR!!

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

not talking about birthdate that's been discussed in this thread long time ago, this is associated with join date

Sasku
Sasku
5 posts
Nomad

wat are we suppouse to talk about

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I have a suggestions (I only read the first two pages but...) I think not an armatar with your name just an armatar that has the "AG" symbol and "1 year", "2 years", etc. I think that and gold text would be cool.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Flag
I have a suggestions (I only read the first two pages but...) I think not an armatar with your name just an armatar that has the "AG" symbol and "1 year", "2 years", etc. I think that and gold text would be cool.

Very good idea, that is far from what others have suggested about armatars, maybe big AG then a little 1 or 2 at the bottom right corner overlapping the G in AG.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Good idea there, but it would have to be different in colours (perhaps the full colours) to the blank wonder, otherwise neither of them would be special.

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

A preasent WTF How..When..Why..I'm confused.Com

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yes a present.
for what if your asking is for being a noble member to AG.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

This may be a tad unrelated, but I just had the idea of maybe for every year you've been on AG you get something special. Like maybe a little star next to the symbol for your rank or something. Just something simple like that to show how long you've been on.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

could have time required sets of armatars...1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4, 5, etc.

Showing 166-180 of 193