ForumsThe TavernRandom things you do or did in class(besides actually listening :P)

159 22989
ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

I kinda just kick back and tap out beats with my pen and foot haha

• 159 Replies
shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

When we were talking about cosmetology my friend shouted lip balm we laughed for like 10 seconds then when we were trying to stop the part we tried to stop was even funnier.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

My pants ripped in class! Very embarrassing, even the teacher was laughing. Not funny for me but not everyone saw because they were too busy talking about their own useless chatter. Then my pants ripped again but that was a year later. Fortunately, no one noticed.

Were not allowed to bring food to school so me and a couple other people smuggle in candy and trade it out and stuff

In my school,last year you could go outside the school to eat. They used to sell all kinds of food at the cafeteria. There also was a McDonald's there. This year your not allowed to go out to eat but that doesn't matter to me because I am not going to school right now.
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i would make my teacher look away ad then something at somebody that is what i do when i am bored.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i shout.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Well my friends and I do this before class, we'll get there early and when the teacher comes and unlocks the door, we'll draw really big all over the board, at first she erased it all. But now she just writes around it xD Great teacher.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Well my friends and I do this before class, we'll get there early and when the teacher comes and unlocks the door, we'll draw really big all over the board, at first she erased it all. But now she just writes around it xD Great teacher.

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

I did alot of talking today. Especially to the girls, it being almost valentines day and all that.

BVHdrummer
BVHdrummer
379 posts
Nomad

Sometimes Ill just scream random noises in my Spanish class.lol.

Mobyduck
Mobyduck
108 posts
Nomad

Not as crazy as you, I usually write stories that come up in mind, wich happens a lot during class, maybe because I have nothing better to do.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

i do alot of wierd stuff, i have a short memorey, and atteion span, so its funny to watch me in class, i do some crazy stuff, but i get good grades idk y, i dont even try are pay attenion

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I sit a stare at the clock waiting for Lunch, or time to go home, LOL!

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

yea i do that 2, but if i see anything in the corner of my eye i have to look, its bad when i sit next to the window

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

yea i dont like school, but i like that u can talk to friends, but u can always skip classes and hang wit friends

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

i hate school...wish school ended
takes forever for school to end

Me too. Before I loved school. Ever since I came to the Philippines, I began disliking school. I always feel tired in school. My favorite part is lunch. Hurray! I remember eating pizza and Mc Donalds at school.
RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

I try to get my other homework done. Or sleep some.

Showing 61-75 of 159