ForumsThe TavernRandom things you do or did in class(besides actually listening :P)

159 22988
ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

I kinda just kick back and tap out beats with my pen and foot haha

• 159 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Actually, that's as normal as normal gets, Firetail. Congrats, you just went off topic =D

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Oh, earlier in the winter, when my town was getting severe snow warnings, at least once in every class my friends and I started whispering to each other and pointing out the window to try to see how many people would think that it was snowing.

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

This is actually weird I was thinking for the answer then I was spacing out then I raised my hand because I knew the answer to the question. When I raised my hand everyone laughed at me because the teacher already called lol.

ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

whatever it may be normal, weird, or crazy.. it doesn't matter in this thread, it's all random anyways
Some kids in my class love to argue with the teacher after every statement haha, makes the class worth listening in :P

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

i listen to my ipod touch and text and go here on my ipod

Mirage1
Mirage1
202 posts
Nomad

Do drums on table. And whistle. Annoys the heck out of my teachers

hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

doodle! talk! the usuall or i make a comment uder my breath to my m8! the end up laughing

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I usually crack jokes in English and whenever we have to read something I talk in a weird accent.

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

Drum to the table.

Angeeel
Angeeel
328 posts
Nomad

I comment on everything my teachers say. History Teacher:Back in 1817...
Me:The year you were born! Aha,aha! Go on!
My history teacher is pretty cool, so he just laughs.

But in 9th grade, me & my friends jumped out the window at math to go to a store 5 min away to buy candy. Good thing math was on the first floor! But eventually we had go back trough the door. And the teacher:Where did you go?!? Me:We got lost!

Darckcrow
Darckcrow
114 posts
Nomad

i always ask random questions, and end up stalling the teachers. for example, i once made the teacher go on a 5 minute discussion about whether community was pronounced "ity" or "uty." this was because i noticed that he pronounced it both ways right after another, and i wanted to know which way he usually pronounced it.
lol, from darck

niiro2
niiro2
21 posts
Nomad

there was this one time i walked in with a leash around my neck ( i was wearing a collar), so everytime the teacher looked at me i started panting like a dog, then when she asked me a question, i barked

niiro2
niiro2
21 posts
Nomad

in history, i also play the penis game with my ex gfs.

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

i have no class today. hahaha.

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

Ugh in SS I sleep... all period... my teacher just drinks his energy drink and tells us o taje notes.

Then Art. I participate.

Study Hall. Work so i can go home and play on AG

Science... listen it's interesting and if you don't my teacher will hit you ... lol

Language Arts... my teacher expects way too much out of us... she wants us to be robots...

PE... oblige to my dumb teachers wishes...

Math... listen cuz she gives HW every day...

So yeah...lots

Showing 31-45 of 159