ForumsThe TavernRandom things you do or did in class(besides actually listening :P)

159 22986
ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

I kinda just kick back and tap out beats with my pen and foot haha

• 159 Replies
Angeeel
Angeeel
328 posts
Nomad

The most amazing thing happened yesterday! A pipe in my school burst and they let us go home! hehe I spent the whole day shoeshopping!

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

i just talk the whole time

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

When the teacher is busy rambling on about crap and too busy to watch me I sleep. School is very tiring and boring at times. Ten hours a day, five days a week. I usually sleep every time there isn't class. During class I still fall sleep, sometimes I daydream and think about other better stuff. Other times during class I talk a lot and do my homework at school. Thank goodness I am not going to school right now. This year in my school they reduced lunch time to forty five minutes.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Well when i get bored i take out my notebook and draw or write some random crap besides that just chat to my friends or read a nice book once i get bored doing those things i listen to my crappy teachers rambling

RikuFrost
RikuFrost
10 posts
Nomad

Stare off into the space and think about some stupid, random stuff.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Oh here's one i remember i lay on my desk while daydreaming about some random stuff until my teacher calls me to answer while i don't know the answer then i get embarrassed

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Lol, so many stories. Since I'm actually a good student, I listen most of the time. But usually, I play drum beats. But one day, I was bored so I yelled out that my fat friend called me fat. LOL

Angeeel
Angeeel
328 posts
Nomad

My best friend and I were "fighting".
Me: You're ugly!
Friend: No, you're ugly!
Me: You!
Friend: You!
Me: Your momma is ugly!
Friend: ... so is yours!
Me: I know!But your momma takes the ugly prize.
And so on for 20 minutes until our teacher yelled at us..

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

...play on the PSP as the teacher was..teaching... and then the teacher asked me to tell him the lesson. while keeping my eyes on the PSP, i just told him the entire thing. after that, he just sat numb in front of me, looking at me playing. he started saying:
"I will..."
when the bell rang for us to go outside. im so lucky!

waterboy
waterboy
105 posts
Nomad

one time i tried sticking my pinky finger in a pencil sharpener

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Stand up, turn around once then sit down.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

Mostly all the time one of my friends has an empty water-bottle on them at all times, when the teacher steps out of the room, said water bottles get flung back and forth across the room, so I keep my frickin' head DOWN!

SeventyfourReloaded
SeventyfourReloaded
47 posts
Nomad

Eat lot's of pizza 'till it started reeking and eventually got thrown out of the class because I started farting...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

When we have a sub, And there's ten or so minutes to the bell and she hasn't given us any homework I ask a random question, like "If I owned a house, and a plane flew over it, would it be trespassing? And why can't I dig to the other side of the world and tell a guy to get off my property?" or "Have you noticed the similarities between atoms and our solar system? They both look like balls with wizzy things flying around them. Does that mean little people live on atoms?"

I've escaped home work 3 times with those two questions alone. It always starts a lengthy argument...

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Were not allowed to bring food to school so me and a couple other people smuggle in candy and trade it out and stuff

Showing 46-60 of 159