ForumsForum GamesDevil RPG

150 20522
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay basically this is a game where you can be any monster from the list basically here is the character sheet

Name:
Level 1:0/10
HP:50
RaceHuman,Elf,Orc,Troll,Demon,Devil,Angel)
WeaponWooden Sword,Wooden Wand,Wooden Daggers)
Off-HandWooden Shield,Wooden Sword,Wooden Parrying Knife)

Okay that will be all for now only 3 people shall join and this will be 1 RPG that i will finish each race has it's own benefits here are the explanations

Human:Good with any type of weapon a balanced race
Elf:Good with magic and bows but weak in close combat
Orc:Good with close combat but slow
Troll:Good with melee weapons,high health, but the slowest of all races
Demon:Good with magic,easily defeated by an Angel
Devil:Strong in melee combat but can't dodge attacks once you start attacking
Angel:Good with magic but will be easily defeated by weapons of darkness

So pick your race carefully i recommend Human if you are the balanced type

• 150 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven, You ask him if he has any idea where the Assassin is your Leader suggests you go look at a place called Machinery Mountain you decide to go but your leader gives you 3 Weak Potions just in-case the Assassin is too strong once you reach half-way of Machinery Mountain you hear weird noises noises of a demon you keep your guard up and continue then suddenly the assassin jumps out of nowhere and strikes you from behind! (-2 HP) You turn around and slash and hit the assassin in the chest... What now?

Mills, You feed Thad the Ice Crystal he smiles happily and suddenly he gets a growth spurt! And he's much more bigger than before suddenly a man walks up to you he says you have a very impressive dragon and so he gives you a Saddle for free but it looks like a rough one you accept it and put it on Thad... What now?

Mills Thad's new stats are

HP:30/30
Skills:Ice Breath,Dragon Riding
Weapon:Claws,Horns,Tail,Iced Fire

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name:Mills
Level 3:5/40
HP:63
Race:Elf
Weapon:Gun Staff
Off-Hand:Metal Shield
Chest:Leather Armor
Inventory:Weak Potion (3), Ice Crystal
Gold:350
Home:Tent

Pet:Thad the Ice Dragon Hatchling
HP:30/30
Skills:Ice Breath,Dragon Riding
Weapon:Claws,Horns,Tail,Iced Fire
Saddle:Rough Saddle?

I want to go fight, or train. I'll ride to a higher level place on Thad. Maybe I'll find a new elf village. I still want to fight first though. lol.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Level 1:0/20
HP:53/55
Raceevil
Weapon:Short Sword
Secondary Weapon: handgun
Off-Hand:Wooden Shield
Home:Tent
Furnaiture: Bed
Gold:50
inventory: 3 weak potions
send a fury of slashes at the assassin

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills, You decide to go to a higher place on Thad but this saddle is a little bit rough! (-1 HP) You ride to Bio Mountains and you see a huge Machine Golem attacking an Elf Village with a sign called "Bio City"! You decide to help while on Thad you order him to freeze the golem he does just that and after the golem has been frozen you get an easy kill by using Earth Glaive! (+2 EXP for you and Thad) What now?

Mc Loven, You send a fury of slashes that hit the assassin but this dude looks tough! He kicks you in the face and slashes you 2 times in the chest with his daggers (-4 HP) You continue hacking and slashing and fire a bullet from your handgun and he falls down motionless (+4 EXP) You rip off his head as proof and take his 50 Gold! Plus he also has an Uzi! You go back to your boss and he gives you! (+10 EXP +100 Gold a Giant Lizard Hatchling a Straw Hut and 5 Swamp Grass!) What now? You could name your lizard now...

space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

can someone take my place?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Level 1:14/20
HP:49/55
Raceevil
Secondary Weapon: handgun
Home:Straw Hut
Gold:200
inventory: 3 weak potions,5 swamp grass

Pet:Chuck Norris the giant lizard hatchling

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

sry forgot a few things
Raceevil
Secondary Weapon: Uzi
Gold:200

i go to the store and sell my handgun then go to the leader ask for another quest

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven, Since you put in nothing you think of what to do you ask your Leader for another quest he is impressed with your quest addiction so he promotes you to... Devil Squire! He says your quest is to invade an Angel Camp nearby and destroy everything in sight your reward will be 20 EXP and an Elixir! Plus Chuck Norris is getting hungry! What now?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah you got 50 Gold for selling the Handgun

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Raceevil
Secondary Weapon: Uzi
Gold:250

i buy some food and eat some on the way to the angle camp and i'll kill angle from the outside to the inside of the village

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven, You buy food from your local Devil Shop since you are very known here they give you 3 apples for free on your way to the angel camp you eat all the apples (+4 HP) and Chuck Norris still looks very hungry! You hide behind some trees and fire your Uzi at the Angel guards then they die (+1 EXP) then you go inside and fire your Uzi like a mad maniac killing 3 Angels (+2 EXP) then more angels charge at you! You take out your Short Sword and Wooden Shield and hack and slash your way through the crowd! (+1 EXP) their all dead then suddenly a huge angel bigger than the others appears wearing Black Armor! The angel takes out a Long Sword and slashes you in the knees! (-3 HP) You fight back by firing your Uzi at the Angel's face which quickly kills him (+2 EXP) you strip him of his Black Armor (Put new slot called Chest: and put in armor you have +10 Max HP from the Armor and replace Short Sword with Long Sword and also level up +5 Max HP) Plus he has 25 Gold then you cast a devilish spell that destroys the village! You go back to your Leader and he says he saw the fighting and fire and bullets he's amazed at you! He gives you the Exp and the Elixir which you drink (+1 Max HP and now you have 20/40 EXP your level 3 from leveling up from level 2 to level 3) and Chuck Norris is getting angry cause he is getting hungry!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Name: S.K (codename Angel)
Level 2 16/20
HP: 43/55
Race:Angel
Weapon:Maple Staff
Off-Hand:Metal Buckler
Pet:Firestorm, the Baby Fire Horse
Item: Green Herb(x1) Red Herb(x1) Yellow Herb(x1) Pain Away(x1)
Home: Straw Hut

i will feed Firestorm all the fire grass and then use one pain away then i will go into the base to look for the source of the mindcontrol.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

S.K, You decide to feed Firestorm all the grass he grows a bit and then you spray the pain away on your wounds (+10 HP) Then you sneak into enemy base to look for the source of the mind control then you find a huge floating brain! You kill it with your thunder (+1 EXP) Then run off back to Angel base and tell the leader he promotes you to Angel Novice! (There should be a rank slot now) and he give you 4 EXP! (Level up you have 60 HP and need 40 to level up) and he gives you a magic elixir! What now?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Name: S.K (codename Angel)
Level 3 1/40
HP: 53/60
Race:Angel
Weapon:Maple Staff
Off-Hand:Metal Buckler
Pet:Firestorm, the Baby Fire Horse
Item: Green Herb(x1) Red Herb(x1) Yellow Herb(x1) Pain Away(x1) Magic Elixer (x1)
Home: Straw Hut

I will rest in my straw hut and then when i wake up i will train Firestorm!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

S.K You rest in your straw hut the next day you feel very refreshed! (+7 HP) You get dressed and wake up Firestorm you then decide to train him! After 6 hours of horsing around (Get it?) Firestorm gets a little bigger and looks like he is craving for something magical! What now?

Showing 91-105 of 150