ForumsForum GamesDevil RPG

150 20523
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay basically this is a game where you can be any monster from the list basically here is the character sheet

Name:
Level 1:0/10
HP:50
RaceHuman,Elf,Orc,Troll,Demon,Devil,Angel)
WeaponWooden Sword,Wooden Wand,Wooden Daggers)
Off-HandWooden Shield,Wooden Sword,Wooden Parrying Knife)

Okay that will be all for now only 3 people shall join and this will be 1 RPG that i will finish each race has it's own benefits here are the explanations

Human:Good with any type of weapon a balanced race
Elf:Good with magic and bows but weak in close combat
Orc:Good with close combat but slow
Troll:Good with melee weapons,high health, but the slowest of all races
Demon:Good with magic,easily defeated by an Angel
Devil:Strong in melee combat but can't dodge attacks once you start attacking
Angel:Good with magic but will be easily defeated by weapons of darkness

So pick your race carefully i recommend Human if you are the balanced type

• 150 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name:Mills
Race:Elf
Weapon:Wooden Wand
Off-Hand:Wooden Shield

I'll join.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay but please always post character info when doing something... Here is your scenario you can choose what you do

Mills

You wake up in a bed and view your surroundings a human suddenly walks towards you and says "Hi, I'm Morgan i saw you lying at the beach yesterday do you remember anything?" You reply "I don't remember anything i only remember that my name is Mills" Morgan replies "Oh okay then here is a Wooden Wand and Wooden Shield this will help you on your journey!" Morgan hands you your stuff,Thank him, and set off on your journey! What will you do now?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

What can I do? Ah well, guess I'll go train.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Raceevil
Weapon:Wooden Sword

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Please always post all info when making a choice please it makes my work easier

Mills

You decide to go training you find a nice spot and start hacking at a punching bag nearby (How convenient!) You rip the bag apart therefore you gain (1 EXP!) What do you do now?

Mc Loven

You wake up in a containment cell you try to break free with your devilish claws but can't even dent the strong glass that separates you from the outside you dig a hole and end up outside the building then suddenly 3 men armed with Handguns see you! What do you do?

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Adam
Level 1: 0/10
HP: 50
Race: Demon
Weapon: Wooden Sword
Off-Hand: Wooden Sword

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Oops, sorry can I be a troll instead? I didn't read the race atrributes bit...

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

Name:Mark
Hp:50
Race:Human

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name:Mills
Race:Elf

I'll go to the nearest town and explore.(I'll see what I can do whenever I get there. Please tell me some suggestions next time? Thanks.)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Raceevil
fight em

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills

You decide to go to the nearest town to train you ask some people in the town square where you can train they say that there are some easy monsters in the woods nearby and they can also give you a hefty amount of gold for killing a few of them! I suggest you start off on deers (P.S you have 1/10 EXP cause of the punching bag)

Mc Loven

You run with your shield up and it blocks every single one of their bullets you rip a guard apart with your claws and the other 3 by stabbing them to death with your sharp wooden sword! (You gain 3 EXP)

Adam

You are a troll soldier guarding a troll fort you have just been recruited so you only have a Wooden sword and a Wooden shield then you hear noises not the noises of Trolls the Troll guards scream "MONSTERS!!! Get ready to fight!" and then sounds the alarm suddenly a huge glob of slime leaps in front of you! What do you do?

Mark

You wake up in a dark alley in town you are very poor so you can do nothing but fight for a living you grab your wooden sword and wooden shield and start walking out of the alley when a man asks for your help he tells you his Son has been kidnapped by goblins! If you are successful he will give you 50 Gold! What shall you do?

UPDATE

Quests are now available they are random sometimes they could either be easy,medium,or hard but depending on the difficulty you may get equipment,gold, or something else once in a while someone will walk towards you and ask you to do something that's how it works or you could just walk up to the bulletin board and hunt for some Bounties they're just like Quests but you need to defeat a certain strong monster that is hard to find

Note

We are in the year 2105 there is all kinds of technology but this technology also developed the monsters you are all now except for Mark he's a human! :P

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

can i join? can i join? can i join? XP

Name: S.K
Race:Angel

nice RPG btw

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Fine you may join but your the last one dude!

S.K

You are a Soldier of Heaven you have been sent down from the skies to complete your training but also help people on the way they have given you a Wooden Wand and Shield to help you a bit on your journey... What will you do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Level 1:3/10
Raceevil
go to devil territory

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

You try to remember some things but you can't those guys drained you of all your memory you only know your name is Mc Loven then a thought pops up you think there's also a Devil Territory you decide to go check you hear devilish laughter (:P) and you recognize those voices it's your old pals Devon and Derk you greet them and they show you around you explained to them what cruel things they did to you there they are shocked and give you a small tent to live in... What do you do now? I suggest helping around the base a little

Update!

Homes are now available they give you more Inventory space and you can sleep in them to regain HP plus they can contain various amounts of furniture that will give you bonuses...

Showing 1-15 of 150