ForumsForum GamesDevil RPG

150 20547
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay basically this is a game where you can be any monster from the list basically here is the character sheet

Name:
Level 1:0/10
HP:50
RaceHuman,Elf,Orc,Troll,Demon,Devil,Angel)
WeaponWooden Sword,Wooden Wand,Wooden Daggers)
Off-HandWooden Shield,Wooden Sword,Wooden Parrying Knife)

Okay that will be all for now only 3 people shall join and this will be 1 RPG that i will finish each race has it's own benefits here are the explanations

Human:Good with any type of weapon a balanced race
Elf:Good with magic and bows but weak in close combat
Orc:Good with close combat but slow
Troll:Good with melee weapons,high health, but the slowest of all races
Demon:Good with magic,easily defeated by an Angel
Devil:Strong in melee combat but can't dodge attacks once you start attacking
Angel:Good with magic but will be easily defeated by weapons of darkness

So pick your race carefully i recommend Human if you are the balanced type

• 150 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Name: S.K (or Angel)
Level 2 15/20
HP: 48/55
Race:Angel
Weapon:Maple Staff
Off-Hand:Metal Buckler
Gold:250
Pet:Firestorm, the Baby Fire Horse
Item: Green Herb(x1) Red Herb(x1) Yellow Herb(x1) Pain Away(x2)
Home: Straw Hut

I will ask them whats wrong and also name my pet Firestorm! and also change my shield to metal buckler.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Gondore

You wait for the right time to try and escape it's night now and the guards are gone so you might be able to get out! You cast a spell of teleportation and easily get out of jail! But the guards will notice soon what do you do?

Mc Loven

You decide to get revenge on those stupid guards who tried to kill you you sneak up on 1 and choke him to death and kill 4 more by ripping them apart with your freakishly sharp claws! (+5 EXP) You also pick up 1 of their handguns (You should have a slot called Secondary now) What do you do now?

Mills

You decide to find a place to train after walking a while you feel hotter the entire ground is made of hardened magma and lava is underground you 5 fire elementals spot you you easily make them die by using your Freezing Wind Spell! (Got 5 EXP) but 100 Fire Elementals now come swarming at you!!!

S.K

You ask Zeus what is happening he says Angels in the mind control of Demons are invading and are carrying weapons such as guns,swords,lasers You tell Zeus that your gonna help destroy the demons behind this... What will you do now?

Hokey500
Hokey500
1 posts
Nomad

Name: Hokey
Level 1: 0/10
Weapon:Wooden Sword
Off-Hand:Wooden shield

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Adam
Level 1: 0/10
HP: 50
Race: Troll
Weapon: Wooden Sword
Off-Hand: Wooden Sword

I will try to stab the slimey thingy with my sword :P it looks tasty to a troll

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name:Mills
Level 2:13/20
HP:55
Race:Elf
Off-Hand:Metal Shield
Inventory:Weak Potion
Gold:25
Home:Tent
Pet:Ice Dragon Egg

Put the egg in the position so it will increase the chances of hatching and Shoot some water and Ice spells at them. (If they are winged, Fire at the wings for me? Plzthnxbai.)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Level 1:9/10
Raceevil
Secondary Weapon: handgun
Off-Hand:Wooden Shield
Inventory:Air
Gold:30
kill a little bit more humans then go back to my village with the food

space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

Name:Gondore
Weapon:Wooden Wand

Run to the nearest Elf village.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Name: S.K (codename Angel)
Level 2 15/20

I will go to their base and find the thing that is mind controling my fellow angels! and if i have to, kick some demons' ***!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Adam, You do whatever you said and well bash the slimy thing! (+1 EXP) And then eat it like a slushy! (Yuck) then you go back to base to find 3 skeletons walking slowly you rip them apart with your bare hands! (+1 EXP) What now?

Mills, You put down your egg and start shooting your ice and water spells but they don't do much at all! They're still coming at you rather slowly so you pick up your egg and run like hell! Where do you run?!

Mc Loven, You decide to kill a little bit more just for the fun of it... A few humans try sneaking behind you but you hit the first human's head off with your elbow and beat the rest up and take their tasty human meat! (+1 EXP) You take the meat back to base and the leader is impressed with your progress! He gives you 20 Gold,A bed to sleep on in your tent and a rank up to Devil Novice! (There should be a rank slot now put that in and a new slot called furniture and put in bed in there) What now?

Gondore, You decide to run to the nearest elf village the locals are friendly to fellow elves even convict elves! they give you a tent to live in (There should be a slot called Home now and put in their tent) You decide to rest a while and then the next day you hear screaming! What do you do?

S.K, You decide to fly towards their base and kick some demon butt there on your way a demon battleship spots you and starts firing at you! You return fire by using Holy thunder and the ship gets blasted into oblivion! (+1 EXP) You continue flying until a huge demon in black armor blocks your way! What will you do?

UPDATE

New way of giving you scenarios it makes life way easier for me! Plus you guys the ones with those starter weapons your gonna get new weapons very soon trust me! Those play things are nothing for monsters of epic destruction to be using right now!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Name: S.K (codename Angel)
Level 2 16/20

I will use 10 Holy thunder and then dodge all its attacks! And if i survive i will shoot bolts at it until it dies.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name:Mills
Level 2:13/20
HP:55
Off-Hand:Metal Shield
Inventory:Weak Potion
Gold:25
Pet:Ice Dragon Egg

I'll run to the elf village, hopefully I'll lose them, but if not, the guards will kill them.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Level 1:0/20
Raceevil
Secondary Weapon: handgun
Furnaiture: Bed
Gold:50
i take a rest and ask for a new mission

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Adam
Level 1: 2/10
HP: 50
Race: Troll
Weapon: Wooden Sword
Off-Hand: Wooden Sword

I shall look for stuffs to kill

space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

Name:Gondore
Weapon:Wooden Wand

Go to where the screaming is coming from.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

S.K, You keep shooting thunder bolts at it but it isn't enough to get through it's armor!!! It charges at you fast and tries slashing you with his sword! You keep dodging until 1 slash hits you in the chest! (-5 HP Since Angel's are very fragile) You shoot holy bolts and nail him in the eye looks like he's blinded for a while you know you can't win this time what do you do?

Mills, You run and scream in terror towards the Elf Village! The guards pick up their bows and wands and start shooting but they're not enough to withstand the power of the elementals but the walls will hold them long enough! The Elder gets mad at you for bringing these elementals to your village he says when there is elementals there is always a Sorcerer! Go find the sorcerer and kill it! What do you do?

Mc Loven, You take a rest and feel stronger! (Sorry forgot +5 MAX HP! cause of level up) You go back to your general and ask for a new mission he tells you that a Demon Assassin is killing off his troops! He wants you to kill him if you do he will give you a big reward you accept he gives you a Short Sword cause this will be a tough battle... What do you do now?

Adam, You look for stuff to release your berserker fury on! You spot 10 human babies and then you eat them all! (Yuck, But +3 EXP and +1 MAX HP) then 5 Human Soldiers spot you! You have no weapon right now you see a Short Sword near your foot and pick it up! Then you easily kill the Humans (+2 EXP) You take the Short Sword with you... What now?

Gondore, You check to see where the screaming is coming from and find 3 Humans with guns trying to kill a fellow elf! The elf has a short bow and looks like he could be of some use if you rescue him though... You decide to do the right thing and kill the humans as revenge! You cast a spell of suffocation on them and kill them easily (+1 Exp) You check on the elf and he thanks you... 10 times he wishes to join you and of course you let him join you! He introduces himself he tells you his name is Basch (There should be a new slot called Ally now and put in Basch your new ally in it)

Update

Allies are now available for rescuing! When you rescue an ally he/she will join you in your random adventures until he/she dies! Mercenaries are also now available their just like allies except stronger but you need to pay them daily if you don't they will just leave you in a tight spot but if you manage to get a tight bond with a mercenary he will join you for free! (Yes all mercenaries are boys ever heard of a woman carrying weapons before? No? Guess not)

Showing 61-75 of 150