ForumsForum GamesDevil RPG

150 20520
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay basically this is a game where you can be any monster from the list basically here is the character sheet

Name:
Level 1:0/10
HP:50
RaceHuman,Elf,Orc,Troll,Demon,Devil,Angel)
WeaponWooden Sword,Wooden Wand,Wooden Daggers)
Off-HandWooden Shield,Wooden Sword,Wooden Parrying Knife)

Okay that will be all for now only 3 people shall join and this will be 1 RPG that i will finish each race has it's own benefits here are the explanations

Human:Good with any type of weapon a balanced race
Elf:Good with magic and bows but weak in close combat
Orc:Good with close combat but slow
Troll:Good with melee weapons,high health, but the slowest of all races
Demon:Good with magic,easily defeated by an Angel
Devil:Strong in melee combat but can't dodge attacks once you start attacking
Angel:Good with magic but will be easily defeated by weapons of darkness

So pick your race carefully i recommend Human if you are the balanced type

• 150 Replies
space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

Name:Gondore
Level 1:1/10
HP:50
Race:Elf
Weapon:Wooden Wand
Off-Hand:Wooden Shield
Home:Tent
Ally:Basch

I will go train in the forest with my ally Basch.

P.S. does my ally have stats?

space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

im not playing this. if u like to play this u need to get a life! especially the loser Riou1231

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Name: S.K (codename Angel)
Level 2 16/20
HP: 43/55
Race:Angel
Weapon:Maple Staff
Off-Hand:Metal Buckler
Gold:250
Pet:Firestorm, the Baby Fire Horse
Item: Green Herb(x1) Red Herb(x1) Yellow Herb(x1) Pain Away(x2)
Home: Straw Hut

I will quickly run away!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Just in-case you wanna come back space...

Gondore, You go to the forest to train with your ally Basch you 2 decide to split up so you can cover much more ground after an hour you manage to kill 10 deers! (+3 EXP) and Basch comes back with some Green Herbs! (+2 Green Herbs) What now?

S.K, Since you can't beat him you decide to run away! or fly away as i always say you quickly fly like the Angel you are he's gaining on you quickly but Firestorm breaths a Fireball at him and slows him down! You take the time to run away and manage to reach base after catching your breath you pet Firestorm who saved your life you just wish you could give him something the god Helios appreciates your valiant effort in trying to help so he gives you 5 Pieces of Fire Grass! (This can be fed to Firestorm so he can grow faster and better or as a treat)

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name:Mills
Level 2:13/20
HP:55
Weapon:Maple Staff
Off-Hand:Metal Shield
Inventory:Weak Potion
Gold:25
Pet:Ice Dragon Egg

Uh, I guess I'll go kill the sorcerer. I hope my dragon egg hatches.

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

can i pleeeeeeese play again

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills, You decide to go kill the sorcerer your Elder gives you 2 Weak Potions before you go you activate your magic and sense the sorcerer is very nearby! You spot him in the bushes and then he looks in your direction looks like he's noticed you! You quickly use Freezing Breath and Fireball Storm all together but the Sorcerer was only mildly damaged! The Sorcerer takes off his glove to reveal another glove! and another and another until a glove with 20 inch claws show up! You get tensed and hold up your shield the Sorcerer teleports behind you and slashes you in the back 5 times! (-10 HP) You get mad and unleash your fury on him! Then he lands on the ground motionless you kick him in the head before you do anything (+7 Exp! Level up +5 MAX HP need 0/40 EXP to level up now) You search the Sorcerer's body and find a Gun Staff! and also 75 pieces of gold! You search his spell book and learn the spell Waterfall! You rummage through his tent and find 5 Pieces of Ice Meat... Then you hear cracking your egg has hatched!!! Aww he looks so cute! (You can name him) And he looks very hungry! What do you do now?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Level 3:0/40
HP:60
Weapon:Gun Staff
Inventory:Weak Potion (3),
Gold:100
Pet:Thad the Ice Dragon Hatchling

I'll feed Thad some Ice Meat of course. Then I'll take the body of the sorcerer to the elder elf to show him that I am worthy. ()

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills, You feed Thad some Ice Meat he gets very happy and eats it all but he's still hungry! You give him all the Ice Meat and he seems to have grown a bit and look he can fly already you cut off the Sorcerer's head (You don't wanna carry a body around in your hands making you look like a murderer now don't you?) As proof you have defeated the sorcerer you teleport to base and the Elder elf is surprised at your progress! So he promotes you to Elven Novice! (There should be a slot called rank now and put in Elven Novice) he gives you 100 Gold and he sees you have an Ice Dragon Hatchling so he gives you an Ice Crystal! (Put Ice Crystal in Inventory) Feed it to Thad at the right time and your Dragon shall grow into it's full state! But until then what now?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Inventory:Weak Potion (3), Ice Crystal
Gold:200

I'll go to the level 3 shop and see what there is to buy.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills, You go to the Level 3 Shop at your base and observe all the things in there...

-Bronze Armor +5 Max HP 150 Gold
-Leather Pants +2 Max HP 50 Gold
-Elven Bow Secondary Weapon 100 Gold
-Spiked Bow Secondary Weapon 200 Gold
-Leather Bag (Holds 10 types of items) 200 Gold

Buy wisely my elven friend oh and yeah you got an additional 100 Gold for selling your Maple Staff here...

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Gold:300

I'm cheap, I don't want to buy anything... Nothing pops like it would be a good buy.

I guess I'll go fight some more sorcerers. Sorry. :d I'm a time waster.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills, You decide to don't buy anything then the assistant sees you armorless! You tell him your a cheapo and don't want to buy anything but the assistant insists and gives you Leather Armor! (+3 Max HP There should be a slot called Chest now) Then you go fight lots and lots of sorcerers after that you end up killing 10 sorcerers like the mad maniac you are you decided to loot them all and ended up with 50 Gold (+5 EXP) Thad also helped out a bit and you also gave the dead bodies to him (What you feed to your pet determines it's growth) and he has grown a lot! And it looks like the right time to feed him the Ice Crystal...

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Level 1:0/20
HP:55
Raceevil
Weapon:Short Sword
Secondary Weapon: handgun
Off-Hand:Wooden Shield
Furnaiture: Bed
Gold:50
ask if he has a idea of where the assassin is and go search for the assassin

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Level 3:5/40
HP:63
Chest:Leather Armor
Gold:350

I'll feed him the Ice Crystal, then I'll go buy some dragon riding stuff! (Saddle=increased speed?) I need to increase my rank...

Showing 76-90 of 150