ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Airsoft or Paintball?

74 12922
Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

Out of the two which is your favorite and why?

I prefer airsoft because the weaponry is more realistic and airsoft is alittle bit more afforadable for me. Asfar as accuracy goes I also find airsoft is more accurate.

• 74 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

airsoft because of the variety of weapons you can get

i can flip my airsoft gun around likea cowboy

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

and if you cant fell them you gun isnt high powered enough i have a sniper and when i shot my friend He Bled do you think he didnt fell it
Ok, 1st are you mental? Because I believe he can sue you for that and bragging about making your friends bleed really says a lot about your persona. I prefer woodsball, because of a more camouflaged area and also the uses of mines, paintball rockets, and tanks.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Airsoft, since there is a large variety of weapons. and the guns are more realistic. My cousin got hit in the eye while watching his dad playing Airsoft and he said it hurt, really hurt. I go shot but then I didn't really feel anything except for a slight push, I was wearing armor a that time.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Why would you shoot your best friend and make him bleed mate? That's just unsafe behavior, and there could be reprocussions that could affect you from it mate.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

Why would you shoot your best friend and make him bleed mate? That's just unsafe behavior, and there could be reprocussions that could affect you from it mate.
Ok, 1st are you mental? Because I believe he can sue you for that and bragging about making your friends bleed really says a lot about your persona

i didnt make him bleed on purpose you menatl nuts
A ACCIDENTEL SHOT GONE WRONG SAYS NOTHING ABOUT ME
Youre the Punks that were complaining you cant fell airsoft

lozers
rob132
rob132
78 posts
Nomad

paint ball hurts more
airsoft is wimpy

PAINT BALL my faviorti color is brown cause it makes the enemy look like they have poop all over them

rob132
rob132
78 posts
Nomad

paint ball hurts more
airsoft is wimpy

PAINT BALL my faviorti color is brown cause it makes the enemy look like they have poop all over them

rob132
rob132
78 posts
Nomad

paint ball hurts more
airsoft is wimpy

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

airsoft is wimpy

sad you think that the whole bleed thing
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

paint ball hurts more
airsoft is wimpy

in paintball you get all this protection

airsoft point blank you gots nothing
Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

@Rob, please don't post multiple times, as then this thread will be locked, and we won't have it anymore.

@Graham, are you for paintball, or for air-soft?

supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

i havent played paintball yet...so id have to say airsoft

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Well from the sounds of it (everyone saying "oh airsoft guns don't hurt and they are wimpy&quot, none of you have played with high powered AEG airsoft rifles, come back to me after you have been pelted on full auto with a $300 high power AEG airsoft gun.

Anyways, I'd go airsoft, I think that you get more bang for your buck, sure you can buy a $200 paintball gun that is DECENT and goes about 75 yards, but why do that when you could get an airsoft rifle for the same amount that goes about 150ft ACCURATELY. It'll take anywhere from another $150 - $500 to uprgade to a GOOD paintball gun. Too expensive for my tastes

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Meh, sorry for the double post, but I've seemed to make a critical mistake in my argument, when I said "and goes about 75 yards" I meant feet.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

THANK YOU STEEVO

@fritz rob probaly just made a mistake

Showing 16-30 of 74