ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Airsoft or Paintball?

74 12917
Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

Out of the two which is your favorite and why?

I prefer airsoft because the weaponry is more realistic and airsoft is alittle bit more afforadable for me. Asfar as accuracy goes I also find airsoft is more accurate.

• 74 Replies
Blackmetal77
Blackmetal77
74 posts
Nomad

Erm....I say they both have their ups and downs... Personaly i would say airsoft because you can carry a lot more ammo on you and it is a lot lighter. You really dont need protection aslong as you can withstand a little pain or are wearing long pants and longsleave shirt. Paintball on the other hand is also fun but the thing is you need a mask and like protective clothing and stuff like that. Still fun but a little bit of a hasle.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

i go airsoft some times i can't feel it hit me. but you can really feel it paintballing.

use more powerful guns
mordecai1031
mordecai1031
156 posts
Nomad

Airsoft

Paintball is for idiots who like getting hurt. Airsoft people get hurt too, not as bad. i dont want to walk around with welts the size of a grapefruit in public, but if other people want to, have a blast. and Airsoft has better looking guns like said

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Paitball it is te best way to go oh man you people don't know how much fun it is especially if you have a paintball gun fight in hte forest it is awesome.

watchordie
watchordie
1 posts
Nomad

Airsoft is definitively the best, cheaper and you can play everywhere.

Spoox
Spoox
12 posts
Nomad

never played airsoft, do want to try it once i did play paintball already and it totally rocks

i_Dizeee
i_Dizeee
6 posts
Nomad

Definatly Paintball because it is alot more fun and is more challenging. Plus you always get dirty so thats fun. Great Laugh.

KiinGMaRiiO
KiinGMaRiiO
10 posts
Nomad

Paintball all the way.

Bugsy77
Bugsy77
65 posts
Nomad

PAINTBALL!!!! Definitely paintball all the way!! It seems much more realistic in a way when playing outdoors.. But theres one thing i dont get tho people say that it hurts and they come out with big bruises but i got shot a couple of times and it only stung but no bruises!!?!?!

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

i like both they are both awesome, but i think paintball is better, the colors are cool, and it hurts more. lol

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, airsoft is slightly better than paintball. I mean, the weapons hurt less and you remain with your clothes clean. And also airsoft weapons are cheaper (at least in Romania they are) and even starters may use them, because of their accuracy. On the other hand, paintball means more tactics, and a person with sharp reflexes could even dodge projectiles, a thing impossible in airsoft. It is also very funny to hit your enemy in a dozen of colors, but not for him. That said, i read a little about it, but never actually played paintball before.

I hope my post is not completely useless. If it is, please tell me and I will apologize.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

why do you people think its cool to get hurt "oh paintball hurts more" what you think saing that the girls are going to like you more or youll be respected well YOURE WRONG

FyreMaddness
FyreMaddness
26 posts
Nomad

Probably Paintballing. Plus i never played airsoft. But yer. Paintaball

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I think that buying an airsoft weapon would be a better solution because you stay clean and it is still really fun to play in the woods or somewhere which is not too populated.

Paintballing is better for a day out at a club specifically for it. You can play with other people that you don't know and it is extremely fun.

That is why there is simply no conlusion. This is why debated about whether Xbox 360 is better than PS3 is still going on: Xbox 360's graphics are bettter where PS3 has other equiptment such as Blu-Ray. Same argument with Paintball VS Airsoft.

Showing 61-74 of 74