ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Airsoft or Paintball?

74 12921
Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

Out of the two which is your favorite and why?

I prefer airsoft because the weaponry is more realistic and airsoft is alittle bit more afforadable for me. Asfar as accuracy goes I also find airsoft is more accurate.

• 74 Replies
darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

I like airsoft better, it comes in more varity of weapons.

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Well said crazjayz, well said.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I like paintball because of the satisfaction of seeing the spot of paint on your target's clothes... =)

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

OMG on evrey page i have had to say airsoft has paintballs To

Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

I've seen good points for both airsoft and paintball, but im going to have to stick with airsoft. I have played both before and airsoft is just more realistic. I have used both spring, gas and electric airsoft guns before, my most favorite being a g36 AEG that I have. It's not that I dislike getting my clothes covered in paint nor am I dishonest when getting shot with a bb, nor that pain is an issue either, just that airsoft ismuch more realisitic

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

paintball because its fun to hit people with paint, you can see when u hit someone, and it hurts more!

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

hi remember me when i said airsoft has paint to

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Yeah, @globdog76, don't they come in little bb shapes? I think I've seen them before, but I've just never shot or seen people use them before.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

you cant shoot them that good unles ther 6 months old but as often as i play i get them all gone in 2 months ijoined a airsoft league im the only sniper i climb in trees and shoot

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

That sounds quite fun actually globdog, that you climb trees and shoot the people as they walk by you, good tactic.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Yah but its harder than it looks and its really unconfortable.Ive tried

paintballer222
paintballer222
565 posts
Nomad

I agree with my name paintballing is way better im oppinion because its more painful, andthe paint balls go faster so i think its more accurate to.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

because its more painful

first why do you like pain and seconed get a 400 fps gun and then talk to me about pain

andthe paint balls go faster so i think its more accurate to.

no it dosent
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

never even played airsoft, but i know it hurts more o.o, so paintballs my favourite, u get used to the pain, eventually u don't even feel it

paintballer222
paintballer222
565 posts
Nomad

I also like paintball more because when we play woodsball in the winter you can see it in the snow everywhere. And when I go airsoft some times i can't feel it hit me. but you can really feel it paintballing.

Showing 46-60 of 74