ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Airsoft or Paintball?

74 12919
Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

Out of the two which is your favorite and why?

I prefer airsoft because the weaponry is more realistic and airsoft is alittle bit more afforadable for me. Asfar as accuracy goes I also find airsoft is more accurate.

• 74 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Your welcome globdog, I hate when people judge airsofting when they have just played with a couple of cheap little springers.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

@Graham, are you for paintball, or for air-soft

i already answered earlier in this thread i'm for airsoft

and by gots nothing i mean no protection
Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

@Graham, thank you for clarifying mate, I didn't read your earlier posts.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

gyus today i went to airsoft cqb and i larned that

NCIS
FBI
CIA
Border Patrol
Cops
Department Of Justice
Secret Service
Marines
Navy
Army

they all go to this place and practice bank robberies, hostae nogotiations, all the stuff thats needed

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

@globdog76, that's very interesting, but I suppose that they do need to practice quite a bit, in order to be in tip top shape and condition.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

well its not that its the rebuilt biulding they make and the guns that are simular to size and weight and kickback thats why many people are judgementel with airsoft they get a cheap gun gas is the verry best

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

airsoft guns have little to no kickback globdog... althrough they do look realistic and weigh about the same as a real gun, airsoft guns really don't have any recoil.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

did you use gas and if you did did you use blowblack or non blowblack

BVHdrummer
BVHdrummer
379 posts
Nomad

Paintball because it hurts more then airsoft and theres no argueing if you got hit because paint doesnt lie.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

wow youre a smart one...

first what are you emo or somthing who acyully likes pain and airsoft can hurt to just use the gas and for the last time airsoft has paint to you idiots

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

first what are you emo or somthing who acyully likes pain

Somebody who likes pain is called a masochist, not emo.
CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

I think that Airsoft because the guns are more realistic.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I wish more paintball guns looked more realistic, you can buy some that look like actual rifles, but there aren't many out there.

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

As far as competition goes, paintball is the winner due to the paint marking clothing and whatnot. It's very easy for officials to say if someone is in or out. But personally, I like airsoft. Much more realistic in terms of weapon design, loading schematics, and overall play.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

As far as competition goes, paintball is the winner due to the paint marking clothing and whatnot. It's very easy for officials to say if someone is in or out.

OMG YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING
Showing 31-45 of 74