ForumsThe TavernWho hates Braces?

65 9465
supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

i got mine on a couple of days ago and i hate them...who else hates them?

• 65 Replies
CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

I just got mine off! I only had to have them for a year. And I never did the crazy colors. I just had silver for a color every time.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What's the point of colours?
They just make your braces more noticeable.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I never got colours (mainlt because I wasn't offered them, dam NHS lol) someone at my school had yellow coloured braces. Dumbest thing I have ever seen 'cos it just made her teeth look yellow and dirty.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I have never had braces because I don't need them. But I know someone who has Red rubber bands so It looks like the kid was bleeding!

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

What's the point of colours?
They just make your braces more noticeable.

Idk about them now, but when I had them 5 years ago, they were pretty noticeable already, and there were other people that had them. So it was just fun to swap colors around. My place did blue by default anyway so they were already rather bright.

I hated them, I think its what made me think middle school sucked.
Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

its a good thing im not geting them

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I had to wear them for 18 months, they weren't that bad. The only time i wish i didn't have to wear them was after an appointment at the Orthodontist, boy did my teeth hurt after that, had to go twice a month..... I have a nice straight set of teeth now so i guess it was all worth it.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I need them. But I've been told that I might be getting that new Invisiline thing instead.

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

me they're terrible the first week you have them

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ohh i have had braces every sence february and i have so many cuts on my gums cause of the braces.. they suck

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I have worn braces for quit a while now (about 1 year and 8 months), and I am quite used to them. I will be having them removed sometime in the next 3 months or so, so I am happy about that. I heard that your teeth feels light after you have your braces removed. Looking forwards to that.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

ohh i have had braces every sence february and i have so many cuts on my gums cause of the braces.. they suck

Yeah my wires poke me ALL the time. My orthodontist can't seem to keep them right for more than a week >.> ...
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I had them for a year and tooken them off 2 moths ago. The wire thing happened to me too.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I got my braces for the second time about a week ago. I don't see what you guys are talking about, my gums are just fine. The two toes that they are on are fine too. A wire going over your toe can't be that bad for other people...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Just got my braces off Tuesday . . . dental emancipation feels so good.

Showing 46-60 of 65