ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 77688
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
showbitzz
showbitzz
5 posts
Nomad

i hope everything will return

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

It is to be noted that Amorphous is not just missing here- upon checking several other sites which had it in their listings, its link also lead directly back to their main page.

This could mean that there's something done to the game, either by the creators or someone else, resulting in the game not showing up anywhere on the internet on any website...
If you do something to the 'roots' (the server the game is placed on) the rest of the 'tree' will fall...
Bilog
Bilog
1 posts
Peasant

Gemcraft Chapter 0 missing (again?)

KelliD
KelliD
4 posts
Nomad

Portal The Flash Version is missing for me.

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

what about delete games like Celebrity Guess Who...probably the worst AG game ever

twofish
twofish
1 posts
Peasant

Gemcraft Chapter 0 is not appearing. (

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Gemcraft two isn't? Hmm that's odd...

Oh, yeah I just looked, it appears as a blank page when you try to play it. It's probably just the others, a simple glitch in the game cache that needs tweaking. I would give the game a week tops.

What about the rest of the series are they working okay?

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

Gemcraft Chapter 0 is not appearing. (

The game is down foe a while...a few more hours and its fixed (I hope)
freeteen
freeteen
1 posts
Nomad

Monster's Den - Book of Dread doesn't appear for me (and at least one other user according to the comments for the game). Original Monster's Den seems fine

KelliD
KelliD
4 posts
Nomad

Portal is back thanks

Rachezee
Rachezee
11 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft (NOT gemcraft 0) is not appearing. Was there this morning. Gone this evening.

crash
crash
5 posts
Justiciar

Well that answers my question as well. Thanks for the updates.

Chandler7
Chandler7
36 posts
Nomad

me to , thanks

jlo11229
jlo11229
12 posts
Peasant

Gemcraft (not 0) was NOT seen. Was there in the morning. Gone at noon...

Drain
Drain
2 posts
Peasant

When does "Alice is dead 3" come out?

Showing 166-180 of 262