ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75915
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
agnoonie
agnoonie
6 posts
Nomad

Its kinda fun game but not that great.

tehpwner
tehpwner
266 posts
Nomad

snowman attack is gone. i played it on addictinggames, and it had the logo in it. i never knew it was here, but it should be here.

LilDoot77
LilDoot77
6 posts
Nomad

This game isn't missing but it doesn't seem to work or even load... its Learn to Fly. It doesn't go past the sponsor/game maker screen and I would really love to play it. I don't know which forum to formally ask this but I am wondering if anything can happen to make that game available and playable again.

ColdSword
ColdSword
121 posts
Nomad

armorgames picross is not gone its armor-logic-2 its a fun game ... if a game goes missing usually it has diff name so just look for the picture

skyfox224
skyfox224
4 posts
Nomad

make super crossover its the best game its on the rest of the sites

tanman155
tanman155
9 posts
Nomad

One of my favorite games where missing for a day.

Jankslop
Jankslop
9 posts
Nomad

As long as it isn't the sonny and last stand series i'm good

awezomeboy
awezomeboy
2 posts
Nomad

ya i wanna know when to

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

more games from miniclip.com

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

as long as colony stays im happy

peqe91
peqe91
6 posts
Nomad

look for the picture amd all will be just ok

Turgut75
Turgut75
1 posts
Shepherd

hi I knew a game where you could trick with bottles but I've forgotten the name you had to make drinks, and meanwhilewhile you had to make tricks but i couldnt find it

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

hi I knew a game where you could trick with bottles but I've forgotten the name you had to make drinks, and meanwhilewhile you had to make tricks but i couldn't find it

I believe the game your thinking of is Drunken Masters. I don't believe I have seen any games go missing, although I have had trouble with games lading on the site occasionally.
alecz1996
alecz1996
12 posts
Nomad

ya super old games like Achilles would be nice to have...

Runekiller
Runekiller
4 posts
Peasant

when i first started armorgames there were loads of other games then i quit for 1 yr and i come back and like theyre all gome -.-

Showing 196-210 of 262