ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75913
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yeah okay, I see there's a bit of an issue going on here, a lot more games than usual have gone missing. I actually ran into the "Hit The Jackpot 3" issue yesterday, but it somehow resolved itself. Most of the other games mentioned in the last two pages, however, are still down.

I'll go nudge an administrator and see what's going on.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

we're on it

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I think the problem's fixed now! But still...

Strop, thanx for nudging cormyn =)

And thanx for looking into it cormyn! =)

PushinDaisies
PushinDaisies
2 posts
Nomad

that is cool wat they are doing.. we all should say thanks.

Reyaku
Reyaku
3 posts
Nomad

u are right firetail_madness <.< Game lik epic war are PROZ

Beamcharger
Beamcharger
2 posts
Nomad

crush the castle 2 is not missing but it has some errors like when u throw these bombs with the button they dont work or when u finish a level a message pops up in-game and it says "ctc2 has encountered an error with the armour games interface and is temporarily unavailable.Please try again later."
DAM and i finally did the "from above" level with gold medal!why now of all times!whsy this lvl of all lvls!

Beamcharger
Beamcharger
2 posts
Nomad

well.it seems that despite the message the game was saved with the gold medal.sorry for double post

squelchyman
squelchyman
17 posts
Shepherd

Bunny Flags has gone missing and it is one of my most favourite games please bring it back!

aznremx04
aznremx04
1 posts
Nomad

Warfare 1917 is missing!!!!

RaidenTH
RaidenTH
20 posts
Nomad

Yeah Genesis is gone D:. Mods and Admins I thank you for all your hard work I know eventually this problem will be solved

levimatty77
levimatty77
35 posts
Nomad

How did they go missing??

JonnyKnows
JonnyKnows
1 posts
Nomad

Epic Battle Fantasy 1 and 3 are missing.

Ongokiller50
Ongokiller50
12 posts
Nomad

Yes, I have submited A Game Call "Combat Tournament" 4 weeks ago.
Its Still not on my profile saying "I SUBMTI IT"

levimatty77
levimatty77
35 posts
Nomad

umm.. havent played that game yet. It looks interesting. ) hehe.. gotta play that after it returns.

josh4565
josh4565
17 posts
Nomad

well i'm sure glad everythings back to normal cause amorphous+ was a fave game.

Showing 241-255 of 262