The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 176726
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hehehe....very wrong ideas for the Animation Comp...with the theme of Superheroes....

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Ok, so no one pisses themselves (Particularly Blaze, jk.), here's the next segment while my mom is away and I don't have to read a tale of two cities, of which is 7331.

I sat down in my expensive couch which was bought from the distant site of Kongregate. I had always heard good things about the place, but I stayed loyal to the ArmorLand. Guess that shows how flamboyant I am, ya?
Skater had just finally gotten done with all of the board members, "Dammit," he said, grunting while doing so. "Ok, whoever is the traitor got off lucky today, but we'll see how you hold your stomach to the next round," Skater told the group. He walked into the cold air, and noticed a mouse hole. He scrunched his face and looked at it, "I thought mice were extinct, unless..." He looked to his left, then to his right, and kicked the hole in.
Behind it, there were mazzelhs, cute, green, little mazzelhs. "You little pieces of-" Skater took out a crowbar, which he had been using for combat since the Zombie incident of '09. "I'll kill all of you!" He yelled, breaking the rest of the wall down and smashing a few of the small mazzelhs. They're eyes flew out each time he hit them, and after the slaughter...well, it kinda looked like fluffymcfluffinstein (look it up on the games, it's a really bloody game where your a cat, bounce on mice, and they explode with a bunch of gore and guts) had just been there.
Skater walked away from the bloody mess, and a mazzelh had just meeped his final meep into the Messenger stone to Zophia, my faction. "Mazzelh #4559? Mazzelh #4559, come in! Damn," Zophia grunted, turning her head around. 'This dampers the plan...' she said. The mazzelh had told her that Strop was planning on recruiting Dank, but the "Syndicate" was going to intercept. She got no news of what the ghost user, or in such case, a wraith user with an abnormally large AP count had told the Syndicate.
Strop awoke, in a daze, as his blue eyes looked up at the night sky. He blinked, and looked at Danks home. "Where am I?" he asked, completely confused as to what bonked him and what might have happened before. He turned around, and saw something you don't see.....ever. It was the wraith account, in the form of a small female. It's mist and smoke rising from her hair, and her eyes a deep purple.
"You weren't supposed to wake up!" She scolded Strop, pointing her small, glowing white fingers at him.
"Who are you, little girl? Why do you haunt me?" Strop asked her, a little more confused than he should have.
"Me? I'm a wraith," She stopped and giggled a little, in a high pitched voice, "And your a silly donkey!" She smiled and giggled some more.
"I'm sorry little girl, but you shouldn't be here in the first place, this is a PG-13 community, and I'm sorry but I might have to ban you, especially since flaming is not tolerated," Strop explained to the small wraith, stern yet casual.
The little wraith giggled some more, "Heeheehee, you shouldn't ban your master little donkey," She giggled, and grew taller than before, into a full grown adult. Her small, smokey blouse was ripped off, showing an adult body with no clothes, but also no detail to the face or body, only showing the figure of a female. Somehow, Strop was strongly attracted anyways.
The wraith put out her finger, then pulled it back, gesturing for Strop to follow. Despite all of his efforts, he couldn't break free of this spell. "What...are...y-you doing???" Strop struggled to breathe, let alone speak.
The wraith had a womanly face, and chuckled, "Your going to come here, little donkey," She told the horse. Somehow, Strop still complied, and came closer. He eventually got no farther than 3 feet away from the wraith, and the figure wrapped her arms around him.
Screams and sounds of pain rung in Strops ears, but he couldn't pull away, she had him. "Now, this will hurt, alot" she giggled and stuck her hand into strops back, the screams started to echo into his ears until it finally got to his brain. Strop collapsed again, then got back up, with a malevolent smile. In a womans voice, he chuckled. "I'll get you Thoad." He laughed some more. Strops eyes were a crystalline purple, that of which would make the darkness itself cry.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I sat down in my expensive couch which was bought from the distant site of Kongregate. I had always heard good things about the place, but I stayed loyal to the ArmorLand. Guess that shows how flamboyant I am, ya?

It means you have fingers in many pots...that's not loyal at all. That's hypocritical!

Wraith with an unusually large AP count...smells like the syndicate is fighting the moderators with good ol' organised crime!

Wraith hijacking Strop's account...that would be akin to hacking: treasonous. Very grave indeed.

I'm starting to see the irony in this story- the Syndicate appears to be the "hope" of AG but all things told the solution seems to be more abhorrent than the current state of chaos...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Wraith with an unusually large AP count...smells like the syndicate is fighting the moderators with good ol' organised crime!

The only wraith the users know of, is the child in the tavern.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the double post, but Strop, good friend, did you ever think there would be a third party?

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Hmmm....

It seems I have intruded on a conversation...

Can I be my humble mage?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Can I be my humble mage?

Sense, sorry to say, but I really don't intend to put you in my story. I use people that could be effective to the plot, and I needed a board of the Syndicate. I'm sorry, but you're not getting into the story.

Btw, I'd kindly ask for everyone who isn't going to say something relevant to the story and that is NOT asking for someone to get in (unless particularly noted otherwise) to please leave.
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

*turns around*

Wait....

I do have something...

Thought of a secret tunnel?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Sorry for the double post, but Strop, good friend, did you ever think there would be a third party?

I don't care what the wraith actually is, I have all your admissions I ever need to mount a case
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I don't care what the wraith actually is, I have all your admissions I ever need to mount a case

Lol fine, think what you will, I have no power over that, I'm just trying to point out a plot device you exploited and twisted. lol.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

How do I exploit your plot device when I'm not the one writing it?

It's up to you to reveal things at your own pace.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Well i thought this segment was nice i like how skater killed all the little dudes haha.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well i thought this segment was nice i like how skater killed all the little dudes haha.

Yes, I hope that Zophia doesn't mind the mazzelh guts....;>.>
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Yes, I hope that Zophia doesn't mind the mazzelh guts....;>.>

I hope not cause then she will lock this topic and this is like the greatest topic ever lol
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I hope not cause then she will lock this topic and this is like the greatest topic ever lol

If so I'll just remake the story, every writer has at least ONE re-write.
Showing 271-285 of 1054