ForumsWEPRReligion

44 8198
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

What religion are you I am just curious here.

I am Catholic.

• 44 Replies
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I was Christened Greek Orthodox, it's quite similar to the Catholic church.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I was christned (not sure hwat though possibly methodist or protestant or Churcj of Enlgand) I was a few months old at the time so I don't remember. Eeerrr... I don't practise anything though ad am basically an atheist.

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

I'm not a fan of Religion. I think religion is Man's attempt at defining Right verses Wrong and imposing some sort of law or code you have to follow.

If you look @ the life of 'Jesus', He HATED religion. Here's a great video describing my beliefs about religion.

Click Here

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

....another generic religion thread? We might as well just change the name of this forum to "Religion". XD

I more or less follow the same mindset as Dan. Or Daniel. Or Mr.McNeely. Which ever one sounds best at the time. Which happens to be Mr.McNeely right now, mainly because saying that in my head while I'm still partly asleep is amazing.

Oh, right! Almost forgot. Breakfastarian right here. It hardly seems like a religion anymore to me, it is more a part of my daily life.

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

I was Christened Greek Orthodox, it's quite similar to the Catholic church.

I'm orthodox too. And it's really not like catholic church, it's the same God but a lot of differences are present between two churches. Ritual differences and doctrine differences.
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I'm a follower of Christ. The church i belong to is P.C.A. (Presbyterian Church in America).

I like that video a whole lot, its kinda that mindset he's promoting that leads me to say follower of Christ versus Christian, that's more of what Christ would have wanted/wants. Relationship>Religion

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I belong to the Church of Me. In the Church of Me, we all believe whatever I say. I'm a phenomenist; so that means that the Church of Me is too.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Milos, guessing from your name you are Serbian?

I know there are differences, but Orthodox churches are much more similar to Catholic than Protestant.

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

It's a frequent name in Poland too.

I'm gonna trust you on this one blindly Firefly since I don't know much about protestants. Not much of them in this part of Europe, as a mater of fact I don't know any protestant.

caucasiafro
caucasiafro
338 posts
Nomad

im an agnostic but im not really sure

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Well England's official religion is Church of England (Protestant). Orthodox and Catholics are the vast minority here. Even in London which is pretty multicultural protestant is still the vast majority.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

I was baptized and believed in the catholic faith until I was 11.

From the ages of 11-12 I considered myself a deist.

I now currently at the age of 13(almost 14) Consider myself agnostic.

dambolee
dambolee
57 posts
Nomad

I m an atheist and i m proud with that...
so have a nice god-unexistant day....

crispym
crispym
198 posts
Nomad

i'm an agnostic

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

I am not religious, but I consider myself to be spiritual. I do not believe in god(s), but I believe that each of us should aspire to be better than we think we can.

Showing 1-15 of 44