Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

well anyway, i send rambo with his bow and some mercenaries in sneakily and the house doesnt see them.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

look who started this one...

don't really need to point your self out like that.

i salute you aced!

il just use some random spell to increase every players attack power or somfing.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

i like it when people have arguments that really have no sense to them.

explain how that works out exactly...
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

explain how it dosen't, im to lazy.

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

And heres another argument with no point... can we just start killing the house now!!

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I ask some house cleaner to clean the whole house!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

And heres another argument with no point... can we just start killing the house now!!

now why would we do that?Its not like thats the point of the game or anything...
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'm probably alive now so I'm gonna get a catapult and put huge rocks on it and lock on to the target (The house) and fire at will!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

and fire at will!

Who's Will??!! And what did he do to you, ehh ?
Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

And that's what I expected.

I send in my next group of 100 super soldiers who have GPS systems flame throwers and fire proof clothes.They are sent to set the house on fire and if the house becomes to big of a threat to burn down then burn down the whole forest.

A House sends a fridge at them, and sends it most of the energy that it has. The fridge uses Ice Bolts to disable the flamethrowers, moving super fast and having enough power and water due to the power increase. Then, the fridge returns to the house, which sends a chair stampede to finish the soldiers off. A few particularly clever soldiers WOULD ducttape some remote charges to chairs if they had them, but they don't and the opportunity is wasted.

I set up a slingshot and fling a 150lb. boulder towards the house.

The house joins and launches an armchair using an open window and curtains. Somehow, both missiles managed to hit the targets. A House takes 150 damage, you take 40 damage and have broken legs.

I call everyone from the mother series (ness, lucas, ninten, Kumatore(or w/e)etc) to come and attack the house

The house sends an oven to collapse trees. They fall on... these. A tree always deals 100 damage, and everything that sounds human has 50 HP unless set manually...

...ohwell. You do 800 damage because of a large amount of fallen trees that were used in this battle. It seems that using things that I don't know what they do usually deals alot of damage.

Mind control is⦠allowed.

well anyway, i send rambo with his bow and some mercenaries in sneakily and the house doesnt see them.

Rambo, being Rambo, stylishly jumps from behind a corner and starts shooting. A few pipes later (shot by A House) he stops shooting and dies. The mercenaries are just strangled with curtains. Arrows(?) deal a total of 54 damage (one critical shot for 50 damage and 4 normal ones for 1 damage).

il just use some random spell to increase every players attack power or somfing.

You choose to increase players' somfing. Unfortunately, noone knows what somfing is and what it does. Seeing this result, you proceed to use a random spell. The random spell is... Cancellation. However, A House has no buffs on it, so the spell is wasted. dacer's mana takes 2 use.

I ask some house cleaner to clean the whole house!

Cleaning includes fixing arrowholes. House recovers 4 HP. However, A House now trusts this house cleaner. (no, not you mattt15. You just hired this cleaner, not were him.)

I'm probably alive now so I'm gonna get a catapult and put huge rocks on it and lock on to the target (The house) and fire at will!

You were revived... hm... 3 hours ago, so alright. After the first shot, A House flings a pile of knives and damages the catapult so it is unoperational, however they arrive after the second shot. Which fails because the rock was too heavy.

House takes 300 damage from the first shot, the second shot hasn't enough range to hit A House, then the catapult is destroyed, and you are hit with a knife. 10 damage and 5 damage every turn after unless you pull it out and do First Aid.

dacer, you cannot defy my actions and your people DO END UP IN AUSTRALIA and are no longer controlled by you. They still are immune to damage, but I can put it out whenever I want. I just want to check what will you do next. All the discussion and stopping them is ignored because of this.

Total damage this turn â" 150 + 800 + 54 â" 4 + 300 = 1300.

A House
HP: 98140
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable one is Strangle with a Curtain.
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS will be disabled again when someone uses one again, and this time more like forever. However, currently they arenât. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about thirteen are lying on A House. There is a ladyhouse made of balsa wood just next to A House.
Dead people: Rambo NPC.
Possible time when I'll check again: 3 hours from now.
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I hire a fake santa(not a fat santa...) to go down the chimney of the house, yet inside his gift bag are high explosives (wrapped as if they were presents) rather than actual presents, he will set them to explode in 5 minutes, then get out of there. The bombs will explode should anything attempt to defuse them.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I hire a fake santa(not a fat santa...) to go down the chimney of the house, yet inside his gift bag are high explosives (wrapped as if they were presents) rather than actual presents, he will set them to explode in 5 minutes, then get out of there. The bombs will explode should anything attempt to defuse them.

The house does not feature a Christmas tree at the time, so it places the presents on a responsible chair and sends them to some charity organisation. It has alot of stuff already, so it's not greedy and decided to be sympathetic.

The chair explodes on its way. 50 damage to the house. And, one present fell off and the house decided that keeping it won't hurt. It did. 750 damage to the house and -1 structure.

A House
HP: 97340
Status: Lowered structure, taking 10% more damage from physical attacks. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS will be disabled again when someone uses one again, and this time more like forever. However, currently they arenâ??t. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about thirteen are lying on A House. There is a ladyhouse made of balsa wood just next to A House. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater.
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I get a metal catapult to launch hives of carpenter bees, which eat wood, at your house.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

The house upgrades and now features a sieve-like grate on the chimney. It can be lifted for missile uses.

Surprisingly, all the hives fly in the right direction.

My house uses curtains to catch the hives, close them, and then puts them in fireplace with closable door to incinerate them. A small amount of bees escapes during the catching phase and the house is taking periodic damage of 10 for 10 turns. The rest of bees is incinerated or poisoned by the smoke, and can't escape the chimney due to the grate.

A House
HP: 97329 (-11)
Status: Lowered structure, taking 10% more damage from physical attacks. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS will be disabled again when someone uses one again, and this time more like forever. However, currently they arenâ??t. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about thirteen are lying on A House. There is a ladyhouse made of balsa wood just next to A House. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I get a bunch of suicidal people to drive a cars full of explosives into the house.

Showing 46-60 of 274